What game are you currently playing, and are you enjoying it?

What game are you currently playing, and are you enjoying it?

Attached: nice.jpg (2080x2144, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=6wY1FnQ9ygg
youtu.be/XJfOQhpK30g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im playign sonic mani a rn

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 12.34.51 PM.png (607x378, 299K)

playing Grim Dawn, way better than i thought it would be, character building and build complexity is out the roof, RNG and mining is fucking ludicrous though

Project Warlod. Fuckin awesome.

DOA5

Attached: screenshot_2019-03-05_04-34-11_0.jpg (1551x2390, 360K)

satisfactory. i put like 30 hours in it already
also here's your salvation from page 10

Empires & Puzzles it's a mobile game.. ok but timeconsuming and I don;t want to put money in it

Just finished SOMA and it was the first video game storyline I've enjoyed for as long as I can remember.

Attached: WAU.png (489x763, 8K)

Dungeons 3, not bad but repetitive and not as funny as it think,s

Assassin's creed odyssey. It's pretty fun. They mapped out ancient Greece. That fact alone is pretty astounding.

Right tight now? WoW, new expansion is a bit shit, but me and my fiancee have a laugh all the same.
In my rotation?
>New RE2, so far it's ok
>Hunter: call of the wild, it's pretty chill
>Empyrion, basically minecraft in space, my son loves it so we have fun
>PC building simulator, because torrents are free haha

partly why i stop playing it, I like a game where I can invest in the characters. GD just treats them like things to throw away, since they die so damn often

>Project Warlock*
Is that the 3D fps with 4-bit graphics? Was looking at that, what do you like about it?

what game is that?

damn nigga that game look fun someone bless a poorfag

betting on minecraft conan edition

Warframe and AC Odyssey atm. Got bored with Anthem so just started The Division 2

Also playing a bit of Off-World trading company and CK2.

Started a minecraft server with some friends. Shit is beautiful with shaders.

is off-world basically civ in space?

I've been loggin on GTA online in the past weeks, playing as a serial killer. I change my outfit, grab a bike and go out to the mountains to kill hikers with a hatchet. Sometimes players get close so I kill them as well. I try to not alert the authorities, that's the challenge, remain hidden until I get bored, change outfits and continue the heists normally.

wher to get sad satan

i started to play another round of the witcher trilogy. currently i finished the 2nd game and started the 3rd.

as true as this is, once you beat ultimate its extremely rewarding to see how far your build came and how far deep you went to complete it, thats when you can start trading legendary items and potentially making real world money for it

yea i currently have 100+ hrs in odyssey so much content

skyrim for the 80th time

Attached: 20190310162120_1.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

It's called Dofus. I've been playing it for years now.

how can you even do a second playthrough with this garbage?

Attached: 12720754-20190221133441.jpg (640x503, 129K)

Sunless skies, the writing is pretty nice.

Terraria, can't ever go wrong with Terraria.

Tux racer

How far are you in? Got a 50 something nord going at the minute, with some some obscene sword I made, i'll throw a screenshot up if you're interested. What about you?

Not quite. It's not turn based for one. You also only get one base (with one exception) and then need to upgrade and build to expand. It's all about turning a profit to buy the competition out.

just get a fuckton of mods, or use alternate start and do something other than the gay fucking storyline

used to love terraria! Havent played in a while, killed the moon lord on hardcore and didnt see the point in playing any more. Any new content since then?

Just started a darkest dungeon style grave robber build. I think it's at level 13 currently

Nice I have about 60 hours in. It seems like it never ends and it's always interesting. I think they are really perfecting the AC games.

is that Age of conan ?

played league start of PoE and got bored, now im waiting for Grim Dawn:Forgotten Gods

i mean conan exiles

DMCV and The Evil Within 2. Yes to both

Fallout 76, call me a faggot but I really like the game lol

Assassins Creed Odyssey with all the DLCs.
Got 40 hours in it so far, not even close to done with the main story or the side quests.
I honestly think it's 10/10. Just love the old Greek world.

Attached: k.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

tekken 7 and for honor, enjoying it because i've finally gotten good at them

Fallout New Vegas with all the DLC. I haven't played it in years and I forgot how fun it is. Playing sneak and shoot.

Best A:C game since the Ezio era.

League of legends. No.

