So this guy went on a killing spree for more than 10 minutes WHILE LIVE STREAMING without any response from the NZ...

So this guy went on a killing spree for more than 10 minutes WHILE LIVE STREAMING without any response from the NZ police and you're trying to convince me that Islamophobia doesn't exist?

Also, you're a CUCK if your heart wasn't shattered when that little girl was screaming for help. Fuck you and fuck him.

Attached: White Terrorist, Hurr Durr look at ma gunn.jpg (1300x728, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markhumphrys.com/islamic.attacks.west.html
darkweb.tokyo/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=PTXrxW7-Ons
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:^)

There were no innocents.

Oh lovely. Another thread about this, that hasn't been done 100037201 times since it happened.

Ok, I'll bite. There's been 75 Islamic terror attacks in western society since 2017 alone. markhumphrys.com/islamic.attacks.west.html your damn right people are "phobic" of Islam and its teachings.

Who is saying Islamophobia doesn't exist?

Kek become Muslim then OP

Attached: Zealoof.jpg (1074x582, 240K)

>Little girl
She's just an easy bake oven for terrorists. Popping out little brown skinned bombs left and right

>Also, you're a CUCK if your heart wasn't shattered when that little girl was screaming for help.
It's simple: it instantly makes me think of payback for the two white girls brutally beheaded in Morocco.

Attached: HELP! HELP! HELP!.png (1306x747, 786K)

That fucker needs to be assfucked eternally

Ever heard of whataboutism, user? Just because terrorist attacks happen in the world that doesn't give you the right to kill innocent people.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Read image related. Pure truth.

Islamophobia? Are you implying it is an unreasonable fear? And if so, why?

Also, of course slaughtering people isn't to be commended. Please do tell that to the muslims as well, will you?

Attached: FraserStatement.png (482x616, 190K)

weak and predictable

How is this payback? Literally no of all of those people are connected in a way. Connection people by sumilair features is something toddlers and brainlets do. Cheerios

damn right, when she was murdered in that video I smiled. THAT is for all the white girls that Muslims have raped and groomed. THAT is for those 2 white girls that were beheaded in Mexico.

Fuck whoever she was. Her death made me happy.

>murder happens in Morroco cause two dumb women decided to sleep in the fucking woods

>innocent people die instead of the ones who killed them

Perfect logic there, user.

I'm going to pray for you today user. You are better than this.

Seems to me you couldn't respond you dumb fuck.

Attached: newzey.webm (480x230, 1.96M)

Are thoes the new "you mad white boi?" threads?

Attached: Fukum8.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Reading that makes me feel like there is still good in the world

Can't believe this is a senator. This guy seems way too dumb.

"Hello brother!" A simple sentence that shows Islam in it true, peaceful light.

She didn't scream help me. She screamed rape me.

It's so true what he said, he was right to say it

>innocent people die instead of the ones who killed them

NO ONE IS INNOCENT

Attached: 23324324.png (578x583, 899K)

I have laughed every time I've seen her get shot then run over, that man did a good thing

The west has killed 100 times more Muslims then they have killed us.

Who knew that Yea Forums would be a place for racist bigots who encourage nonsensical idiocy like the morons who support the dumb shit that the senator said.

>So the question remains. Did this fine gentleman do anything wrong?

wait when the fuck was he on the street in the video? i only saw when he was in the car, then he went into the mosque, then he went back to his car.. is there a second vid?

Connected by Islam. It's what Islam is. It's what Islam mandates.

Blaming Muslims for girls killed in Mexico? I’m assuming you’re too stupid to know what country you’re talking about or blaming the wrong people.

Of course, he did. But not to racist white terrorists of course.

George Bush

So you’re happy to be killed?

This is truly pathetic. She didnt have anything to do with all the bs in the world. I think youre just posting shit like this to feel included with the other faggots on Yea Forums. If it actually truly made you happy, i hope you get youre underdeveloped brain checked out.

I guess they should stay in their shithole countries or abandon their false god and give up Jihad.

>blaming the victim when they're white
Holy shit, you're drowning in your own liberalism.

Can anyone link me to the full video ?

He makes a few trips to and from his car to swap weapons and get gear, he went up and down the front between the car park entrances and got a few kills down the side

>muh reparationz

And why do you think that is?

darkweb.tokyo/
The stream, the manifesto and arrest videk are on here

"If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds."

- Al Ma'edah verse 28.

>Connected by Islam.

You missed a large part of it then. He first goes back to his car to get another gun and shoots anyone still breathing. Then as he leaves shoots a young female right in front of his car as she cries. He then drives over her body. While driving away he shoots out his front and side window killing more people.

Attached: 1552773048499.png (770x550, 34K)

in the end we all gonna die

So youre trying to prove that whatever the christchurch action is, is better? Solid logic there user... if the endgoal is worldpeace we need understanding and patience. Priests also rape kids, but i doubt you hate christians as bas as muslims

Attached: 1552682471436.png (500x958, 360K)

Attached: 1552682228597.jpg (1125x643, 470K)

where can I find the full vid?

Not blaming the victims. Those were scumbags who need to be killed. But who the fuck sleeps in the woods of Morroco? And I'm not a liberal, don't insult me.

Attached: 1552682156622.png (960x701, 1.15M)

Attached: 1552682546591.png (1024x576, 542K)

Why stay in countries made more dangerous and unstable thanks to western intervention? I’m no Muslim lover. I agree they have many problems. But thanks to the west since 9/11 the region has become a hellhole where no one is safe.

Attached: 1552683235375.png (1080x1920, 471K)

Attached: 1552682394094.png (1360x1014, 364K)

wtf maybe i saw an edited version on live leak???

i saw:
>iconic view of his face, then like a 5 minute drive through NZ
>turns his gun's light on in the car, drives some more
>parks, gets his shit out
>walks to the mosque, starts shooting everyone
>gets tackled
>shoots all the bodies
>runs back to his car
>drives off

the whole thing was like 16 min long

Thank you for this

does that grill get 72 virgins in paradise?

>the region has become a hellhole where no one is safe.

By their own doing.

