Look I don’t really care about what the goatfuckers sit around believing or whatever they like to masturbate to...

Look I don’t really care about what the goatfuckers sit around believing or whatever they like to masturbate to thinking about their stupid moon god Allah, but for fuck’s sake they have got to live in their own country, and we have to live in ours. Islam is not fucking compatible with western democracy and it never will be. That’s EXACTLY why we had the Crusades because we didn’t want them around.

They can go do their own thing in the desert, just please leave us alone. We don’t want Sharia law, trust me.

Attached: E329F4A9-607C-4AF3-A563-479E4F5F67F3.jpg (970x640, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M67P8bAZzi4
youtube.com/watch?v=K1dE8Armq08
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs
youtube.com/watch?v=gHbYJfwFgOU
youtube.com/watch?v=cIANk7zQ05w
youtube.com/watch?v=c2vbs9ZppP4
youtube.com/watch?v=okh9Rml7L2A
youtube.com/watch?v=342Im907gQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ihgWUo6tvJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gqH_0LPVoho
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZUhnEWJ2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they can do their own thing in the desert

Attached: RTR1WF4H.jpg (450x200, 9K)

>Islam is not fucking compatible with western democracy and it never will be.
They know this. They don't care. Their religious mandate is to spread Islam and displace the infidel, NOT integrate/live in harmony with them. FFS, look at Minneapolis...

Exactly. Look at fucking Michigan and what we have in our congress now. They’re like a cancer of society

so why not do something about it?

Attached: kebaberator 9000.jpg (618x410, 47K)

>We don’t want Sharia law
you just want the christian version of it

I don’t believe in murdering people because it’s fucking wrong and evil. Everyone has a right to believe whatever the fuck they want, I just don’t want them here. That’s all I’m saying

Not true. my name is Mohammed and I come from a family that’s from an Islamic background. I am no longer in the Middle East due to the situation there however I respect all other cultures and if I come to someone else’s country I do not ask of them to adopt anything off of the culture I came from. I just want to integrate and have nothing against anyone due to their race, culture, religion or ethnicity. I just ask for respect, compassion, loyalty and love for those who I may get close to. But you do you and if I’m in your country then I abide by your law. I think I should also state that I’m not really religious.

so the answer to my question is...nothing.

We can make new laws that require all self-admitted muslims to be deported

but you're not old enough to vote user

ah so the Constitution doesn't really mean anything to you does it?

Sigh

The constitution and Islamic law doesn’t mix and muslims have been that way since 1400 years ago. Liberals expect oil to mix with water and they get upset when it doesn’t but the simple fact of nature prohibits oil from mixing with water and this is 100% true of Islam and western democracy, so for religious rights of Muslims I would say yes make an exception

>I think I should also state that I’m not really religious.
Then, no offense, but we're not talking about you. If you're not religious then you're not part of Islam, which is the fucking problem.

>and this is 100% true
this right here is how you know someone is lying.

Reminds menof white people and the british empire. This thread is full of dumb motherfuckers. I'd beat the shir out of every single one of you if you talked dumb shit like this infront of me

Attached: 1537348677988.png (500x958, 360K)

get out

Or you know, maybe just maybe the only way to know someones lying is to know better and do research. Just maybe, you fucking faggot

weak and predictable

underrated josh graham

weak and predictable

Nah. What you gonna do now? Shoot us too? Let me know what edgy music and memes you'll include

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Weaker and even more predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Found the redneck faggot with 0 counter arguments. Hang yourself

weak and predictable

>they have got to live in their own country, and we have to live in ours
doesn't solve the problem of islamic countries like pakistan having nukes and potentially destroying us all, or pressuring us into accepting their religion, even if there weren't any muslims in the west

Say a town in Germany is traditionally German and they have their laws that keep everyone safe, everything is fine, people do their thing, the flowers bloom in people’s windowsill, the birds chirp and sing and everything is just fine and dandy. Then the government of Germany forces a bunch of migrants into that same town. The social services are overrun, they start putting muslims into government roles, they start making new laws that say if you say anything they don’t like they’ll lock you up, fights break out in the streets, women have to wear hijab from now on, alcohol is banned, the new town government says that all non-muslims have to pay a tax from now on for not being muslims, and finally if you’re not a muslim you are practically on their hit list.