Attached: 1551163569126.jpg (1050x1088, 159K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

r

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

Fortnite, but would enjoy it more if they added a good ranked mode.
Also enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Faggot. What do you like about it? I tried giving it ago, I really did, but in the end I found it utterly dreadful compared to every fallout before it

Free to play
They kinda suck
Also crush crush

>fortnite

Serious question, are you under 25 and like this kind of cancerous shite? Or are you just poor and wanted a free game?

Well terraria hasn't really been updated, other than the tower defense mini game, but there are plenty of mods to get way more content than there already is.

Conan Exiles

haydee

Attached: HaydeeFront.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Final Fantasy XIV and Warframe

Attached: 1525489885099.jpg (2048x864, 246K)

They added a crossover invasion-wave-thingy which gives semi-endgame loot, but they're dropping 1.4 at some point this year which will provide massive graphical advancements and potentially even more content, but we don't know that much yet

literally playing that game right now

nothing rn but i binged through the metro series in the last 4 days,loved every second

how the fuck did a middle eastern lore "hassassin is assassin" got an overly milked game portraying olive skinned/white people in butt fuck western Europe???

they even got egypt wrong. It started in Iran. They were employed against the Mongols

holy shit, assassins in Troy? the whites will ever try

Nioh

Yes. Kinda like Dark Souls but with more RPG elements.

Attached: Hino_Enma.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Your not even an assassin in Odyssey. You are just a skilled warrior. It's not until later in the DLC packs that you come into contact with one of the first "blades" who has travelled far across the world.

this man gets it

resident evil 2
no and just uninstalled it because of that fucking hat guy that just follows me around

Miqo'te are pretty great

Attached: 1543861803828.png (875x1440, 1.39M)

Just install this mod:
youtube.com/watch?v=6wY1FnQ9ygg

lol faggot! Yeah he's kind of annoying, but he's slow, you can avoid him 90% of the time, so far i've just finished the ada section on leons playthrough in the sewers, how far did you get?

>toot toot

AHAHAHAHAHAHA thats fucking awesome!

top kek 2 bad im on the playstation
im gonna give it another go but im lost now.. no supplies either . took long breaks between playing which fucked me up.

My Elder Scrolls Online ass kicking MagSorc. I can't get her naked, but she's pretty badass. I love the game.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-110418_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.53M)

The sims 4 I made my whole family and now I am an old man who’s aired like 17 children via my sister, mom, cousins, daughters etc

Its awsome

>long breaks
Dude, its only been out a few weeks, how long of a break could it have been?! It's a linear game, pretty easy to pick up where you left off

y'know what, i've actually been thinking about installing sims just for a laugh. Gonna torrent it though, fuck giving EA my hard earned shekels!

Pathfinder Kingmaker.

I used to love ESO. I didn't like when they took away ability to farm bosses, and then was disappointed again with some of the expansion storylines.

Garys mod, zombie survival... its just fun

Mein Neger

Anthem. The game play is solid and fun as fuck, needs more content tho.

enderal - skyrim full conversion mod

quite good

Aspasia is the Leader of the Cult.
The blind Prince is the Son of Xerxes.
Phytagoras if your Father.

Well they must have brought farming back. Because everyone is farming world bosses and dungeon bosses. I agree that the story lines can be monotonous. 810 is the max lvl atm and I have 6 almost lvl 600 toons. Taking my time maxing them out. I'm thinking the game will become seriously boring at max.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-113826_Gallery.jpg (1080x748, 790K)

Girl Life English Edition.

> I am an old man who’s aired like 17 children via my sister, mom, cousins, daughters etc
I never could the mod setup for this to work

Already know all of this but good try.

What game is this?

DMC 5 yeaaaaa

Looks like the Conan Minecraft/Rust wannabee

black desert online, its pretty fun despite the grind

WoW WotLK on Warmane

Kenshi
its pretty rough around the edges, but the world is really immersive and with the right mods the game is one of my favorite i have ever played

Join Discord
Everyone knows that girls are so much happier and live better lives than guys so why don't you come take hrt and become a girl, it's just that easy! !!!!
discord
.gg/JrAtHxk

League as teemo support, casually on weekends, loving it

a little bit of arizona sunshine today. I like the game but i can't get past a horde in a mineshaft

I used to play that on the free servers. Great game but have not played it in many years.