Because we want cheap oil. Plain and simple. Why invade iraq (which led to isis) they had nothing to do with 9/11. While being a shithole they were no worse then Saudi Arabia which the US happily supported.

I'm sure this is bait, but if you take that as a sign of Islamophobia instead of needing more armed citizens.... you have no chance in life. I would suggest killing yourself and stop taking precious resources.

Attached: 714122C7-4704-4C93-97E2-A078A4DBD1D8.jpg (700x734, 231K)

>radroaches
toppest kekus

It's staged. Moslems are behind this.

Trips of truth.

anyone have the full video, or is that the only clips we have?

Nope you missed him going back to the car re arming, headshotting a bunch of them in the mosque then trying to escape killing people as he goes.

>muh whataboutism!
fuck off back to r*ddit you faggot

You know I'm in support of guns, right? You uneducated fuck.

Stopped reading at “Matthew”

How is the west killing thier leaders and destroying large parts of infrastructure “by there own doing”? We or should I say the US caused this.

Prove me wrong you lil bitch you

i won't do anything of the sort, redditor faggot

So you’re saying those muslims should of been armed?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

Attached: 1552767932276.jpg (600x845, 98K)

Ya well, have it your way, dude.
I could have done without the bible reference as well... but what he says is true.

those non violent parts only count against other muslims. when it comes to non beliebers and infidels all bets are off

No one is innocent. Kill all mudslimes

No.

The reason is that muslims have been trying to invade and spread their bullshit religion for a thousand years.

I've watched some fucked up shit in my time but dude, this shits heavy.
Some form of comedy should be found in just about anything, that's a great thing about humanity, but fuck me man that video is fucked.

How did they cause it. As the comment you have replied to said we have killed many many times more of them. We have destroyed whole cities (Fallujah) without thinking twice. Since 9/11 around a million Muslim civilians have died. While only around a thousand terrorist victims. I certainly don’t support terrorists (including this fuckwit) but I can understand why Muslims are mad.

In a war of religion there are no innocents

I'm with you as far as my doubt for the authenticity of this post goes, but for a different reason.
This sums up the problem just too well. I find it hard to believe that a senator would dare to publicly say such turths.

toP kek

here in reality and the Koran
its KILL ALL NON BELIEVERS

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

You're a moron. More than a thousand died on nine eleven

white people are the biggest terrorist on earth. they got the largest body count of any race. period

Your religion doesn't get to wage a holy war against all infidels and then cry when someone fights back.

So has every religion. Who gives a fuck? 9/11 was really the first time the Muslim religion had impacted the west for a long time. You could say Lebanon but you were in there country. Every religion is trying to take over. There are Christian missionaries all over the world right now.

Don't be silly. Those fucks have been attempting to invade every part of the world since 650 AD aprox.

Do you think North Africa or Anatolia or Eastern Europe, or North India or any other place in the world became majority Muslim because they thought Islam was a superior religion?

Short answer: No. Islam put those people under the sword.

>Islamophobia
dude didn't see to afraid

You've heard of Genghis Khan right user?

Lol who’s the moron? I said since 9/11 retard.

Seems you don't know much about History.

Kiwifarms

So did Christianity. So what. The past is the past. Get over it faggot.

Sure there are, but they do not force people to convert or die.

Attached: 1552745798972.png (2048x2732, 1.49M)

Lol you're the moron because you're wrong. Go suck Allah's pig cock

People and children die everyday.
Choke on the truth faggot. Dying is better than living in this shit hole.

You've heard of Mao too, right?

What should I learn that’s actually relevant? Teach me wise one. I’d bet if I don’t already know it it’s meaningless crap in this conversation.

little girl?, damn now a woman of Like 30 is a little girl?.

religion is cancer. Islam just happens to by the worst by far.

we in the west aren't supposed to stoop to their level of barbarism. it was not good, it's sad for those people and just because they do that shit to western people doesn't mean westerners should do it to them. it's sad and it's a stain on NZ, but it's not all that surprising

Neither do most Muslims. And in the past Christians did exactly that. Yes Isis has said that. How did isis form? By the US destroying all stability in the region and then chickening out to properly combat it.

Christians back then did it because Islam was a growing threat!
As it is yet again.

Show me? A simple google search of the wars after 9/11 and the terror attacks after 9/11 shows you are a retard. Even including 9/11 itself the numbers aren’t even close.

>So did Christianity.
WTF are you talking about? Are you really that ignorant?

The difference is that Christianity is not political. Islam is political. That's not to say Christianity hasn't been politicized by shitty Christians, but a good Muslim must!

Get it? Stop watching cat videos.

Tits or gtfo whore

She's a 'child refugee'

Cause you can't. LOL.

>if I don’t already know it it’s meaningless crap
Spoken like a true dipshit.

this is fucking crazy, he has the driving wheel on the other side

Looks like he who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind, hu?

Lol huh? No they did it because like every religion they thought they were special. Or even more importantly it gave them more money.

That literally makes no sense in Arabic,

>Musliming this hard

How is Christianity not political? It’s all the same shit.

Says the dipshit who can’t show any numbers.

Google also says that Jews weren't behind 9/11
lmao

You mean googling this hard? Think you misspelled.

No, this particular verse was actually about a non-Muslim you dunce. Get off the anti-Islamic sites and use your head.

Have you got the video of this shit?

One crazy person killing Muslims doesn’t mean they have a phobia of Islamaphobia

All God's are false. I'mma go on a limb and guess you are Christian and condone child rape.

Nobody cares anymore what muslims do in their own retarded shitholes. But you know, coming to the west in masses and expecting us to tolerate their bullshit from masked women to eating habits to prayer rituals during work? No.

Imagine whites went to saudi arabia in masses and demanded their freedom and way of life must be tolerated... you know what happens? If they are even let into the country, they will then be learning quickly that when going to another country you best adapt to their rules, or else.

Now tell me I'm wrong.

So if Jews were behind 9/11 that’s even less reason for idiots to cry about Muslims.

just answer the fucking question smartass

Christianity is the worst religion, the only reason it doesn't get as much flack is because of the minority of white people who pretend to be christian.

I wonder how many people have subscribed to Pewdiepie.

