Oldfag here. I've been here since the very start...

Oldfag here. I've been here since the very start. It's depressive how many on Yea Forums and /pol/ condone the actions of a murderous psychopath. A murderous psychopath that targeted children. It's got to me.

I've always seen Yea Forums as a loud and obnoxious, but somewhat tame community. I never thought 50% of you fuckers were downright evil. All you had to do was denounce the fucker. Instead, you laugh at the victims and celebrate this act as some kind of depraved heroism.

So that's it for me. Enjoy your cesspool of hate, I'm out. Celebrating a child killer is the line I won't cross. Thanks for all the good times. Guess I'll go be a redditfag now. Or maybe I'll make my own website. With regards, oldfag over and fucking out.

Attached: 1552834546615.png (1024x768, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2EdzZDd.jpg
discord
projectveritas.com/2019/02/27/facebook-insider-leaks-docs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Oldfag here
Suck a fat big juicy motherfucking black nigger cock you lying sack of putrid horse shit

ok bye

>Oldfag here
>I never thought 50% of you fuckers were downright evil

fake and gay

I don't condone what he did, but I have no sympathy either. Muslims have brought nothing but terrorism, rapes, grooming and violence to the west. Is it bad 50 people had to die? Sure. Am I the least bit sympathetic towards it? Nope.

It's true though. Old Yea Forums was mostly ironic people ironicposting. Was fun until the wave of normies overrun this place.

ok cya tomorrow

My neighbors are Muslims and they're wonderful people. This whole identity politics is getting out of control. There's evil people and there's good people on both sides.

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

Funny how I know that line since 2004. Very true I guess

well that, plus the fappening and the stormfront raids. anyways, i would hope you realize that this isn't just some Yea Forums thing, that this is happening over much of the internet.

OP talks about children (one kid died) yet says nothing about the children blown to bits an Ariana Grande concert, says nothing about the mass grooming and rape of children by Muslim gangs in the UK. Says nothing about Yazidi children being sold as sex slaves or being executed in Syria by ISIS Muslims...

... We'll just forget all that happened because of something in NZ for you OP.

lol fucking faggot OP said he checked the fuck out and is still in this thread because he wants some attention
Fuck off nigger, if you were here from the start you would’ve never claimed that this place never ever did anything this evil when just on top of my head i could name you that faggot who killed his gf and posted pictures of her and shit
It even got in the news
That’s nothing compared to alot of other shit that went down so shut your whore mouth

See, i posted back to back and got gets
That’s a sign that OP is so full of shit because the gods of Yea Forums approve of my posts

So years of endless people/animal gore threads were okay, but people cheer a mosque shooting and omg WATCH OUT here I leave!

Do you ever stop and think for a second why? When ISIS committed terror acts, no one in their right mind celebrated it. But now when the shoe is on the other hand, we celebrate it?

Do you understand what this means? This means that you've become your enemy. This means you've sunken to the level of ISIS. You are now, in fact, sympathizing with terrorists.

No, I'm not saying Muslim immigration isn't a problem. No, I'm not against white culture. But fuck it if I'm going to stand idle while you people drag me down to the level of terrorists. We're better than ISIS because we don't murder innocents. We're better than ISIS because we don't condone acts of violence against innocents. We're better than fucking ISIS because we're civilized people. And civilized people don't fucking murder children in cold blood, no matter whose children they are. They didn't do shit. If you don't agree with this, then I WILL call you a domestic terrorist. Because that's what it boils down to.

You can choose the path you walk. Make sure it's the choice you want to live with.

>My neighbors are Muslims and they're wonderful people.
If they're muslim, then no, they're not. The mandate of Islam is to invade and displace the infidel, in the infidel's land. That is a core component of Islam. So either A) they act nice and tell you they're "peaceful" while helping to carry out this act in their own benign way, or B) they're practicing their own bastard version of feel-good Islam where they only pick the bits they like, which really isn't Islam and they're not really muslim.

People gore doesn't get to me. Animal gore does, though, and I do my best to ignore. But this isn't about gore. This is about essential humanity. Old Yea Forums had it. New Yea Forums and especially new /pol/ don't have it. It's not even about the shooting or the dead people. Many people die every day. That's not the point. The point is that people are actively celebrating this act of cowardice. THIS is the problem.

