Anyone taking drugs right now?

Anyone taking drugs right now?

Attached: drugpepe.jpg (718x720, 52K)

I'm high as FUCK right now!! I'm on that weedle-dee-deed right now! Listen to me!

Fuck off libtards

just did dmt an hour ago, still recovering

>RAWR everything is about politics RAWRRRRRR

>recovering
you fucking pussy.
it lasts 15 fucking minutes, and don't feed me that "BUT IT FEELS LIKE AN ETERNITY BRO!!11"
No. No it doesn't.

Holy shit tutti fruition, I’m in a fucking high ass condition. You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Jesus haha Jesus man Jesus! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

Attached: 50837220_714037772322940_5191061034890166272_n.jpg (570x487, 19K)

you good man? getting angry over someone experience with drugs? sounds like your living life to the max

what is your favourite drug, something you would die for?

Im considering getting high af and fapping to death. but im not sure if it is good for me ...

Damn your pretty lucky. I've wanted to try dmt for like a year now. I just can't find anyone who sells it

>Weedle-dee-deed

next level.

Attached: woah man.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

I'm getting angry over you fucking dipshits hyping this shit up

"LOLZ I WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE BRO! THERE ARE NO WORDS!"

unlike you some people find drugs exiting.

I’ve been high for about 3 days straight now. Got a little more than half ounce for me and my friends to smoke, but plans fell through, so I’ve been smoking since Thursday. About to run out tho feels bad man

Why smoke so much when you first pick up? A half o lasts me over a month.

I just had a cup of tea. The caffeine in that is likely to make me feel slightly more alert for 5 or 10 minutes soon.

This dude knows where it's at

me morning ciggie

I'm high and broke my bowl, scraped out the resin and about to smoke it in my bong then I plan on finishing up the rest of my weed. Fuuuuuck

tell us about your experience with it then.

Attached: selection principle.gif (662x344, 27K)

Attached: 1551639081260s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

Kratom and coffee and still recovering from drinking yesterday.

Attached: 7d8f2524a4c9e30e.gif (500x750, 1.76M)

Same bro I've been non stop hitting my dab pen all day