The west being tolerant is why they come here. It's who we are. Maybe you should move to a shithole country if you want to badly to be intolerant of others.

>It’s all the same shit.
Don't be ignorant. It's not the same shit.

Muslims follow Mohammad as an example. Christians follow the teachings of Jesus -- "Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's."

Recommended reading list:
Koran
New Testament

I’ve stood up for Muslims so far but this is something I agree with. But this can also be blamed on our own governments. If they do something wrong punish them. It’s pretty simple.

Religions are dumb altogether. Yet Islam is the only one that still breeds a world wide fanatic idiocy that act on it. The rest have grown up.

"Imagine whites went to saudi arabia in masses and demanded their freedom and way of life must be tolerated" Ever heard of ARAMCO you dumb fuck. The Americans were granted privileges before the Saudi's themselves, bad example there retard.

white people, what are you, a nigger or even worse, a muslim?

Attached: 1547650619516.jpg (398x500, 43K)

I can’t even understand for a second why everybody hates America

>Says the dipshit who can’t show any numbers.
Right. What numbers do you want? Do you have access to the internet or does your phone only show cat videos?

Tolerance ends where it threatens our own freedom and rules, doesn't it?

So then what about the homegrown white terror ?

>All God's are false
Really? How do you know that is true?

>Christian and condone child rape
Never read that part. Enlighten me.

Help meeh, help meeh help meeh

I'm a white atheist who would take a goat fucking Muslim over a child rape cover up christian any day of the week. Christians have a superiority complex unrivaled by any of the other unintelligent religious folk.

Not at all a bad example! It is spot on. Try getting into Saudi Arabia, with your girl, and then try to have her order a drink in a hotel bar. They will ignore her. Until you order for her.

And that is just the smallest of examples.

Yes, that is why the come. And that user was 100% correct. That is what is causing the problems. Look at russian immigrants. Or asian immigrants. They're cool, they adapt. Most musilims don't, that's where the tension comes from.
Even worse, they have shown that they are completly unable to establish a modern society. Their ways are shit, and they are trying to establish the shit wherever they go. Resistance to this is only natural.

Uh oh, a Christian that doesn't like be generalized. God is a faggot, so are you.

It’s no different.
If hardcore Christians ran western countries gays would be killed along with single mothers and plenty of others. Luckily most countries don’t work that way. Including most Muslim countries.
Funny that one that does (Saudi Arabia) is supported by the US. They have some of the worst human rights, most of the 9/11 attackers came from there and they are proven to find terror groups. Yet they are supported. Explain that genius.

>Also, you're a CUCK if your heart wasn't shattered when that little girl was screaming for help
explain OPfag

This guy killed 50 terrorists single handed, AND live streamed it for our viewing pleasure. He is a fucking hero for finally doing something about the rapist plague infesting our countries

>hardcore christians

Yup

Are you insane? What reality of Saudi Arabia have you visited? I live here and I know for a fact that what you're saying is false.

no to be fair he was only shooting for about 5 mins and he killed most of the people in about 2 so there wasnt much the police could do unless they were tiped off prior to him shooting

Yes. And gain a simple search shows millions of Arab civilians dead since 9/11 and only a few thousand westerners. Got better evidence? Show me? Love to know where a million westerners died. Must be the biggest cover up in history.

Anyone know the age of the woman screaming for help?

your acting like a collectivist kike, if they havent done anything or advocated for something wrong to do they are innocent.

No proof it’s not. In fact much more proof gods are false.

Look at how many pastors, priests and even cardinals are done for rape.

I was there 2 years ago with my sister. She was not allowed to order on her own. I had to it for her.
They ignored her. She is a very tall blond white woman.
And of course she didn't wear a burka or some such thing.

She was ignored, and afraid to leave the hotel without me.

what a goddamn non answer this is why you people are scum just like the fucking leftist and the islamist.

What’s your point?

He is just mad cuz he is Christian and doesn't appreciate generalizations when they are applied to him. Normal snowflake christians, probably Roman Catholic, they are the ultimate cucks of Christianity.

My point is the extremes from any demographic will have similar behavior.

>Uh oh, a Christian that doesn't like be generalized

Interesting thing: I have evidence for what I think about Islam and a rational argument as to why the God of Islam is a false God.

Interesting thing: The reason you think what you think is because you've heard shit.

See the difference?

They probably thought your sister was a whore. Easy mistake to make for your family. They had all fucked your mum the week before.

Of course you and your sister were too dumb to file a complaint. They can't do that.

Yea Forums is full of cucks and everything that is said here is invalid.

No one here matters, everyone here is the bottom of the barrel and when they see on the news that innocent people died, their obese bodies tremble with a few seconds of joy because they feel like the world has suffered like they have.

The reality is people will continue to live normal lives and people on Yea Forums will continue to be autistic shut-ins that can't even get laid.

Don't be upset OP, everyone here is already in hell, don't let their autistic noises upset you.

he's on the sidewalk shooting people at one point.

Exactly. So not sure what your point is. My point was you can’t blame a whole religion for the actions of a minority. If you agree ok. If not you need to read again.

It is the way it is in Arab countries. They still are 3 centuries behind. And once their money disappears (which it will in the next 50 years) ... they are fucked. Screwed. Totalled.

They have nothing else.

Every god is false you retard. You have no evidence. You’re just as stupid and deluded as Muslims.

Your evidence is moot because you continue to think one religion is better than the others, that's your problem. All religions are just havens for the unintelligent that are to fearful of the unknown so they put their faith in fictitious stories about a god that loves you. I get it, no one loves you, so you need god.

Like your mum and sister being sluts? Once no one wants to fuck them they have no future.

Whores deserve no service and Muslims deserve public executions. Argument solved.

>gays would be killed
Nope. Show your evidence to why this would be true.

>single mothers
Nope. Show your evidence to why this would be true.

>Including most Muslim countries.
Really? Ever been to Saudi Arabia?

>They have some of the worst human rights,
So much for your proceeding statement.

>Yet they are supported. Explain that genius.
The United States has diplomatic relations with all sort of countries that have contrary governmental systems.

It seems that all of your arguments are Strawmen.

