Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce...

Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce. It's just 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard.

Anyways tonight we had burgers, and my daughter wouldn't eat my Quinky Sauce so I punished her by making her go to her room for a time out.

My wife get's all pissed at me for doing this, If my daughter doesn't want to eat the food we make in this house, why should I be the bad guy for punishing her?

I'm gonna continue making Burgers the way people in this family eats burgers, but I think maybe I could mild down my recipe a bit, I was wondering if you guy's had any recipe's or variation on Quinky Sauce that would be suitable for a child?

Attached: 1462143676185.jpg (1921x2953, 1.09M)

How about just fucking ketchup for the undeveloped palate u mongo fascist

I didn't like mushrooms or olives as a kid but now I love em

Get over yourself I really hope this is just some bad copypasta

You should just go vegan.

Add a squirt of semen, adds extra protein

>doesn't want to eat the food we make in this house
Maybe because the food you make is disgusting shit. I'm sorry your fucking butthurt pride trumps providing food to your child. I could take fucking tortillas and fill them with mustard, cream corn and pickled liverwurst and give it to my children to eat like a total douche, too.
I wouldn't eat your fucking Quirky Sauce, either.

Is it creamy? Was it steamy, coming off the hot burger? Did you enjoy it slidding down your throat?

>punishes child for not wanting to eat your literal shit
Retard.

I see you don't know what literal means. Are you retarded?

This, anons, is why there's a distinct difference between raising children and "rearin'" children.
>hurk hurk, muh child can eat what I give 'em
OP will probably wonder why his daughter runs off with Daquan when she turns 18. Nigger dick sauce probably tastes loads better than Quinky Sauce.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You've never disliked something made for dinner so you just didn't eat? Are all of you 350 pounds?

I second that OP's Quinky Sauce is literal shit. It'll come out exactly the same as it went in, just with some bile added (to improve flavor).

fuck your sauce, fuck jannies

You fucked up by punishing her.

Kids won't eat things they are unfamiliar with. You need to get her to make it with you and talk about it like you are teaching her something. Have her taste it after each step, then the final product. If she doesn't like it, tell her that if it is too strong you will use a smaller amount for hers.

Trust me. I am god-tier at getting kids to eat things. My own kids regularly eat things like Brussels Sprouts, jalapenos, and raw onions.

Basically repeating what I already said with the last line

Just how new are you

I thought the difference was that "rear" is the correct verb unless you are talking about literally lifting your child off of the floor.

Why do so many people have to have their own "special sauce" or "secret rub" when they make burgers? And 99% of the time it's something obnoxious that ruins the burger, OR it's downright disgusting like "Quinky Sauce." It's like, because they have no control over anything else in their lives, and nothing about them is unique or special or notable, they have to do this. The burger sauce. They have to dominate their own fucking burgers into submission and break them.
Then they get pissed off at everyone they invited over when they realize most of the burgers are lingering on the paper plates not even half eaten.

All these flavors, and you choose to be Quinky.

projection

Dawww, someone poopy pants!
(probably mostly Quinky sauce)

can't wait for OP's daughter to tell her teacher at school the next day that the reason she's so hungry and tired is that she "didn't like daddy's 'kwinky sauce last night.'" And the knock on OP's door that follows.

still projecting

Is it mixed in or put on top like ketchup. If its just on top, let her put whatever she wants on.

>Sayosauce
typo? or what is this?
just take mayonnaise instead, I'd probably spit out your quirkly sauce if I knew what it was

You should kys

i bet it doesn't hold a candle to my poo-in-the-loo sauce

projection

>poo-in-the-loo sauce
Asshole. That's just Quinky Sauce with fucking curry powder added.

Don't stick your dick in her epic style please

> 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard
This is the recipe for shit. Retard confirmed.

Attached: 1393398401971.png (927x745, 164K)

you have to make her take an underwater weighing test

Attached: uhliubk.jpg (750x755, 78K)

nah, you eat all of those

This. Or That.

You went full retard you fucking psycho. You better apologize and make sure shit like this never happens again. You can wake up now, because it was all a dream. Just a dreeeaammm.

>Sayosauce
What the actual fuck is this?

>my daughter wouldn't eat my Quinky Sauce

Attached: 1505568134994.webm (426x426, 770K)

ye liek wtf

Attached: brian.webm (640x640, 1.39M)

How about acting like a normal human being and learning what the people around you like and dislike in their food.

You don't force people to eat things they dislike, you don't add obscurities to food and then punish your children for not liking those obscurities.

Stop trying to make people around you bend to your will and realize that life needs to be bent around each individual.

>obscure
they're the most common condiments in america

Not when mixed together, I love ketchup and I love mayonnaise independent of each other but some people like them mixed together to make "fry sauce"... I find it to be absolutely disgusting.

Commonality individually is one thing, mixed turns them into an obscurity.