That’s how Islam works. They divide and conquer, and we would be mistaken if we didn’t research history for the last 1400 years. Nothing has changed in their minds just because it’s the 21st century

weak and predictable

Why not build a wall around the middle east?
Need oil? Just install a tap in the wall.

weak and predictable
thanks for playing

>maybe just maybe the only way to know someones lying is to know better and do research
hate to break it to you user, but when people are dealing subjective opinions with absolutes they are generally being disingenuous. how long did the muslim populations live in america without an issue?

That's some shit hitler would write in Mein Kampf if he was alive today. You're such a delusional little fuck it's sad. Kys

weak and predictable

>Say a town in Germany is traditionally German
now you're trying to use a hypothetical to back up your mistruths? lulz

Delusional?

What about the muslim rape gangs in the UK that the government keeps ignoring?

I’m not the one who’s delusional my friend. You are

We need a button to mute anons with autism

Yea look at Pakistan and India now. They fucking despise each other. I’m rooting for the Hindus

Calm down bubba. Muslims will learn to respect the freedoms of western democracies. Just be patient.

Atheism is your answer, move past that bullshit completely. You are already are more secular than moderate Christians.

Are those the muslim who lived in the UK for many generations or the refugees? You wanna punish every muslim for that?
Also show me statistics on that. I'm sure you're infos are based on /pol/ and right wing propaganda . Weak and predictable

You missed my point completely. For one thousand four hundred years (1400) it has not worked. The Israelis can tell you and the Indians can tell you it doesn’t work

I never said anything about punishing anyone, I just want them out

The Indians who had their country arbitrarily separated by a foreign power and the Israelis who had a country arbitrarily formed by foreign powers?

>No punishing
>Just want them out
Holy shit, you're truly autistic. I bet you even have a hard time leaving your basement and act like forcing someone out of the country is not a punishment

>The israelis can tell you
You mean the ones who invaded muslims and now wonder why they fight back?

What the fuck happened to Yea Forums? Jew cock sucking faggots.

The Indians are probably one of the oldest civilization in the world and Hinduism is certainly the oldest religion. I’m telling you right now they fucking hate the muslims, lol. You don’t hear about it much but trust me, that fight goes back a long long long time.

The Israelis started out fighting the muslims when Abraham fucked Hagar and had Ishmael. So that answers your question

Pls tell me you're a troll or a shill.

Yeah no we dont fucking want them, but i blame the people letting them in for it.

>The Israelis started out fighting the muslims when Abraham fucked Hagar and had Ishmael.
cant tell if srs. if yes, kys

Soo...he was behind that!?

Attached: r9mawbruj91fl6vy1228501353300.jpg (1606x1156, 123K)

I'm not defending the goat fuckers or anything, but do you retards even know what Sharia law is?

"We". No one outside of the retarded alt right range agrees with you. Faggot

Haaa Nice one

Attached: 1547417229859m.jpg (1024x999, 103K)

Well who tf wants them, except you who could not get a white dick to suck.

A religous group coming to another country that has another religion or whatever is nothing except problems. Fucking stay or adapt.

>this is why we had the crusades
Democracy didnt fucking exist back then. Your theory has an extra 21st chromosome.

>pakistan is the biggest threat he can come up with from a primarily islamic country
Lol this whole thread is bait

Shut the fuck up, we dont live in medieval times anymore, you dumb fuck. No one cares about religion, globalization will eventually create a mixed race and polulation and there's literally nothing you white christian losers can do about it

the threat is nukes from people who would sacrifice their lives for allah and thus can't be deterred. pakistan is the only muslim country with functioning nukes right now that i know of. it could be iran, saudi arabia or malaysia. that doesn't matter, and doesn't make it "bait".

This.. fucking this with bells on

Attached: he's right you know.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Creating adversarial interaction means us white Christians will absolutely do something about it

No, he's talking shit

weak and predictable

Awwww so cute

Nazis arent compatible with humanity so don't be too surprised when you end up torturee to death and thrown in a mass grave, you will deserve every second of it. Hope it's livestreamed.

so you're saying...suspend the Constitution when you feel like it?

but you're not gonna do anything tangible about it like Tarrant now are you? You're just going to shitpost on a dying imageboard.