Oh boy. Are they sluts for not masking their faces, Mohammed?

Fun deal with the whole "extreme Christian" thing. The extreme views in Christianity are all Jewish beliefs.

Nope. Whores deserve no service unless they are in thier back. That’s what they are here for. Muslims are a diverse group of around a billion people from all different races and with surprisingly different beliefs. They deserve whatever they bring to this world. I agree some deserve execution. But some deserve nothing but the best.

so much this. It makes me really sad how they don't push any kind of advanced tech with all the money they get for their oil. It's really insane. Their society is 600 years behind and the will not survive once the oil money stops. They are going to fall back another 1000 years and become completly irrelevant to the world.

>Arab civilians dead since 9/11 and only a few thousand westerners

Arab? or do you mean something else? Holyshit, it really does look like they are crappy at waging war these days. I suppose they should have picked a different enemy.

So what is your actual argument? I'm a little unsure of what point you are trying to make.

I reject your conclusion. All Muslims deserve execution and all whore shall be denied service. There is no gray area here.

Look at the westboro idiots. Put them in power and see how things go.
You think Saudi Arabia is the whole Muslim world? I named it as the worst yet you are fine for the US to support them.

>In fact much more proof gods are false.
Really? Like what?

>Look at how many pastors, priests and even cardinals are done for rape

Do you know what a red herring is?

A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Fear of Islam is not irrational. You're a shower of disgusting barbarians

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 9K)

Look at Dubai and such places... who builds it? German engineers, American contractors, Dutch advisors, and so on and forth... all well paid of course.
These people are uneducated half retards really. Oil money goes a long way. But that will cease soon enough.

Basically, you just need to lean back and watch them be dumb desert dwellers again, that can hardly read and write

I really, really wish I could agree, but I have not met a single muslim in my 33 years on the planet that would not show his disgusting character once the topic goes to religion. I have had a guy threaten me with a knife because I suggested we would create a group for girls in the local yout center. I thought I had had great success with the group for boys, but man was I wrong. It was all just superficial. I had been working with that particular group for 2 years. I had seen the guy with the knife 3 afternoons a week for two fucking years. Frustrating.

>You have no evidence.
That's just an atheist trope. You know that right? Saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

There is plenty of evidence. You have never bothered to check into it.

I ment Muslim but as it stands Arab is just as accurate. My point was idiot westerners (I’m white Australian atheist just to be clear) saying Muslims deserved it yet we have killed literally 100 times more of them then they have killed us. And that doesn’t include those that were injured or had homes destroyed ect.
If this guy had gone to Syria to fight isis I’d be cheering him on. But killing random people in one of the safest countries on earth is pathetic.

We aren't the ones who came out with guns to kill innocent people you white terrorist, so yes, it is irrational.

Lol ok because you’re denying your mum and sister service I’ll drop my argument and agree.

Good, because you reproduce like rats that carrying a plague, called Islam

>I’m white Australian atheist just to be clear
Privilege alert, privilege alert. How dare yo speak on behalf of the oppressed minorities. Opinion discarded. Repent for your sins against humanity and maybe we'll let you post here again

any more detail?

It’s called science.

Yes. And I also know what facts are. So many highly regarded members of the Christian/Catholic Church charged with being pedos.

That's all anyone ever wanted user

It's 2019 and this guy really believes (that is the keyword I guess) that there is evidence for any fucking kind of deity. Nice.

Oh, and I forgot to say... once that happens ... the solution certainly will not be to take them all in EU and US and become muslim countries. So get rekt muslim :>

>Look at the westboro idiots. Put them in power and see how things go.

How do you know that what they believe is orthodox Christianity? Let me get this straight. Westboro which has probably less than 100 members wages a bunch of protests by holding signs and now under Christianity, all gays and single mothers must die?

Do you not see the absurdity of this line of thinking?

>You think Saudi Arabia is the whole Muslim world?

I know what the Koran and the Hadiths say. How about you?

I'd say the inconsistencies of "Gods" word in all the holy texts would be a good place to start.

>Those were scumbags who need to be killed
Who needed to be killed?

What’s absurd? You’re blaming the actions of technically a few thousand (let’s go crazy and say a million) on around a billion Muslims.

I know what the Old Testament says. Oh wait not everyone follows that? Same as not all Muslims follow everything.

If they did the world would be over. If a billion people woke up tomorrow and attacked every non Muslim we wouldn’t have much chance.

They each really only need to kill 5 people. Yes some would fail but some would kill many more.

underrated

No it isn't irrational. I',m no pro-war persona at all and I marched against the Iraq war and was outspoken against the Afghanistan war, Libya etc.

Our anti-war thing failed. But that doesn't stop Islam being a real and tangible threat to the west. You want to replace our system of governance with Sharia. Fear of that is tangible, it's not a phobia - you're a shower of inbred violent gorillas who live in disgusting shitholes. To not want that for over sons and daughters is not a 'phobia' - it's sanity.

Guess who does follow the Old Testament? The Jews.

Or how about the outright lies easily disproved by basic science.

Yes.
And in the meantime, if we let come to our countries, we should at least make sure they do not try to mask our women as well (just as the most obvious example)

the mosques he shot up were known affiliates with terrorists, that hero prevented so many child rapes and murders.

Attached: 1552727610622.jpg (1024x641, 101K)

No they have there own fucked up books talking about how goyims can be killed ect. All religion is a joke.

Affiliates of terrorists despite no terror attacks? Got some evidence?

"The police will protect you"
INB4 his weapon was legal he had a 30 round mag where it's only legal to have a 7 round mag... it's almost as though criminals don't care about the law.. also this guy was a larping lefty

Attached: 2 girls walk into a muslim town come out laughing their head off.jpg (773x960, 76K)

>It takes 3-5 minutes for an ambulance to arrive when I’m on the phone ACTIVELY DYING.
>Oh no nihilists are rampant and no one cares about my well being.

Imagine being this fucking rarted

Everyone has access to freedom-inducing western weaponry. Your kind misapplies their purpose in order to spread your delusions as policy.

>I ment Muslim but as it stands Arab is just as accurate

Most Iraqis are not Arab.

