Reddit podcasts

I'll start.

Attached: bill_burr-062-021.jpg (300x300, 22K)

JRE

LOL DOES LE ANYONE LE HATE LE REDDIT XDDD

any podcast

Attached: the daily shoah.jpg (264x191, 7K)

Attached: The_Adam_Carolla_Show.jpg (300x300, 75K)

>this is something I dislike so it must be from reddit

how many times a day do you guys think redditors even mention Yea Forums or Yea Forums

Bill Burr is based though

inb4 FAGGOT mods delete this thread

When's my dude Malcolm Gladwell getting a cast. I like the way the half breed thinks.

Bill Burr is fucking awesome

Guilty, I'm a paypig.

Hi redddit

another successful thread on 4channel

cum town
nick mullen is a hack and his two sidekicks are even bigger hacks

cringe

>The lovely Nia, everybody!

Attached: gettyimages-454823578[1].jpg (780x523, 49K)

Bill's been really digging in and trashing women/zoomers lately. It's some of his best stuff. He's been getting boo'd more on stage which makes him go even harder. His last special he filmed in the UK can't wait for it.

Seems like you creepy little wimps would be down for Bill?

Last podcast on the left turned into complete and utter reditt shit, I mean, it was always try hard garbage but not as bad as this last year

I laughed extremely hard when he got an e-mail asking how to get your girlfriend to do anal. Nia is sitting there and he starts talking about how you start with your thumb and he gets more and more detailed as Nia starts yelling for him to stop.

Also, Bill is in a renaissance now that he's fed up with offended people's bullshit. Not that I'm wishing for it, but if he got a divorce he would become the personification of old, angry man yelling by himself.

strike and mike is kino
ftn is ok
tds is carried by mike, but sven is one of the dumbest and most annoying people ever to exist

*smashes capitalism in your path*

Attached: C1MZhLfW8AAy3vG.jpg (1200x900, 157K)

Will it be on netflix?

I'm seeing Bill Burr in May, the first time I've ever been at a stand up show. Anyone know if you can even see and hear anything when you're at the back row? Is there usually a screen showing a close up?

FTN was good up until the mid-terms where it has completely gone to shit.

Strike and Mike is the best show on trs bar none.

Adam is clearly more Yea Forums than reddit.

I'm sure it will.

Cum Town is decently funny but if you listen to the individual members standup it's fucking terrible. They're terrible as comedians, they're just kinda funny guys.

cum town is reddit incarnate. i wish they would kill themselves.

rlm is reddit incarnate. i wish they would kill themselves.

I've really liked Nick's standup that I've seen. Adam's is okay.

Their fans are mostly losers who think very highly of themselves. The worst kind of person.

every person ive known that hates cum town is exactly the person you just described

What are some podKinos?

Attached: Gilbert Gottfried podcast.jpg (600x600, 124K)

He fucking killed in Manchester the other week. Half his stuff was about how overly sensitive Americans are.

Listening to any podcast is pure reddit.

Attached: 1549572909175.jpg (399x400, 47K)

every 2 seconds

okay, nick. you have like 3 fans on Yea Forums. maybe just stick to your subreddit and fuck off.

i will never not report your threads.

>all white male progressiveā„¢ podcast

what did they mean by this?

I love listening to Gavin.

Attached: get off my lawn podcast.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>LEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>YOU'RE SLIPPIN COCKSUCKA
>PUT ON TONY BENNET

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (550x550, 32K)

You're a fucking gay faggot

He's truly the eternal redditor

OMG!! Let's unpack this. There are so many bad faith actors on Yea Forums. We have to do better Yea Forums

Attached: 55cb6ae51ce00c683baee7a9-1466209621722.jpg (1920x1080, 658K)

fpbp

no agenda is the only good podcast