Attached: deadthreadpulpfiction.jpg (625x352, 76K)

What is it then if not traditionally German

hmm, still a hypothetical

fuck off nazi scum

>they can do their own thing in the desert
They’re coming here because we won’t let them do their own thing in the desert you dumb nigger!
Also the Crusades happened because a bunch of barbarian princes were salty that they didn’t get the throne so they wanted to move into the desert. Literally making them worse than the mudslimes.

God I didn’t know retardation on this scale was possible

Practicing for the First Anal Raping

A non-muslim is trying to argue in defense of Muslims because he himself isn't a Muslim. You're a sympathizer. You're literally one of the biggest parts of the problem. Just because you left your pro-rape/murder religion, doesn't mean the other 50000000 of them will.

>here
You're so delusional, you think everyone you talk to is from your City. You are not the type of person that needs to be involved in these conversations.

only retards support democracy

Well its going to be a war so get ready

no mixing, my home, my rules, their home in the desert, their fucking rules. and you go over there if you like them and they want you

Well no the crusades were because they were a major technological and economic rival and super power at the time and they were able to sack Byzantium, which was considered impregenable. That was a bit scary. To Europe so they pushed back hard.

>Muh sharia law

You have got to stop watching TV user.. a majority immigrate to escape sharia law..

Are you fucking autistic? “Here” means the west.

The people voted. They get who they asked for.

How much do you want to bet the people will vote them out?

When a political party labels any disagreement or dissent as racist hate speech, you get this sort of self-hating "hey, I'm not racist, see how I vote" vote.

>Sharia Law
Sharia Law is just law according to the Koran. Thing is, what a lot of white people don't realize, that "Sharia Law" isn't always 100% full blown stoning, acid, burkas, goatfucking and whatever else people like you think when they hear the term.

Traditional theory of Islamic jurisprudence recognizes several sources of sharia: the Quran, sunnah (authentic hadith), qiyas (analogical reasoning), and ijma (juridical consensus). Different legal schools—of which the most prominent are Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali and Jafari—developed methodologies for deriving sharia rulings from scriptural sources using a process known as ijtihad. Traditional jurisprudence distinguishes two principal branches of law, ʿibādāt (rituals) and muʿāmalāt (social relations), which together comprise a wide range of topics. Its rulings assign actions to one of five categories: mandatory, recommended, neutral, abhorred, and prohibited. Thus, some areas of sharia overlap with the Western notion of law while others correspond more broadly to living life in accordance with God’s will.

Hell, those that live in civilized countries and said they still want sharia law were almost always referring to implementing it in cases of civil arbitration, wedding, divorce, and funerary legal matters. Jewish and Christian communities in those western countries almost all have methods of pursing such personal/familial matters as per their faith. When the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales was talking about implementing some level of Sharia that's what he was talking about, purely civil matters that cannot and would not apply to non muslims, just like the jews and their rabbinical courts and the christians with their ecclesiastical courts.

Pic related, some people in a muslim majority country where the sharia law hasn't yet gone full retard mode you're triggered into thinking it must always be.

Attached: sdl6QVR.jpg (944x633, 100K)

That is one of most lucid and intelligent presentations of why White/Anglo people fear Islam. Muslims are like the Borg. They don’t merge into your society, they assimilate it.

Sure you would.

>being so retarded as to not be able to follow a sound hypothetical scenario

Attached: 1552825790740.png (1363x1470, 137K)

>muh sharia law
Pictured here is some people living under Sharia law, when Sharia law is used correctly. What you are imagining is what happens when the UK and the US help destabilize counties like this and the religious leaders go full retard and take over.

>being so retarded that hypotheticals resemble facts

Lol I'm retarded here's the picture

Attached: iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islamic-revolution-iran-48.jpg (880x580, 143K)

Attached: 1-967020.jpg (900x506, 49K)

Sure thing, might as well send all the Christians to the west too, I mean it's only fair to do, right?

This is from the 70’s, when Iran was mostly secular...

