What makes ur GF special for u user?

What makes ur GF special for u user?

Attached: 87525_hd_wallpaper_645.jpg (720x1280, 38K)

Nothing anymore

>We've just been together for a long time

>Asks Yea Forums about girlfriends

she wants me

Better Yea Forums than reddit

Can relate

She touches my peepee

Girlfriend?

She never ages.

Attached: bf95849cf18bc12039396f090cfa6a3dd9b50866r1-1024-831v2_hq.jpg (1024x831, 82K)

nothing she doesnt put out anymore and i dont like her i think i am about to breakup with her she also went to this fucking christian camp and that shit changed her and made her not want to bone

She's a nymph and she's loving kind and gorgeous. Always there by my side wife type.

I love you sexy let's go smash in the bathroom

that she doesnt exist

this

She lets me put my penis in her vagina as long as I pleasure her the way she likes.

They tolerate you.
For now.

she's very introverted but somehow manages to calibrate to social situations. she's also super submissive and likes a lot of fetishes that i also like

Wow
My gf is so similar to yours

Imaginary

she's really nice and enjoys a lot of stuff I do including gore and art. feels good

My GF is my Wife

i mean i would but my account has already gotten suspended once for being in nazi servers

Mine literally meets the Yea Forums dream. 18, virgin, no tattoos, petite, light skin and freckles, pretty little thing. Reserved and quiet but opens up when it's just us. She isn't ready for sex but sucks my dick whenever I want. Which will be later today. Has only had my dick in her mouth. The first time she made me cum she asked me if I was ok because she thought I was in pain. Literally no experience other than what she's done with me. So that's pretty special to me. And I'm 36