Imagine how dark a person's soul has to be to witness an act of a child killer and celebrate it. I have no words for this behavior.

Yes, I'm a Yea Forums tard. Yes, I'm (mosty) NEET. But I'm not fucking evil.

gr8 b8 m8

That's just a bunch of propaganda you repeated. None of that is true. I have many Muslim friends, and you don't know shit. You're literally so petrified you are compelled to invent boogeymen or parrot the opinion of people who did so before you. It's all bullshit. Maybe go out into the world once in a while and meet the people you so desperately claim to hate. Maybe then a spark of humanity will flicker within you and you'll realize how delusional you really are.

This.

There used to be a line that b/ wouldn't even cross back in the day, and crossing it meant that someone's life was going to get ruined. Now there's nothing but edgelords and keyboard warriors hiding behind their fucking computer trying to bait other people.

How so? Have you ever read their fucking body of work on what their faith and life are based on? No then keep on riding that sandy cock you sandnigger lover

you are the newest fag I've ever seen
neat art tho

Fake news. An old fag would know we've done worse

I didn't realize that Summer came early this year

trips speaks wisdom you goddamn b/tards

I didn’t realize you were such a newfag you dumbfuck
This whole “summerfag” meme has long been debunked by MOOT himself godfucking dammit
Too lazy to go get the screencap but go fuck yourself fuckface

"Do you think we'll ever see him again?"
"Of course! He'll be back tomorrow."
*Both*
"D'OHHHHOHOHOHOHOHO"

Attached: Statler_Waldorf_muppets_KYM.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Shut up, boomer faggot.

Have you? Because in my experience 99.8% of what you edgelords post here is a parroted opinion. You don't bother to do your own research, you take someone's word for it.

Believing all Muslims are out to get you is the same kind of tinfoil hat shit as believing all Jews are out to get you. You have to be a delusional and mentally ill faggot to actually believe these conspiracies. Or a 16 year old edgelord, which I'm betting you are.

How many Muslims do you personally know? I know a lot of them. I'm not afraid of any of them. You know who I am afraid of, though? That white redneck hoarding guns in his house while flying a fucking confederate flag. Now that guy scares the shit out of me. One day he'll snap and god only knows what the fuck he's capable of. I'm not terrified of Muslims because all Muslims I know are decent people.

It's like if I saw a few bad white men doing bad shit, and I decided the entire white race is out to get me. That's how fucking delusional YOU sound.

you are a golden dumbass.

Newfag detected.

Sage

I have personally had first hand experience of having both worked and lived around muslims MORE THAN IS ENOUGH to base my judgement
Also, it’s easy to fucking use a search engine fucking dumbass
Not everyone are credule and spineless like you you fucking doormat

all you candyass roodypoo saying newfag in here don't know that everyone is always a newfag, and there are never oldfags ever.

Funny when you actually know Muslims and realise they're just Muslim and go to.mosque and talk about Allah for appearances and every other minute of the day they just want to go.to work take.care of their kids and keep up with the latest tech trends, and the odd crazy one just takes it a bit too far...
Exactly like American Christian's in fact.

Nothing but angry ad hominems. I don't know why I expected more. Enjoy your worthless future debates, mr. 16 year old edgelord.

Honestly the only difference is "old Yea Forums" would have endorsed the shooting purely out of the chaotic mess it created rather than the political affiliation everyone's praising or condemning

Thanks captain obvious
Didn’t you know that everyone LARPs and act tough and shit all the time?
Claiming to be an oldfag is just as fucking stupid as saying that you’re senior therefore you deserve respect
Doesn’t mean shit and it’s not a badge of honor

And that would have been much better.

Couldn't have said it better bro. Trips of truth

ok guy.

Why don't you calm it down a little bit before you burst a blood vessel

Have you seen the body of work Christians base their lives around? Notice how they ignore the shitty parts out of convenience? They almost even pretend it doesn't exist and put their fingers in their ears and yell they can't hear you when you point at it..
Muslims do the same.. they cherry pick to fit their world view.. that's how a lot of them can unironically say "it's the religion of peace". They are shutting out the violent parts.
Christians do the literal exact same thing when they call their religion one of love.
This is what people are like..

Never claimed to be of any religion and obviously, what do you expect from followers of Abrahamic religion?
You can’t expect much from frail people who subscribe to group mentality out of fear
They live a miserable and pathetic life of constantly living in the shadow of someone else and that generates a society of cowards

This guy is how you create a terrorist.