I don't disagree, but killing innocent people is terrible. Some of them were 3-4 years old. The government has to force them out of the country, not some loser with a gun.

I'm here defending what mestern muslims meant by sharia law, and that it's not what people think it is because of triggered autistic racists.

But you are being a retard.

Attached: 3C54366A00000578-4148684-image-a-119_1485529626914.jpg (962x753, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M67P8bAZzi4

Attached: 1455480431738.gif (800x337, 1.99M)

see
If you don't think Iran practiced "Sharia Law" in the 1970's then you don't understand what Sharia Law actually is.

Great post. Like all things, religion is best in moderation.

>I'm here defending what mestern muslims meant by sharia law, and that it's not what people think it is because of triggered autistic racists.
you're throwing out a bullshit hypothetical hoping someone believes you user. no one with a triple digit IQ would fall for that bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1dE8Armq08

Attached: 1485061376068.png (595x578, 446K)

"Western Democracy" Freedom of religion....exactly how is being Muslim any less compatible with western democracy than Christian or Hindu or Jewish...etc? And don't try to argue they are violent as a whole...thats a small minority of extremists...just like the idiot shooting people the other day does not represent all of us...

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

You can leave

Thanks bud, here's Allison Bries tits.

Attached: 1551743280274.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

Why does that thing always make me think of the Black Gate from the Ultima series?

youtube.com/watch?v=gHbYJfwFgOU

Attached: tumblr_pnjg07BMGZ1s7e5k5o1_400.jpg (372x500, 58K)

Only proving his point lol

Violent muslims don't belong here

I'm not throwing out any hypothetical's. I'm this person , you're just acting like a child. That user didn't even finish his hypothetical before you hurr durred all over it. Hypothetical are fine in discussion as long as they are used correctly.

Attached: TVCia4Z.gif (439x284, 999K)

Attached: even buddhist monks hate muslims.jpg (579x457, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cIANk7zQ05w

Attached: 1489798342836.jpg (1200x900, 340K)

>That user didn't even finish his hypothetical before you hurr durred all over it.
derp.
>Hypothetical are fine in discussion as long as they are used correctly.
derp derp

good post, but it doesn't change the fact that all islamic schools of law criminalise homosexuality, oblige women to cover themselves in some way, and punish apostasy with death.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2vbs9ZppP4
The difference between subjected to something and taking part in something is what keeps being missed...

Attached: tumblr_ohik1zcWxc1vmtuzoo1_1280.jpg (960x680, 101K)

>but for fuck’s sake they have got to live in their own country,
Because you say so

k

Attached: 015.jpg (136x160, 2K)

why does a religion that claims to hate homosexuality so vehemently stick their asses up the air 5 times a day?

Attached: how the tables have turned.jpg (640x486, 66K)

Also rapes little boys and goats

You want to rape the Constitution though

Attached: 017.jpg (136x160, 2K)

>hurr durr,i dont care what muslims believe.even though im gonna throw an autistic fit when they come to my country because ive been taught to hate them by my lord and savior donald trump

this is what op really means

youtube.com/watch?v=okh9Rml7L2A

Attached: 1513529612038.jpg (690x518, 65K)

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (246x250, 734K)

>im gonna throw an autistic fit
pic related

Attached: OP.gif (240x162, 590K)

Attached: muslim pedophiles.jpg (600x897, 122K)

oh hey look it's the weak and predictable faggot. how weak and predictable

Attached: tenor (3).gif (340x191, 895K)

>8 years of barack obama

>no gun control

>not even 4 years of trump

>passes 2 gun control laws

tell me again who is raping the constitution?

you're still triggered about brown people user

Attached: 023.jpg (1121x1428, 44K)

don't forget that Obama signed a bill in his first year to EXPAND gun rights

In general I agree with you. You can't have both sharia law and democracy, its one or the other.

"freedom of religion" doesn't cover stoning people and beheading infidels.

youtube.com/watch?v=342Im907gQ4

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-14 Kaa, Hold it Kaa - The Jungle Book - YouTube(1).png (846x595, 503K)

>You can't have both sharia law and democracy,
actually you can
as Muslims can practice Sharia within the scope of our country's laws

user, you can't be anywhere close to think a hypothetical is used correctly when you make a claim of
>x 100% wont be able to live here
and why it wont work here is because
>hypothetically x will lock you up and rape you
>see this is why it wont work

thinking*
and when i say "you" i mean it hypothetically.