>100 times more of them then they have killed us
So in World War 2, more Germans and Japanese died. That's how it usually goes when you lose.

I don't think any innocent person should die. I think we can agree on that point. My point is that Islam commands Muslims to wage Jihad against non-Muslims. The objective of Islam is to suppress and replace all other religions and political systems. The Koran says so. Read it yourself.

I can give you historical examples if you don't recall it ever happening.

Christianity and Western ideology is contrary to Islam in its morality and concepts of free will.

>But killing random people in one of the safest countries on earth is pathetic

We can agree on that. I have a moral standard I can appeal to. You as an atheist do not.

What are the USA and Europe? Working harbours of smartness, ideas, wealth, and the future.
What are muslim countries? Soon to be poor harbours of decadence for a few, and idiocy for all.

You can frame this and hang it on your wall as a daily reminder of things to come.

Honestly interested in such evidence, too. We have mosques here where they actually preach hate to small kids.

>I have a moral standard I can appeal to. You as an atheist do not.

If you believe religion is the only means to have a moral standard you are just as retarded as your religion implies.

politically moderate agnostic Aussie/Native American chiming in to say
>finally someone who fucking gets it and has a brain

Lol what 70% of Iraqis are Arab. Check yourself.
Germans and Japanese started the war. Iraqis did not.
Christianity orders many things too. Most chtistians don’t do it. Same as Muslims. If they did the world would be a very different place.

the nztimes has multiple articles about those mosques specifically recruiting teenagers for radicalization.

Well you still read like 80% of the statement so I feel the general idea got through to you

Of course they exist. Haven’t seen it mentioned about this mosque though.

>two white girls brutally beheaded in Morocco.
got vid of that?

What part did he get? It was all wrong.

>It’s called science
So how does science make all gods false exactly? You do know how science works right?

>And I also know what facts are
Did you know that these pedos acted contrary to the teachings of Jesus? To make your argument legitimate, you would have to show how Christianity provides a mechanism for pedophilia. Please use the New Testament as your source because the doctrines of Christianity are compiled there. I will accept no other source as a presentation of the doctrines of Christianity.

Mohammed, do you not realize that your line is close? The line where you are completely done? No more money left even for a few dirty old AKs?
We do live in quite interesting times.

If you have kids, send them to school.

no innocents were killed in this shooting spree.
NZ police should have stayed at the pub after receiving the call.

Brenton Tarrant was a hero. He did more than you will do in your whole life. The thing that gets me about angry little kike-sucking cucks like you is that you NEVER flooded Yea Forums with outrage when all the muslims killed innocent white people in NYC, London, Melbourne, Stockholm, Paris, Nice, Germany. FFS do you see the irony that you value a handful of muslim lives far more than all the poor innocent westerners their religion has killed?

I’ll concede it doesn’t make gods false. But it makes the things taught about them false.
Read the Old Testament. Plenty of cases of pedophilia. Yes you can argue it’s not used. But it’s supposedly the work of god.

Christopher Havard and Daryl Jones was radicalized at this mosque and went to Yemen to fight alongside Al-Qaeda.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443

In another case a 15 yo convert became radicalized in that mosque and planned a car attack, but he was stopped and is now being deradicalized.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack

OPPS DIDNT MEAN TO DROP ALL THAT EVIDENCE

I would move to the first country that outright bans religion.

Intelligent reply. Thanks for playing.

She was probably a random person walking down the street, looking to see what all the noise was. Watch her turn out to be a /pol/-reading, white nationalist mother of five.

You dumb motherfuckers.

I'm about as scared of muslims as Brenton Tarrent was, and that mother fucking killed them as cold bloodly as a Templar Knight.

Not wanting your civilisation overrun and destroyed by fucking backwater, zealot, fanatics, is not the same as being 'scared' of them. I'd shoot a muslim in the face, doesn't make me scared, that makes me BRAVE

i sure hope people don't spread all that truth around, it might make muslims look like terrorists

Japanese attacked us while we defended the world from Nazi Germany too but your average libtard still bitches about the Necessary nuke

God doesn't say much, past Genesis, nothing much at all really. I know Satan and God had a wager in Job but that's not really the same. After genesis it was prophets, and angels...you didn't even read the fucking book did you? Never mind you're too ignorant to be speaking on the subject you haven't even read the source material.

so much edge in this that you could cut diamonds with this post

The Muslims who were murdered in Christchurch were not the same as the ones who are committing acts of terrorism. This is not a difficult concept.

Or Ebba in Sweeden. That little girl was avenged the other day in NZ. He did a good job.

>>>His name was Brenton Tarrant.

Unholy trips of reason and decency.

i just think its funny how 95 percent of people on here talking about this probably dont even live in new zealand.let the shitty cuck libtard country destroy itself

>evidence for any fucking kind of deity. Nice.
Really? Are you ignorant?

--What is there a universe or anything at all?
-- Something cannot come into being without a cause
-- Life does not come from non-life
--Information only comes from a mind
--science cannot prove or disprove God

Here are a few arguments you can look up if your phone gets more than cat videos:

-- The Kalam Cosmological Argument
-- The teleological argument
-- The moral argument
-- The historicity of Jesus of Nazareth

Welcome to 2019!

>I have a moral standard I can appeal to. You as an atheist do not.

Reading this arrogant nonsene gives me cancer. Fuck off.

By that logic, you deserve to die because someone who's done something bad in the past shares a trait with you.

I'm a straight, white male. There have been plenty of evil straight, white males throughout history. Guess I should kill myself!

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

What's the story on this?

>you're a CUCK if your heart wasn't shattered...

you got that 100% backwards, but you're clearly driven by emotions and not logic, so i don't wanna make a thing out of this with someone too distraught to make sense at the moment.

>I'd say the inconsistencies of "Gods" word in all the holy texts would be a good place to start.

The burden of proof would be on you to prove that these "inconsistencies" falsify God. Good luck.

I'll wait.

Just like Christianity teaches to commit genocide and child rape. How come you're not mad about that though?

>Moroxico

that hell hole has existed for 1400 years.
Islam is on another one of it's World Tours, destined to end as badly as it did before. you have a choice, fight it, or surrender.

make your ancestors proud.

