"no tippy, no pizza"

>"no tippy, no pizza"
how do you respond?

Attached: shutterstock_340044206-opt.jpg (1000x709, 86K)

You don't. You especially don't escalate. You call the place and tell them to remake and resend it.

Go to my nightstand and take a few coins off and give him tippy for pizza you gonna be a jew i'm gonna be a jew

>ordering delivery pizza
Why cuck yourself like this?

Stop being a cheapskate, jewbag.

simply close the door. ill never tip anyone
he can take the pizza back to work and ill get something else

no pizza, no tippy

Attached: Idubbbz finger wag.jpg (585x409, 94K)

Deathstare, kidnap, torture, kill

No pizza delivery driver does this, not tipping is a bit annoying but you still go home with ~$50-$100 from working a 4 or 5 hour shift at the end of the day

Edgier than the box itself

I would create facebook account just to go on their facebook page, describe the experience and NEVER again order from there. Also, tell my friends and ask them to switch pizza joints.

I tip more than is usual amount in my country, but it is MY COURTESY and not something you can DEMAND.

Circumcise him with a dirty box cutter.

Tips are for faggots and whores.

>Deathstare
Jesus, that is the gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Been here since 2010. Fuck dude, kys.

Attached: 1508851217638.jpg (480x480, 20K)

tips are a courtesy, it's unspoken. if an employee expects a tip then he doesn't deserve it imo.
why are europeans always such dickheads about tips?

Attached: otter.jpg (600x411, 64K)

who does this and keeps their job

Sure bro. I'd call the place and ask for a massive fucking compensation, or I'd make it viral enough to hit local news.

>why are europeans
What does this has to with eu/us difference, again?

take pizza, punch in face, tell him to get a real job if hes dependable of tips.

Also, pee over him. Partly to show dominance and partly to cope with personal problems.

euros on Yea Forums create threads about how americans are retards for tipping because it's less prevalent in europe

Haha. You already used gas to drive here. Now get the fuck off my property.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x153, 90K)

Order a pizza of another place in front of him and for once in my lifetime enjoy the satisfying sweet nectar of capitalism from above while waiting

Attached: 1505747534001.jpg (395x487, 72K)

I give just a tip as a warning

I got a tip for ya, Luigi. Set that pizza down and no one gets hurt.

Call the cops over the 20 or 30 dollars the pizza place stole.

this, I see so many whiny posts about it and it's dreadful

That's not true.
The nice black man that delivers my pizza always gets the tip of my dick

Attached: 1551233705907.jpg (710x948, 133K)

lol

Any bitch that does this is punking you. By all means escalate and fuck with the pizza place his job and him.

Did you already pay for the pizza?

>outdoor shoes on carpet under bed
Fucking hell.

I kill him, take the pizza and then brutally rape his dead anus

‘I’ll give you a hollow-tip if you don’t hand over my fucking pizza’

Jew for Jew. I like that approach

No pizza, no job.
Your choice.

You do not control the Shekel Scheme only I do now put the pizza in the bag

Attached: 2885a08b1c4f63f70d7d6ebeb94cb0d8.jpg (492x750, 47K)

I would have gotten fired from my delivery job if I pulled shit like this, I don't think anyone who works in customer service actually does this.

Attached: 0tk8zz1quyu11.jpg (554x555, 25K)

‘No tippy! No pizza’

*walks to closet, puts on soccer cleats, walks back to front door, kicks pizza delivery man as hard as possible in crotch*

‘OOOOMMPPPHHHH- - -‘

‘Give me my pizza you stupid motherfucker’

*slams door*

Look me in the eyes and say that

Soccer cleats Is an inspired choice

underrated comment

punch him in the fucking mouth.

give him the tip

>no pizza, no payment
>on a second thought, go on your way with your pizza and tell your boss to call me so I can explain to him why he needs new staff

Attached: dumbass.png (927x829, 944K)

>do not escalate
Did you apply the same tactic when you wife brought home her boyfriend?

Attached: 20181201_181205.jpg (517x640, 207K)

So what is your option? Slave yourself in the kitchen to make your own? Imagine being this much of a delusional poorfag, that you think you can turn it being able to afford delivery into a sign of masculinity.

Attached: 1547196354763.gif (500x377, 205K)

Found the sore faggot working a delivery job for a minimum wage

>slave yourself
really not that hard
-put dough on pan
-put sauce on dough
-put cheese on sauce
-15 min in oven
-pizza

I guess in the age of idiocracy younglings are too lazy to do that or shop at a market

don't talk shit bro, I'll put my toes into your mom's asshold

Attached: urfs.jpg (640x640, 40K)

show me your asscheeks and I might forgive you infidel

I can make doughy, bready American pizza at home, similarly calzones and Chicago style and pizzagiana etc, but if you like your pizza proper, which I don't, you can't do it without a pizza oven. Why would you own one of those if you only get pizza once in a while?

This, every time.

It keeps getting gayer

What if you're really hungry

I would whip it out and show him my tip, he would be left in awe at the sheer power of my dongle. I would place my filthy hand upon his shoulder, gently pulling him down to his knees towards my half-chub. The pizza then falls to the ground, but I care not. It no longer matters to me. Now all that matters in this world is my ding-dong, and the pipi boy inching closer and closer.

Attached: 1523385769591.jpg (402x691, 66K)

Pizza aficionado over here, I only like 2 types of pizza, real and deep dish

Tell him to fuck off, call the pizzeria I ordered from and report him. That's illegal here. Tipping is completely the customers choice.

I would whip out my dick and let this pizza cuck see how much longer and girthier I am than the average man. Then I would furiously jack it and fire my 14-liter load all over him and the pizza. Then I would call the police and tell them I caught him trying to jizz on my pizza and then flashed my underage son. Then I would yeet the pizza at the cops and yell "this nigga got a gun."

I've rarely eaten pizza from stores that was better let alone considerably better then the best pies I have made at home.
I also don't think the ovens used in a large percentage of pizza stores are really special.
Maybe the wood burning ones are or some other types but the regular, industrial ovens you usually see aren't special at all imo and can't do anything a home oven can't.

Attached: Qui.png (257x313, 153K)

>Did you apply the same tactic when you wife brought home her boyfriend?
>Escalate with everyone you don't like
>Get curbstomped outside a bar and die at the age of 23

Apparently owning your own woodfire oven and creating your own recipe for artisanal pizza is for "poorfags" now.

Attached: red-oven-artisanal-pizza.jpg (550x412, 36K)

Well right, if you're ordering from a shitty place don't order.

>asshold
shitty cheap samsung phone detected

Attached: worgen feet.png (700x906, 1.08M)

I'm using a keyboard and it was intentional, gotcha.

>i was merely pretending to be retarded
>it was intentional
yeah, suuuure

Attached: 1552774965596.jpg (200x219, 12K)

fuck off back to deviant art or reddit furfag

Wrong thread ritard

Attached: 0E73EF18-C1A9-41AE-8F54-36DA3EE6AB83.png (1024x1008, 1001K)

this isn't pizza

Attached: abhorrence.gif (480x270, 591K)

wow the autism of the post is astounding

Ask him to fuck off. We don't tip in my country. Besides, I've worked as a pizza delivery driver and I know they make a living wage.

one lovely cheese pizza, just for you.

Attached: 20190317_132140.jpg (1044x783, 308K)

that guy looks familiar

isn't that dude addicted to heroin?