Why do muslims fuck goats?

Why do muslims fuck goats?

Attached: 1552817806089.jpg (720x528, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to trigger white people

to make threads like these

the goats are asking for it anyways

funny
49 muslims just got triggered by a white man recently

Weak and predictable

Why do priests fuck children?

funny, because apparently muslims are beasting whites in the civie KDR

Why does OP suck all the dick?

According to the quoran there is only sin as long as a woman is involved in a sexual act without marriage. After blowing a load in the animal their Religion force them to kill it because it got "tainted" by the male lust

because they are not animals

Their Caliphate is essentially wiped out. All their leaders killed by brave Americans. 100s of thousands of Mudslime radical animals dead in the Middle East. So tell me again, how is the white man or America losing? We’re just too powerful for you to actually comprehend.

SHAREBLUE / TIDE TROLL WANTS YOU TO KNOW HES HERE

Attached: 1551123084866.png (640x1136, 901K)

Now this is the kind of shit to trigger. Lol - faggot boy scared of the truths of war and life. A weak minded nerd. Good luck losing your mind in fantasyland, kid. You’re gonna need it.

A Cold War with Russia is funny enough considering they get paid to fuck off and do nothing. But one with the radical Mudslimes? Do they even have submarines? At least Russia has beautiful women that’s worth hacking into.

The hunt for Goat October.

fucking untermensch! this kind of shit gets me. fucking faggots!

Attached: how to stop ISIS.jpg (674x480, 70K)

You can fuck your goat but you cant kill and eat it afterwards, (I suppose thats muslim good manners to goats) but you can swap goats with your neighbour and have his fuck buddy for dinner. I'm not making this up, check it yourself

Gold.

back to plebbit

And little boys let's not forget that

you're right. You created them and yiu killed them, you're gods.

Nope, their daddy Osama funded their terrorism through his family's money. You’re not aware of much are you? You better wake up, America is pissed and she’s comin for anyone connected to terrorism.

same reason white rural americans fuck sheep, goats, horses, cows, donkeys, family members and dogs. Because every group of people has some sick bastards.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

e

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 5.png (320x360, 219K)

But rednecks dont have a holy book that says they can

why do rednecks fuck cows?

Attached: trumptard1521055216522.jpg (540x720, 101K)

Why do catholic and Christian priest/ministers etc rape children? Moral of this example is that all religions are pathetic!

I’d rather here people fuck animals then children!! You sick fuck

thats only because theyre illiterate.

Because they're homosexual pedophiles who act against the teachings the Bible.

meant for