You can in fact, probably, do a scientific study on this guy and publish a paper on how internet memlords, when given enough time in their parents basement, will develop terrorism-sympathy.

Exactly. All religions do this shit. It's just trendy to hate on Muslims because muh terrorists. Look into the history of Christianity and you'll see the true face of it. More blood has been spilled in the name of Christ than both world wars combined.

All religious people are inherently hypocritical, and most hypocritical people tend to be religious.

There were children among the victims. "Is it bad 50 people had to die?"

That is a wildly broad and uneducated question. 50 of "them" what, you mean kids? Innocent people who loved their family and community?

I would put money on a fair few of "them" saving YOUR life if they came across you being hurt in the street. They were human beings, just like you and I.

Where is the human compassion these days? Why hate someone if peace is their MO? Just because they come from a different culture, doesn't mean they're inherently sadistic and murderous. The world is ass backwards these days.

For sure. I hate religion in general, that's me.
I'm just way more mad at people who go "hurr all Muslims are terrorists because their book".
Anyone who knows Christian's and knows the Bible knows that that isn't at all how it works...
There are Muslims in the middle east as we speak saying "did you know Christian's stone people for wearing gloves made of multiple materials?? What savages! Their book says it so they do it. Good thing our book is peaceful because I haven't actually read it and don't really know what it says".

OP here, agreed 100%.

Anyway, fuck everything. This is my very last post on this website. I feel too sick to my stomach after the past few days to continue posting here, I really do. I'll find a better community. One that doesn't endorse child killers. Have fun and bye.

Oldfag

butthurt crybaby

pick one

Can the mods just clean this fucking thread up already lol

> never thought 50% of you fuckers were downright evil
Bullshit. I was there when /g/ laughed their asses off after they watched Challenger blow up live on youtube back in '86

I am actually starting to believe there are a whole class of people whos brains literally haven't developed enough reasoning power to escape us vs. them thinking.
I actually think these people believe the entirety of the 1.8 billion Muslims are a hive mind with the exact same interpretation of the Koran and take away the exact same message and all collaborate and scheme together as one.

I don't know if this is an educational and developmental issue because of the environments they grew up in, or if it's because these people are in fact under the age of 20 and their brains aren't there yet.
But I have become vividly aware you can't get through to.them because they do not understand even the most basic concept of "the people you saw slaughtered in the video are not violent just because someone else somewhere else in the world also describes themselves as "Muslim" and was violent."

I have no idea why it's hard, but it's hard wired. Seems a low I thing because dehumanizing us vs. them thinking it literally a primitive survival instinct and they're too dumb to override it.

They're narrow minded. This, coupled with poor education and peer pressure, results in irrational hate like that. The fact that they're so narrow minded also means they can't do their own research, which is why you'll see them parrot opinions all the time. And when you actually sit down to debate one of them, they won't be able to debate you because all they know is how to repeat slogans. They don't have the capacity to rationally come to their own conclusion or even challenge their own beliefs. Their beliefs come first, whoever opposes their beliefs is the enemy.

I feel yo but it is goddam necessary oldfag otherwise they multiply and takin over and im sure all 50 killed got already plans how they take over NZ and what then. Shariah and mosques everywhere and gandalfs castle will get blown up because of allahu akbar? Fuck no fuck muslims bacj to their shitholes

i.imgur.com/2EdzZDd.jpg

I agree wholeheartedly with OP. YOU GUYS ARE SCUM

Attached: 1536052986068.png (532x534, 518K)

Irrational hate will always have a home. It always has, and always will. It's part of human nature. As long as there is love, there will be hate. There will always be a scapegoat in the form of a group of people. Jews, women, black people, Muslims. It will continue.

Bait

Not really bait, just an emotional appeal.

Too bad 90% of Yea Forums is 15 year old edgelords. You'll grow up eventually

>tfw 2019 Yea Forums doesnt even have regular gore threads

As if this is the first child killer we've condoned...

Attached: p0N5H.jpg (450x464, 33K)

>Celebrating a child killer is the line I won't cross.

>Implying Adam Lanza was not 10x worse in that regard.
>Implying Yea Forums were all like "oh nooo!!111" when that happened.

Memory problems?