"Everyone knows that girls are so much happier and live better lives than guys"
Meanwhile youre struggling to gain members, all while sitting in ur room advertising a trap discord full of retards on Yea Forums. If youre living a girls best life why aren't you vacationing and doing girl stuff with your discord sheeple?

I play wow on and off... I kind of hate it now, but never been able to get into any other game, just run bg's now (and level up and get acceptable gear on a few characters each new release)

Civ V yes, until the mods cause save corruption after about 300 turns, so I finally get a good army then my saves corrupt.

Also Witcher 3 again, just got to Toussaint. it's always good.

Dragon Age: Inquisition, probably won't be able to force myself finish it again. Played it 5 times, finished it once.

I'm like you. I love the mmorpg open world games. I was into wow but I'm into eso atm. You may like it as well.

Dead by daylight
Sometimes no but sometimes yes

try cs:go and stick to a shitty gun, i play league of legends casually now, but remember quite some time ago playing csgo only with bizon 1400 shity smg, got to top2nd or 3rd rank. then quit. was fun. modern warfare 2 is fun if not for quickscoper nolifers and hackers. fallout new vegas and fo4 , finished both like 4 times each.

Just get over the fact that consoles are better than pc and have been for awhile. Your butt hurt is showing.

Whut?

both have pros and cons, why argue ?

Why play it 5 times if you can't even finish it? I played once, didn't get thru it, and stopped

dota 3 with fucking russia player

I keep on trying to see if I can force myself to like it, then I just play til Morrigan shows up to hear about the history with the Warden and quit

I enjoy manipulating the code on pc games. But roll with consoles for serious gaming.

Currently playing Smash Bros Ult and Star Ocean 4.

Was replaying it seeing how everyone hated this. I'm reloving it again and compared to SO5, SO4 is a masterpiece. SO5 is straight garbage minus the characters. The characters was alright.

Attached: rte.jpg (1280x1750, 391K)

Look out we've got a hacker here

Imagine if PC games were free to do what they wanted and didn't have to get dragged down to meet console standards or get shitty ports.

Wiked whims

pretty straight forward

LOL. No hacker here.

Attached: 1552842693880.jpg (272x272, 70K)

Right now a lot of ff14 wife wanted to play so i rolled a new character for her other than that it would be total war warhammer 2

I'm so sorry please don't backtrace me

diagnosed autist here
i discovered factorio this weekend and im fucking loving it

EU4 because I want to form the Second German empire 200 years early

Attached: 6076814.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Victoria 2. It makes me question my will to live from time to time, but all in all its good.

Dragon's dogma.
Yes, it's my favorite
Currently farming vocation ranks post grigs.

I really missed WoW so this was an only reasonable option

Is this game on PC?

Looks interesting!

Fingers crossed for DD2 now that capcom is doing good stuff again.

Also She-goat is best girl

Attached: Mercedes dreaming of big & slimy things.png (1575x1800, 1.88M)

Guitar Hero and Im kinda enjoying it

Yeah it's pretty much a grand strategy sandbox.
You can try to take over the world, be the richest trade empire, or enslave the Aztects and colonize everything

Pic isnt my campain, but just an example of what you can do

Attached: 3889afe.jpg (1500x1027, 322K)

Thx. I'm going to look into it. I've always wanted to rule the world.

Look up rocksmith I think it's called. You can actually learn how to play an instrument with that game.

Im playing farcry new dawn right now and its pretty good so far very few complaints

Dead Island. Passed definitive edition without cheats now I'm playing it with them on. There's nothing more satisfying than smacking the hell out a zombie with a overpowered flaming baseball bat.

Attached: image.png (480x304, 200K)

Pretty sure we're getting it my dude. I read somewhere that itsuno wanted to leave after they out out DmC so they gave him whatever he wanted so he would stay. That's why DMC5 was fully backed by them and he could do whatever he wanted. Pretty sure DD was on the list. I don't even care if we have to wait until the gen after next. I know he wants to do it, and if we gotta wait so he can do it right then so be it.
They're making an anime on Netflix based on it and with the switch port it's obviously not dead yet. I have faith.

You don't need to play as a European country though.

For example playing as imperial China and making Great Britian a tributary state.