Attached: 1552768574019.jpg (640x432, 36K)

Thanks user, this is pure gold. Brenton Tarrant probably saved more lives than he took.

He's just trolling. He actually has a pretty sad life. We should also feel bad for that user, user.

>There is plenty of evidence
wrong you fucking retard. grow up.

Lol did you read them? There is one sentence. One. Kind of supporting what you say. Everything else says the opposite. They came from outside the country already members of AQ. Or were radicalised by the internet.

Nice try.

He's just trolling. He actually has a pretty sad life. We should also feel bad for that user, user.

Brave to kill innocent unarmed people? Where is the bravery? Go fight in Syria if you think you are brave.

he actually did save lives with his act of heroism

Attached: 1552830891763.jpg (785x794, 309K)

7/10 bait

I bow to you master

youtube.com/watch?v=PTXrxW7-Ons

>-- Something cannot come into being without a cause
>-- Life does not come from non-life
>--Information only comes from a mind
>--science cannot prove or disprove God
All of this shit is wrong tho

The mosque does not even keep its support of ISIS a secret.
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
(note that the mosque on Deans Ave is Al-noor).

I could force you to look into the sun and you'd still say it's not bright.

Whiny bitch

Nothing of value was lost

NZ government obviously wasn't representing the citizens views on immigration. That place has backwater people.

Found the retard.

I’ll fight it when I’m scared of it. I’m no pussy like you.

Oh now you want police to help you,what happened to fuck the police hurr durr?

big iron on his hiip~~

Whity fault for sleepin in woods, whity fault retaliation.. whity fault blowback of Christchurch, whity fault re-retaliation etc.

They are all connected... those places are rife with supporters

>What’s absurd? You’re blaming the actions of technically a few thousand (let’s go crazy and say a million) on around a billion Muslims.

You must be mistaken. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm merely pointing out the orthodoxy of Islam.

>I know what the Old Testament says. Oh wait not everyone follows that?

Do you know why not everyone follows that?

>Same as not all Muslims follow everything.
You are right. Shitty Muslims don't follow the Koran. Good Christian don't follow the Old Testament.

See the difference?

>If a billion people woke up tomorrow and attacked every non Muslim we wouldn’t have much chance.

That's true. The Muslim Brotherhood has it figured out. Silent invasion. It worked in Lebenon last century.

They pledged loyalty to the islam, which by default advocates the death and or punishment of all non-believers. The man was merely protecting his heritage.

You are a moron, without any regard for history

Islamophobia is another in the long line of lefty vocab words. It's a word used to shut down debates they can't win over subjects they don't understand. A phobia is, by definition, unfounded and irrational. The term islamophobia is an oxymoron because islam constitutes a very real threat to public safety everywhere it is practiced.
It wasn't white supremacy that flew planes into towers.
It wasn't christianity that killed 50 people for being gay at a nightclub in florida
It is not the mythical american patriarchy raping and enslaving women en masse in the middle east and north africa

Unless you are Muslim, you are the infidel.
Anyone who calls out "islamophobia" is just a useful idiot copying tactics and terms learned from other useful idiots.

Again are you retarded? It says nothing like that.

It has nothing to do with the people of NZ. Look at Europe, Germany, Sweden, France... none of them are representing the will of the people anymore.

>If you believe religion is the only means to have a moral standard you are just as retarded as your religion implies.

God not religion.

Go ahead give me your moral standard that you can appeal to. Please do your best to be logically coherent and don't use circular reason.

I'll wait.

bill fucking murray!
that little scamp gets me every time

that's not how it works. You are the one making the outrageous claim that there is a god, yet you have zero proof. We can play that game if you want to:
The big bang is a space frog fart. Every time a space frog farts, he creates a universe and then goes to sleep for 10.000 years. THe space frogs don't know about their fart universes and they don't give a fuck. These universes expand until they dissolve and get inhaled by another space frog that happens to be awake.

There is _exactly_ as much proof for my story as there is for yours.

Soooo imams rape kids too?
It’s the followers of the shitty book that define the shitty book...

You, like all your kind want to cloud the issue with nonsense

Attached: radical islam moderate islam.jpg (1003x573, 89K)

Who cares about ancient history? No doubt you are western. If you want to consider ancient history you should pack up and move back where your ancestors came from asap.

>Good Christian don't follow the Old Testament.
>Matthew 5:18

Attached: itstime.png (500x396, 101K)

Hey an innocent deaf girl died in Paris let me just kill innocent muslims that'll show them. Terrorism literally never converts anyone anyways.

dude had 16 guage shotgun to his face
>he thought he werent going shoot
also that dude being labled a hero
he saved no one he ran into his demise
dumb fuck

Attached: th.jpg (364x182, 12K)

Why not let Islamophobia be a valid term? Fear of this shit is valid and reasonable after all!

water is wet and fire is hot, and you will still say they're not, big surprise

Think the arrows are wrong

>Terrorism literally never converts anyone anyways.
fairly sure that at least 50 christchurch residents are no longer showing up at the mosque on the regular

It’s called empathy. I wouldn’t do something to someone else I wouldn’t done to me. That has nothing to do with god. That’s all about personal feelings. I don’t want to hurt people.
Pretty simple.

Exactly true .. and to the other guy responding ...you are why this shit happens ..goat fucker

He's a hero, I wish more people had his balls....

Nope I can just read. Which clearly you can’t or didn’t even bother. Read them and quote the bit that bothers you.

People are fucking idiots. Kids are being blown up at concerts, trafficked and raped, all while the authorities turn a blind eye? What, you expect people NOT to be radicalised? The only surprise from me was that this wasn't in the UK. No amount of 'notallism' is going to do a damned thing if people are seeing their children being blown up or raped by the exact same 'usual suspects'. There need to be meaningful solutions that don't involve mass executions or religious-based deportations, otherwise people will turn to these solutions, and the idiots spouting them.

Was that a little girl? I remember a grown woman on the sidewalks

I think you misunderstood his point user. You are here. You are disavowing this attack, decrying its brutality and how wrong it is and blah blah fucking blah. Do you do the same every time a shitskin beheads a priest? Rapes a little girl? Runs over a crowd of people shopping for Christmas? Etc, Etc? No?

