Why are white people so jealous of blacks?

Why are white people so jealous of blacks?

Attached: IMG_3236.jpg (712x949, 67K)

i guess its because they enslaved our entire race and conquered our entire continent

oh wait.

Because they're superior in every way

I think you mixed it up, clearly the other way

why do people in dark skinned countries bleach their skin?

want what they can't get

Attached: perps.webm (852x480, 1.94M)

Why do white people darken their skins on a much larger scale you fucking retard?

Attached: 18b.jpg (500x458, 34K)

because some white people look better with a tan

but black people actually resort to using chemicals to permanently alter their skin

thats not the same as getting a tan

>Implying White people getting a tan 'cause they want to be black

And im the retard? Use your raisin sized Brain for once. Some people simply think they look better with a tan.

I'm not.
They're ugly and retarded.
However, I would really like a black GF.

No body is jealous of blacks.. Like NO body...

Why are blacks so insecure?

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

you mean like black people?

heyoooooo!

cry more

cry more

Because they get shit for free, cause problems, and STILL get their dick sucked by politicians and the media.

cry more

cry more

unfair example

: nice dubs

..... but I've never met a single white person that was ever specifically "jealous" of any black person.

I have known many white people (including myself) who admire the talents of some black people, but that is not the same as being jealous of them. It is just acknowledging that some people (whatever their ethnicity) can do some things (very much) better than you can do yourself, while also recognising that that you have your own talents which probably exceed theirs in some specific areas of endeavour.

Shut up nigger. Can't believe I even replied to this.
Now go waste your time making more of these threads to feel better.

Because they have bigger penises than us and get all the womans.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>”I want to be a convicted felon and not know my dad when I grow up, but chances are I’ll be killed by another nig”

Thread

Cause despite only making up 13% of the population niggers commit 52% of violent crime which is really impressive

Stay mad blackie

we just wish you would go home. you have the biggest piece of land on the planet but refuse to live there. we hate you

all that black privilege of course. who wouldnt want to be able to use the N word at will and make millions writing songs about debasing women and not get labeled racist or misogynist?

Because black is what god intended

Because white people are stinky

Cos they get all the top tier white pussy cos they are better at sex

White people get so mad when you throw facts lmfao. I should know. I'm white and half my friends are butthurt about black people. Either they took their woman from them or they are more athletic and they sit the bench in every sport because of them..m or maybe their mom was fucked by Tyrone himself? Thinking that's why all these white neckbeard virgin racists that would never say Nigger in public feel they are safe behind that screen lol.

Yeah, I know a bunch of people who kinda wish they weren’t born black. Not even blacks want to be black.

Not even whites wanna be whites haha hence the tanning salons overcrowded with people named Steve and Britney haha

Imagine how many white girls he took the virginity of.

Weak and predictable

Why do white people keep posting these threads?

Attached: CBCA2A2A-47E2-4741-BA38-049646E27FF2.jpg (65x86, 2K)

Like whites