How do I find weed in a new state? In an area of tiny towns and farms/ranches? Its illegal here

How do I find weed in a new state? In an area of tiny towns and farms/ranches? Its illegal here.
Pic related. Can u guess what state?

Attached: 20190316_144336.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also there is no bars anywhere near here. I would have to drive for an hour to find a bar. Dont want to do that

Halp you fuckers!

Oklahoma

very close my man

texass?

im like an hour at most away from Oklahoma

yes sir. north central. in the middle of fuckin no where. and I want some fuckin ganja

>tfw want to live in a small town on a farm and live a simple life
>tfw stuck in Jew York state and miserable as fuck

i would say that learning how to navigate the dark web and buying your own weed off of the black market, and then you could also start to sell if you think you can get away with it

also, if the law enforcement isnt really strong or curious where you live you could probably get away with growing your own

that sucks man. its so easy and cheap to live here. you can seriously buy a plot of land in town for like 1000 dollars.
there is a plot for sale right now WITH a house for 13000. I paid more for my car.
and theres a ballot right now to LOWER property tax! never in my life have I heard of a states government wanting lower taxes.
texas is awesome

Not him but how the fuck do you think he’s going to order pounds on the regs from the fucking dark web if he eventually get some kind of clientele?
That’s fucking ridiculous

not goin anywhere near the fuckin dark web.
nah I don't want to start smoking again. I just want a bowl for today. but I could easily get away with it

Holy fuck, i’m in Canada and that kinda makes me a bit envious
Dude fucking get that shit and grow your own weed ffs
What the fuck are you doing on here? That’s the solution right there nigger

That sounds amazing. Texas is also open carry right?

I live with my buddy out of town right now. could easily grow weed.
down a country road. only a few neighbors drive by. not 1 single cop drives down this road. ever.

yea, we got guns laying all over the house. and most ppl have rifles in their trucks. no one wears seatbelts. the speed limit is 75 mph. fuckin love it here

wild pigs to hunt whenever. wild sheep/ram to hunt whenever (no seasons)

There you go
Fucking do that man, if you can manage to get a big enough area to grow you could easily grow a shit ton of weed to either smoke/sell, produce hash, produce concentrates
Ahhh, you fucking piss me off! But in a good sense
Lucky bastard you

no I used to constantly smoke when I was in Oregon. friends grew bomb shit would just give it to me.
I just want a bowl for today.
and a hook up that I can call sometimes on days like this

Yeah but why a hook up when you could have your own that you could extend for a while
You know, grow a shit ton, keep a quantity for personal use and do a long ass curing to the buds if you’re not that big of a toker
I garantee that your patience and abstinence will yield you some bomb ass shit that people will want to buy
Trust me, you get a little side income, possible new connections because of clientele
It’s kind of a double win for you and your friend

if its always around I will always smoke it.
and its illegal and this is his house/yard
don't want to take the chance and he would prolly say no anyway.
I want to have to drive and pay for it to help keep me from doing it.
I struggled with drug addiction for 9 years so now I have an addictive personality. and I just love being high. but being sober feels amazing

Are you near Vernon? Lol

yea dude I am!

im near Haskell
just over an hour away from Vernon

Since it's illegal you're going to have to know people, no fast turnaround.
Grow your own, it's not the '60s any more, if you're not doing stupid shit like selling to schoolkids or moving big volumes or attention whoring about it most local cops are too busy with meth-heads to fuck with you, much.

im not from here I don't know anyone.
I was hoping for a better solution than just asking random ppl that look like stoners

This is some hard-earned wisdom, BTDT

Street people, suffering from addiction as most of them do always know where to get drugs and they are always desperate for money. Offer street people 10-20$ to take you to and introduce you to a weed dealer. All that is usually required is to gain the confidence of the street person that you are not law enforcement.
Have the street person introduce you as someone they have known for a while or be straight up honest with the dealer about moving in from somewhere else, hopefully having something that backs up where you come from.
Specifically tell the street person you just want to meet somebody who does almost exclusively deal in just weed as you don't want to get killed over some crack, meth, fentanyl dealers paranoia. Don't pay the street person till after you buy your weed and if you are happy with the connection made pay them more than you promised, thus gaining a small amount of cred

yea, one of the few good things about struggling with addiction and ruining your life more than once.

this works. but I still have to ask random people. which I don't like doing. cuz you have to look like a junky loser to numerous ppl till you find one. and theres not a lot of people around here I know I will see these ppl again

also there is no drug addicts around here. thats why I chose this spot. only the occasional stoner. im pretty far from the city life

Texas reppin. 806 Lubbock checkin in

Well then order weed from an online market with a decent reputation and pay in bitcoin. Read up on the darkweb and install Tails operating system on a usb stick and use Tor to access the darkweb . Stick exclusively to small amounts of weed only and don't look at anything else illegal on the dark web as despite how safe people think it is if you use the right tools, it is NOT. Tor was developed by the U.S. Navy and the government has a means of monitoring the vast majority of exit nodes. Stay the hell away from darkly bad shit, be just a tiny fish in a big awful pond who just wants weed and nobody in law enforcement is likely to bother with you. Do be aware however that your isp will know you are using TOR and they will keep an eye on your internet traffic. Stay harmless and small and you have almost nothing to worry about.

did you get hit with that tornado?