Attached: 36a44f7.jpg (1366x768, 234K)

good old games: skyrim, minecraft, and tf2
why are they fun? they are all classics, skyrim and minecraft for huge explorable worlds, and tf2 for the difference in each match and high skill ceiling

You're safe bro.

Last of us remastered and red dead 2

DMC5
am having a CUHRAZY time

Attached: boom.webm (640x360, 941K)

Gotcha.

Playing first Bayonetta and okami HD on my baby games system
It anyone could recommend good switch games that would be nice

my nigga

Is legend of Zelda on that system? I'd recommend that if so.

If you plan on getting it I would buy it now. the founder pack is what you want it includes the base game and the three important DLC's it's only like 37.50 right now

The games been out since 2014, but they have kept it updated with DLC's so that why there's so many

I would suggest playing the Castile first on the lower difficulties it's best to learn through experience.

Here's a basic tutorial I thin explained thing well

youtu.be/XJfOQhpK30g

Attached: b19a387b8ddd222a93f0d85d3055f6c6.jpg (400x240, 28K)

Super Mario 3D Land
I enjoy it

OK brutha. I'll be looking into it this evening.

if you like that try Crusader Kings II at some point, same engine similar game but more focused on rulership and politics. Both great games for sure

i am one of the 3 people still playing ds3 pvp

Attached: Dark Souls 1000 degree 1.png (1401x788, 1.68M)

Pubg and yeah it's pretty good

world of warcraft, well was up until 20mins ago because i wanted to play a fat kul'tiran for a laugh and found it's yet more gated content so fuck that.

playing through the witcher 3 right now. enjoyable man.

I play it occasionally

I play ESO a fair bit. Xbox on EU, but I'm also playing Phantasy Star Online 2 a load right now. Both by far my favourite MMO games

Realm of the Mad God. No. It sucks.

hearthstone.

Attached: 1531000316866.jpg (960x1166, 196K)

GTA RP with this slampig

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (746x998, 567K)

Paths of Exile and Paladins. Have 1500+ hours on PoE and love it. Really scratches my autism itch. Just started Paladins. Like it more than Overwatch, so far.

Attached: 17f955d1e002a29e47f05b7cf29bfb7a.jpg (781x1130, 133K)

yeah boiii

Attached: 1541512964840s.jpg (203x203, 5K)

Angband. Sure, it's decent. Hell of a fucking grind, though.

Starring Jim Backus? No one ever told me.

Chronicon, an ARPG like Diablo but faster paced and pixel graphics. Bretty gud

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 361K)

Any of you fags play good games like dark souls and bloodborne? Or do you just all just play gay stupid games?

Soo...he was behind all that!?

Attached: sr0ijc393rnajqfm0228317844700.jpg (1706x1158, 104K)

>not playing BDO masterrace

i'm currently going on street view on beaches and bad neighborhoods in google earth vr, not really a game but its kinda fun

sometimes I do on pc

honestly at the moment i barely enjoy any videogames which is weird since ive always enjoyed them throughout my life. i think all the shit surrounding games these days, corruption, greed, lies, unoriginality, copying etc. - wore me out. the magic is gone, its all about money these days.

Attached: lucifer.png (230x264, 116K)

Been playing that one a lot here lately.

I think ds3 is very active right now, because of sekiro coming out soon

Plz explain yourself.

pretty fun game, having a good time.

Attached: sundered.jpg (460x215, 38K)

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy-9648886.png (500x570, 136K)

there's still the fap game which is always a good time.

Hitman 2016

Attached: 676622.jpg (5120x2880, 446K)

>good games
>dark souls and bloodborne

Pick one user.

rising storm 2 vietnam

I second this, EU4 is great. Something something Ulm

Skyrim, Maxed out my blacksmith, enchanting and alchemy (not using the pot trick on alchemy). At level 54 and running around with my vamp girl follower. Dual wield and high resistance to everything make me a power tank. Sadly not legendary play through as I was away too long. Might do that again with a casting build. Currently having fun with my DragonBorn DLC albino spider stock and letting them do the work.
I wish there was another good fps MMO like planetside or something remotely bot free like Everquest was. Sadly today's games just are easy and boring as fuck. Waiting on Pantheon but that wont happen until 2020.

Just finished Fallout 3. It was pretty good, the start can be a cunt but once you stick it out and get proper guns and shit it’s really gud. 7/10

Attached: 243565ytg.jpg (700x876, 308K)