So are the lives of European blood less valuable to you? You bemoan the loss of shitskin blood but are apathetic to European blood, then you get your panties in a bunch if someone is the opposite... Guess what? I care for my own race over others, I do not care about some shitskin foreigners getting the swiss cheese treatment done to them in some off shoot, foreign to them, land.

Hell I read the manifesto and he made a lot of good points.

I'm not about to follow his lead, but shit's hitting the fan soon user, best grab you some lube and prep your anus, because if you don't unfuck your self and remove the rose tinted blinders you cling to so hard and pick your side wisely, you're gonna regret it...

Reality is not a safe place, a utopia, a peaceful environment it is violence and war. History is ongoing still, History is not simply the past, we are not removed from history in a vacuum. It is living and breathing. The present is nothing more than the convergence of everything in history reaching a razor's edge in time.

All of this to say, history repeats its self, patterns abound, tactics may change, beliefs and ideas, but biological imperatives remain. An invasion of passivity will reach a threshold eventually, just as it's violent counterpart does. It will tip, and you will have war. Humans are a territorial and tribal species, once we realize our tribe no longer is the dominant tribe in the area, there will be war, and when there is war, there is one race, one "breed", if you will that truly excels at war. That conquered the far reaches of the globe and put wings on mankind, before shortly thereafter putting him on the moon.

Choose wisely.

I agree with you.

It’s time to make the West a Christian state again. A large group is already in the process of being made to combat these Muslim scum

Prepare yourselves

This right here shows how dangerous the internet is.

lets clear this misunderstanding once and for all
islamophobia does not exist! a phobia is an irrational fear and there is nothing irrational in being afraid of what islam can make its believers do to you

Muslims kids are having jdams dropped on them and being raped all while the authorities turn a blind eye. What you expect people not to be radicalised?

>Lol what 70% of Iraqis are Arab. Check yourself.

That's true. I should have said not all Iraqis are Arab. Point is: Your use of the word Arab was incorrect.

>Iraqis did not.
I'd say that is incorrect. Should we have invaded? Probably not in light of what that invasion caused. Was the invasion legitimate? Probably.

>Christianity orders many things too
Like what?

>Most chtistians don’t do it.
What things do they not do.

>Same as Muslims
Yep. Shitty muslims.

>If they did the world would be a very different place.

Thank goodness we had guys like "The Hammer" Martel.

>little girl

Kys

hey faggot, how about just "doing the right thing" out of natural empathy? Even better: Doing it just because it is the right thing, not out of fear for punishment?

you're just mad those terrorists aren't squeaky clean innocents and someone with concrete evidence called you out and made you look stupid. get over it lol

Bait

Based

Again what concrete evidence? Read the fucking links. They say nothing of the sort.

88 dubs god is giving me a sign

please tell me what it says

>But it makes the things taught about them false.
Such as? Do you have an example?

>Read the Old Testament. Plenty of cases of pedophilia.

I have. Can you point some out.

>Yes you can argue it’s not used. But it’s supposedly the work of god.

It might be worth your time to understand why Christians don't follow the Old Testament. The reason is not arbitrary.

NO SECRETS: Aaron Tahuhu, a fundamentalist Muslim, says he is one of more than a dozen people in Christchurch who have similar beliefs.
A bearded Aaron Tahuhu, wearing a brown robe and jandals, looks out over green fields near his home.

In years to come, he hopes to look out on desert sands near Mecca.

Tahuhu is one of Christchurch's fundamentalist Muslims. To some, he fits the description of an extremist.

A member of the Aotearoa Maori Muslim Association, he openly supports Islamic State and claims to be in contact with people on the front lines in the Middle Eastern conflict.

that's for starters, i'm not sure how you missed all that, but i'll give you the benefit of doubt

>Reading this arrogant nonsene gives me cancer. Fuck off.

No one cares how you feel. Refute it with logic and sound argumentation.

let cry for 40 mulsims

let ignore the 6,000 Christians slaughtered by MUSLIMS

and let feet bad for the Muslims getting a tiny taste of what they do almost DAILY

Attached: 1550765455744 - Copy - Copy.jpg (468x673, 79K)

What was legitimate about the invasion? They had nothing to do with 9/11. And while an asshole Saddam was literally the opposite of jihadis.
On the other hand Saudi Arabia was literally the perfect target and the US gave them money instead of attacking.

I’m not going to argue about religion as in the end I’ll need to find bible quotes and stuff and I can’t be fucked. Fact is it’s all bullshit.

And my point remains if all Muslims wanted to kill us most of us would probably be dead if they were sneaky about it. But most couldn’t give a fuck and just want to live their lives.

>--Why is there a universe or anything at all?
>-- Something cannot come into being without a cause
>-- Life does not come from non-life
>--Information only comes from a mind
>--science cannot prove or disprove God
>Here are a few arguments you can look up if your phone gets more than cat videos:
>-- The Kalam Cosmological Argument
>-- The teleological argument
>-- The moral argument
>-- The historicity of Jesus of Nazareth
>Welcome to 2019!

The guy did what was needed.
He was just taking revenge for all those innocent lives taken by the Muslims.

Pic related had her life taken in the attack at Drottninggatan in Stockholm, she was 9 years old.

Attached: Ebba.jpg (1100x1106, 62K)

Weak and predictable

How so?
I'm not going to lone wolf shit. I just know where my loyalties lie should TDOTR ever happen. Til then, I'll be a normie playing viddya just trying to get by. Sorry I'm not on your side, life was simpler when I was, sorry I'm not on the fence too, it wasn't too hard a choice once I saw all the facts. Just got to embrace reality user. Humans are animals, and races are different subdivisions of a species, much more complex than simply skin deep. For example niggers can run faster and jump higher, different muscle striation and larger nostrils for air intake, there's an island tribe specifically suited to breathe underwater longer. If industrialization wouldn't have shrunken the world when it did, we'd be well on the way of a proper break in the species. Evolution is another one of those things that people pretend don't affect humans... Their are plenty of animals that have far fewer distinctions that are different species, not saying we've gone that far, but it's on a sliding scale, lots of gray area there between say neanderthal and homo sapien, it didn't happen overnight. And as evolution goes, the one who remains stagnates and stays the same, the one who moves, adapts, so where are the oldest fossils of man from again?