Strip joints are a waste of money but, if I wanted drugs, id ask a stripper.

There were 3 and they were all in New Mexico. Clovis / Hobbs/ Ruidoso area

We just got wind rain and hail

I absolutely refuse to go anywhere near the dark web. weed is not worth it. im not fuckin dying for it.
It would just be nice to have a bowl right about meow

lubbock guy here. the dark web is not dangerous. I've ordered literally thousands of dollars worth of goods with no complications

nah it went through Odessa and midland and Snyder got hit the worst. I was watching that shit like a hawk cuz it was head right for me. never experienced shit like that

bro I've lived here for over 20 years, storms like that are once or twice a year, get ready

what are the months that we get the most weather?
I heard may and august. but I always thought it was spring time that Texas got most of its weather

Hey dude i’m about to buy for 450$ of acid
Can you guide me a lil?
I run TOR thru whonix
Was about to buy an antivirus that also comes with a VPN
I need PGP encryption but i don’t know shit about it
Can you gimme pointers please?

any seasonal shift brings 2-3 medium storms and at least 1 strong storm. shift from winter to spring, spring to summer, summer to fall, etc

I don't understand how anyone trusts the dark web to not get ripped off

Since you are incredibly risk adverse just fucking forget about then. I used to blaze all day every day and thought I always would, then I switched to vaping and discovered it was the feeling of smoke getting dragged into my lungs that was addictive not the drug itself. Sober 99% of the time now though weed has been legal in Canada since October 17 last year and
I like being clean and sober so much that whenever I do take a couple hits I always regret it. Life without drugs is much better. Just gotta deal with my dark roast premium arabica coffee monkey on my back now.

it's not that hard bruh you don't need all that extra shit. torbrowser is all I use and that shits top tier secure. I don't use vpns or nothing and I ship product straight to my home address. look up reviews of your vender and never use venders that are new or unreviewed. easy as pie

oh nice. thats the best explanation I've heard yet.
thanx b/rother

im in the same boat you are. im sober and I love it. but I drank yesterday and that always makes me want to get stoned the day after.
so it would be nice to be able to find a bowl every once in a while. I only drink fri nights maybe sat nights

the dark net is like amazon prime free two day shipping for drugs, have a good day texas

Dude if you are fucking 12 and can't afford to risk fifty bucks coz it's two months allowance from Daddy then fuck off. Weed is terrible for the developing brain, don't mess with it until you are 25 and your brain is finished development. Also how does anybody trust 3rd party merchants on Amazon? Reputation, reviews. If you can't afford to lose a few bucks trying out a new place you got no business doing any kind of e-commerce

Attached: 417e5a2387873e8662b7756028b6331e.png (654x383, 286K)

It’s top legit shit and i’m buying directly from them, not a vendor from the market
I just need to know PGP cause that’s how i will have to communicate with them and i don’t wanna fuck up
And i will ship at my place i’m not even scared

im fuckin 30 moron now sell me some fuckin weed

because if you get ripped off from amazon or something you can just go to the cops and get it taken care of. you can't go to the fuckin cops and tell them you were trying to buy drugs off the dark net.
wtf is wrong with you? do you fuckin think before you reply??

move you fucking faggot

Same goes with buying from people
Some lace their shit or dilute it down or whatever
It’s always a risk to take nigger so shut your niggerwhore mouth

Nobody fucking does that. You can get good green if you find out where.

no I just moved here I love it. im not leaving here for a bowl that I won't even want by tomorrow.
kek thanks for making me laugh asshole

yea how the fuck do you dilute weed
ADUR!

Move to Colorado or California you fucking dink.

Dealers could take good weed and mix it with shitty weed in the bag, but the effort would be totally wasted.

I just came from Oregon. fuck the west coast.
all these dinks not reading the thread before answering already answered comments/questions

Like I said are you so underageb& that you cant walk away from a fifty dollar burn with no fucks given?

Attached: 1486610990122.jpg (488x471, 103K)

OP what you need to do is save up about 500 bucks, drive to Colorado and buy a couple of ounces. You'll have to do this every few months.

I don't care if its shitty weed. anything will get me high I don't smoke anymore

>I just came from where weed was plentiful and cheap, I hated it.
Then you're a dipshit

start drinking malt liquor faggot
that'll give you a buzz

im not even explaining myself again to you ding dongs

dipshit you don't know my story or why I had to move so fuck off. and alcohol is for fuckin losers.
weed is not that important. thats why im on /b instead of on the streets right now asking ppl

We're high af OP, smoking our legal weed. Be patient with us. :^)

>why I had to move
because you got caught in a homosexual love triangle?

order it from dreammarket

kek nice
nah pussy is the only way to go

Road trip to colorado.

I want to know the easiest way to find a weed dealer near me, damnit.

OP gets really mad when you suggest that

Go to a music store, ask where to get weed. Go to any bar. Even the red neck ones will have weed. The teenagers hanging out at football field on the weekends will have weed and young girls forsell

lmao! im glad I started this thread. even tho you fuckers haven't helped me yet

good idea. music store. oh fuck a smoke shop that sells "tobacco pipes" those fuckers that work there definitely smoke weed! this is the best answer yet

Nice try, FBI

Attached: 1552506995426.jpg (1024x992, 96K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

t

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 20.png (320x360, 219K)

fuck off I seen this pasta earlier