I read a lot of comments how this people need to go back home then why don't all the whites and blacks go back to their ancestor land and fight back for it ? What the incompetence ancestor couldn't do but run away and not fight so please American fight for your original lands that your ancestors could not protect and move back to them

We need to move Republicans back to their original colonies on the Moon.

>its not actually practicing sharia law unless you legalize murder, rape, torture ect
>then its not democracy

It's quite the opposite. Right wingers think "sharia law" is rape, torture murder
the reality is it's a code of practice
and is subject to our laws if it's practiced in the US

>(analogical reasoning)
Stopped reading right there

>That’s EXACTLY why we had the Crusades

>Doesnt actually know anything about the Crusades

keep it up OP

OP is either a bot or a massive chickenshit

>congradulationsyouplayedyourself.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=ihgWUo6tvJQ

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 harley quinn boy comic con - Google Search.png (376x470, 191K)

see

Attached: 351.gif (750x500, 32K)

Attached: 34t4t.png (213x237, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gqH_0LPVoho

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15 Bushworld Adventures Adult Swim - YouTube.png (853x439, 370K)

I completely disagree. I want a country working with full social diversity.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

n

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

o

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZUhnEWJ2c

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 Bible Gateway passage Job 41 - Living Bible.png (641x375, 26K)

And the Afgan government is trying to stop it, it's a crime according to Kabul.

reported lol

Religion is not the problem. Open boarders and limitless immigration are the issue. Religion is only a division line used to keep the rich and poor divided. Muslims are no worse than Jews and Christina's or Catholics.

>being this retarded

apparently you don't know what sharia law is because it is legalizing rape murder and torture. Fuck facts right? Just repeat what the communist news network says, why bother reading the actual texts?

heres the dumbed down synopsis: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

Since you're not actually going to educate yourself on the topic, heres a few gems

"The Islamic revival of the late 20th century brought along calls by Islamist movements for full implementation of sharia, including reinstatement of hudud corporal punishments, such as stoning"

"The harshest sharia penalties such as stoning, beheading and other forms of the death penalty are enforced with varying levels of consistency."

"Testimony to establish the crime of adultery, fornication or rape must be from four Muslim male witnesses"

If only three people see someone rape you it doesn't count. Seems like legalizing rape, no?

someone else saved me the trouble.

>not understanding that like Christianity and every other religion, texts are open to interpretation and that orthodoxy and "extremism" are just other branches of that religious tree

thanks for playing, player

no lol

Stop trying to make your fellow mudslimes seem better than they really are

You are literally cherry picking sentences with total disregard for the country they are referencing or any other level of context. No one thinks Sharia is great in all countries all the time, you fucking dope. That 100% doesn mean that it can't serve a function in purely civil matters that cannot and would not apply to non muslims, just like the jews and their rabbinical courts and the christians with their ecclesiastical courts.

I forgot to mention, forensic evidence is also not valid in court, it doesn't matter if a woman can show you came in her, you need those 4 witnesses. As a woman I will do everything I can keep things like this illegal. As far as the NZ terrorist attack, I'll have a coke.

so did the taliban actually. it's disturbing, but it's not islamic

>fellow
lol no I don't worship Allah nor do I think Mohammad was even a good dude.

Attached: dsfargeg.jpg (800x450, 52K)

READ THE FUCKING LAWS

Attached: mglntpd92cg11.png (500x578, 163K)

Like make more white people support islam by making them look they're being held down by the white man?

lol, he's not even from NZ

I would let you hit me so I could freely kill another mudslime :)

Fascinating, I never even said he was but I'm glad you're retarded I guess

You don't have a lot of conversations outside of Yea Forums I guess. I suppose I should have made it clearer that I wasn't "lol"ing at you, more just making a parallel observation regarding how stupid the people supporting the shooter are.

>You don't have a lot of conversations outside of Yea Forums I guess.
I have plenty, and never has somebody said some random unrelated shit to tag onto what I said. But like I said, enjoy being retarded