Need some Med advice

Need some Med advice.

Any Yea Forumstards ever had a frenulum breve and got a surgical procedure called a frenuloplasty? I think I need one but scared about the healing afterwards.

any advice warmly welcomed...

Pic related. My Dick.

Attached: Frenulum Breve : Frenuloplasty.png (778x1096, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_H2oIy-7QD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump. plz i need help!

get the horn please so we may have a better look at it

Attached: waitwhat.png (283x322, 90K)

cant bro. impossible to pull foreskin back with a boner.

just cut the skin in the middle

for sure, then you have to meet a doctor. do that.

yeah thats the procedure i need to get done i think. from google it sounds like its called a frenuloplasty.

just wanna know if any other anons have had this done and if so what their experience was like. and how the healing/pain was?

yeah i will go meet a urologist soon.

i also had to cut the foreskin off, because it always breaks when i tried to pull it back with a boner. after 2 weeks healing it will be ok again.
let it like that is not an option !

Attached: 20190317_152936.jpg (4032x1960, 1.84M)

any more questions ?

any questions more ?

wait so you had a full circumcision?

i want to avoid that. i like my foreskin. just wanna make the frenulum longer so i can fully retract my foreskin when erect.

yes a full circumcision. i had the option to cut only the half of it, but they told me perhaps it will come again badly. so better to cut everything away, because i had already a lot of scares.

Your dick is the wrong side up. Me thinks you have bigger problems to worry about

hmmm my one also, damn. what should i do ?

Cock inversion surgery.

uhhh that needs full dick amputation, or cut it away, dont need it anymore. dosent matter

but its better to piss with a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=_H2oIy-7QD4

just get a pair of nail clippers and clip it.
i did it when i was 16
bled for a little bit, a little bit of pain for a lifetime of pleasure, love the feeling of my head being fully retractable. getting head feels 100x better

no regrets

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 5K)

I am Pretty Sure you are a virgin because had the same thing but When I Tried to Have Sex for the First time the Skin Pulled Back and It Bled And After That, I Went TO Doc And HE Gave Me Just A cream...and It Was Fine

if he does this he should post pics

I got mine fixed the old fashioned way. Me and my girl were really drunk and I went in to her ass dry.

Inb4 "shit that didn't happen." I don't care if you believe me.

possible, i was also a virgin before. it was nearly impossible to have sex with that foreskin.

Fucking Americans man never even heard of half theses issues until I came here sware to god the jews are causing this so they can get more forskins for their wrinkle creme business

just cut it carefully with a sterile razor, i did that when i was 15, just cover with TP and roll your foreskin back up, it'l bleed for 10 minutes and then it'll scar up.

Rate?

Attached: 840D1C41-847A-42FB-8B3A-4486F9D73DA5.jpg (1122x2208, 356K)

Rate me

Attached: A52BA269-0EDB-4948-B655-E18F189462B3.jpg (3024x4032, 794K)

youl be fine go to doc and get it cut easy procedure

Loser/10

Bump. I didn't get the surgery yet because I can't find someone to tell me about their experience of the aftermath.

Frenuloplasty is a really minor procedure especially when they just cut the frenulum but don't remove it.

Whatever you do, don't get talked into a circumcision. Completely unnecessary and a long heal time.

Yep, did it myself when I was a teenager.

True there's a reason only 30% are cut and the majority of them are religious freaks.

There's not a lot of pain and the recovery time isn't very long so I don't know what you're waiting for.

Maybe you don't even need surgery. I had a similar situation as you. Couldn't fully retract my foreskin. Went to the doctor and he gave me a steroid cream (is being sold under many different names but they all do the same). Now everything is fine.

Seriously dude. Go visit your doctor.

You do know that instead of cutting it off, one solution to phimosis is to stretch the foreskin regularly? It can even work for lengthening the frenulum too.

Have had one OP. 2/3 weeks and youre good as new. Best decision of my life

Actually I saw a urologist twice, who recommended I think about getting it.

Is there any desensitization

>breve
>Trying to use a coffee term

Reported for bannable content.

Mine tore fucking a dry Chinese girl.
After a bit it stopped bleeding and healed nicely.

Didn't read other replies maybe someone already answered. I had this, didn't even know I had it untill I had a bit rougher sex once and it teared a bit (blood everywhere, there are so many areteries in your dick it's insane). Bro just go and get the procedure done, the healing took about 2 weeks, after which everything was healed up and I could have sex again without any problems. You will also feel better and have more self-esteem afterwards. Don't worry the rpocedure is routine and very easy.

But.. one thing.. which was pretty fucked up is that when you get into the room where they operate, you have to lie down in something that looks a bit like a gyn-chair. So basically your dick and balls are swinging in the air while the doctors look at them. They also fixate our hands to the side (a bit like christ on the cross) with compy ropes so that you don't accidently try to grab your dick during the procedure (you get full fully anaesthetized, but the feelins is very.. very wierd. Lying there with bound hands etc.). Just be prepared. Gl bro you'll manage it.

No, it's nothing like circumcision. They're literally just cutting the band.