Attached: 1273006202067.jpg (589x375, 45K)

Isnt this Poes law?

Ok well while you're crying about your feelings I'm gonna be retaking Constantinople.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

r

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

>Old Yea Forums had it
m8 we've driven people to kill themselves you're completely delusional

Oldfag here. I have also been here from the start. and those sand niggers got what they deserved. time to leave the West you goat fuckers. time's up.

Then you'd be able to sniff out bullshit and know

it's a frameup to make the place seem more

radical than it is. There have been many

shooters and shitposting was never this

bloodthirsty, also, they're riding this east/west

thing harddd, too hard.

>crossing it meant that someone's life was going to get ruined

Ok then explain Chrischan to me? If Yea Forums of the past was so good why did we goad an obviously mentally unwell person to mutilate himself?

New fag lol

>Hello fellow teenagers, I'm a teenager too you see.
I think it's sad when violent shit happens too, but moralfagging about it on here will only get you a bunch of people taking the piss out of you.
Just avoid the threads making fun of it, people cope differently, if humor isn't your coping mechanism go elsewhere.

/thread

>being this new

Yeah nah mate. This isn't a new rhetoric, guess you weren't here for the Elliot Roger days.

>2/10 made me reply

This tho

This. Though Yea Forums reflects obviously worsening conditions: In an ever more crowded world, the change in tone away from irony and morbid fascination with the worst, and toward taking pleasure in others' misery, is inevitable. The whole game gets closer to zero-sum, and to win, someone else must lose.

It's ripper roo you disrespectful fuck. Learn to Bandicoot

>Guess I'll go be a redditfag now
you always have been... go there, you will never be offended there fag

So what exactly are you going to do about muslim immigration and terrorism? This guy did something extreme, but it was the only thing he could do to lower the amount of muslims in his community. If he had tried to become a politician he would have had an egg smashed against his head and could not have kept his job if he said muslims are terrorists and ISIS got a huge army of muslims that wanted to rape and pillage the world, even though it was true. We aren't going to join a huge army like the muslims did, it was one guy and his revenge didn't make things even with the west and Islam by a long shot. Maybe our support for this man will show muslims they aren't welcome in the west and their immigration can be slowed down at the least.

You are delusional if you think muslims aren't something to fear. The myriad of attacks on the west in the last few decades and the giant army that formed in Syria didn't have just uneducated thugs in it. Many were muslims from the west, Mohammed Atta had a college degree. 2 Newzealanders from the same mosque in the video converted to islam and were drone striked a week ago while fighting with fucking Al Queada. How many white guys went to Norway to free Brevik and fight in his army? How many are going to NZ to remove kebab with this new guy? Fucking zero you over reactionary pussy.

I dont see white guys going into catholic churches shooting them up even though they have the same history of sexual exploitation, you celebrate this man because honestly you're scared of different people and cultures, nothing more, every culture and race and religion has fanatical evil people, it is truely stupid to tar the entirety of a group because of the actions of a few individuals, you all a bunch of scared edgelord anonymous incel fags

If you endorsed the allies winning WWII than you endorsed murdering babies in Dresden and Hiroshima. Not to mention the gulag system in the Soviet Union that they used against countries they conquered and their own people.

>This is my very last post on this website
see you in few hours when you realize you have nothing else in your life

I get this. I think the crack down on far right "literature" is coming soon. NZ already banned this site for promoting terrorism, how much longer until they stick a name like ISIS on all of pol. Instead of the islamic state maybe the WENS white ethno nationalist state

>And civilized people don't fucking murder children in cold blood, no matter whose children they are.
where were you when US was drone bombing families in middle east? last time i checked it didn;t get as much coverage and hate from media neither- it was a simple 'mistake'

>I think the crack down on far right "literature" is coming soon.
sooner than you think. its already happening:
projectveritas.com/2019/02/27/facebook-insider-leaks-docs/

Yeah, I guess we're all hypocritical arent' we

~fuck now im thinking i chose the wrong doctoral thesis subject

its not about hypocritical but being polarized and giving into it... have a mind of your own and realize that this isn;t such a tragedy as everyone makes it... they do that to control your political views

If you were really an old fag you would remember the mods asleep threads were they would post cheese pizza as well known as child porn or cp and other mad shit so fuck off you lying cunt old fag my nans cuck old heaved out pussy