REMEMBER THE SHOOTERS GOAL WAS TO CREATE POLITICAL DISCOURSE IN TH USA

THE FUCKING LEFT
IS DOING THE SHOOTERS WORK/WILL

>All of this shit is wrong tho

Really? Provide one example to the contrary.

An al-Qaeda "foot soldier" killed in a drone strike in Yemen had lived in New Zealand for two years until he fled from the authorities.

Christopher Havard, 27, "scarpered" after the Tenancy Tribunal ordered him to pay a $4,000 bill for damage and unpaid rent at a Dunedin property. He moved to Christchurch, where he survived the February 2011 earthquake before moving to Yemen.

He and Muslim bin John, a dual citizen of New Zealand and Australia, were among five suspected al-Qaeda members who died in a US Predator drone strike last November.

Tell me when to stop cause I can keep going.

Good she was just going to grow up to marry a muslim and get blacked fifty times before her 20s

SHUT UP SHAREBLUE/TIDES PAID SHILL

KILL YOURSELF

A dozen people out of the whole community and nothing to say he was radicalised at the mosque or even that the mosque played any part.
Lucky you’re not a cop. You would be locked up or fired a long time ago if that’s what you consider concrete evidence.

An Australian man who died in a US drone strike alongside a New Zealander was introduced to radical Islam at a Christchurch mosque, Australia's ABC is reporting.

Christopher Havard was killed when a car he was travelling in was hit by a missile fired from a US drone last November.

New Zealander Daryl Jones, who was with Havard, was also killed in the strike.

Documents obtained under Australia's Freedom of Information laws by the 7.30 programme show Havard and Jones had been on an Australian Federal Police (AFP) watch list because of their links to the banned al-Qaeda banned in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.

The pair had reportedly met at a mosque in Christchurch.

Havard's mother and stepfather, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick who live in Townsville, told the ABC he became a Muslim in 2008 after becoming interested in the religion at university.

Havard then moved to Christchurch, where he joined a local mosque.

He told his parents it was during his time at the Christchurch mosque that he first encountered radical Islam.

... Good? Accelerationism is the fastest path to, you know, NOT being bred out of existence...

Weak and predictable

Stop. None of this is mentioning a radical mosque.

you unawear of all the sexual exploitation and groming ie islamic rape in the uk
islamics them them their lil white underage girls
>easy meat

you can't arrest the truth, no matter how much your feelings may hurt.

Attached: 1476114148955.jpg (400x485, 15K)

The one sentence. Finally. Out of your links only that one sentence. No talk of radical imams or anything like that.

One sentence out of three news stories. Nice try I guess.

There might come a time where authorities, police, military, government will have to wake up too, to this shit. Really wake up to it. There is a deep feeling of dislike rooted in the peoples of the western world. Mr. Tarrent sure is a radical who threw his life away for proving a point.
But you all would be mistaken to think that people in general do not somehow feel that it is enough already with the tolerance and immigration.
Just some good advice for whoever might read it.

Cheers

I'm from the south, and I still have no fucking clue what you just said, are you drunk?

>that's not how it works
Sure it does. You made a claim. Make a supporting argument for it. Or are you that lazy to think you can just believe shit and everyone else should fall in line. Narrow-minded if you ask me.

>outrageous claim that there is a god
Doesn't seem so. Most people in the world believe in God.

>have zero proof
One cannot prove or disprove God. Most people rely on evidence.

--Why is there a universe or anything at all?
-- Something cannot come into being without a cause
-- Life does not come from non-life
--Information only comes from a mind
--science cannot prove or disprove God

Here are a few arguments you can look up if your phone gets more than cat videos:

-- The Kalam Cosmological Argument
-- The teleological argument
-- The moral argument
-- The historicity of Jesus of Nazareth

Welcome to 2019!

>The big bang is a space frog fart.
You are an absurd silly little person.

Life is feeling more positive – and golf is providing an outlet – for a teenager who once planned to commit a terrorist attack in Christchurch.

The youth spoke for the first time during his hearings on Tuesday when he addressed the judge at the Christchurch District Court, where he had come along for a judicial monitoring session.

The teenager left school at 15 years old, converted to Islam and became radicalised online. Last year he planned to ram a car into a group of people and then stab them until the police killed him "for Allah". He went through with a threatening a violent incident but "decided not to hurt anybody because he did not have the means to kill enough people".

On Tuesday Judge Stephen O'Driscoll was asking him about his golf handicap after hearing he had been allowed to try the sport under his two-year supervision sentence since his sentencing on weapon, threats, and damage charges in February.

no u

I can't wear for my brethren to bring justice and jihad against you non-believers and infidels. May allah bring you salvation friends

No one said islamaphobia doesn’t exist, it’s a reasonable fear to have when you’re on a train with somebody who agrees with pedophilia.

Danish hikers tried their luck in some african hole

if you keep reading you might realize those christchurch mosques had some sort of terrorist problem, not anymore but still

>It’s called empathy
Really? Why is empathy good? And should you always apply it.

>I wouldn’t do something to someone else I wouldn’t done to me

Why not? Why do you even need to protect humans? Why makes them valuable.

>personal feelings
What if someone else felt different than you? Why would they be wrong. Some people think its fun to rape.

>I don’t want to hurt people
So you are the moral standard? What if someone else does? Why would they be wrong?

Sure is simple.

Fake news

>"doing the right thing" out of natural empathy?
How do you know what the right thing is? Why is empathy good.

>Doing it just because it is the right thing
Again how do you know its the right thing?

Sience cannot prove or disprove god because a) it does not exist and b) no religion is able to provide even the slightest concept that one could verify or falsify. It's all evasive nonsense.

>You are an absurd silly little person.
That story is really, in all seriousness, exactly as valid as your story. It has the same amount of proof as yours. And yes, it is absurdly silly indeed.