I live in Sweden and feel like there is more racism and judging against Whites...

I live in Sweden and feel like there is more racism and judging against Whites, do you feel the same where u live Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-224521.png (1080x1920, 1.1M)

Yes, US here. Whites are always under the microscope because it sells ads on the website. Everyone else gets a pass

Yeah but honestly i dont really Care that much but if i tell like a offensiv joke about black people or whatever, i will prob be picking teeth. Somehow does it feel like the leftists encourage this type of behaviour, u feel me?

Leftists encourage it because then they get to crucify you and jerk their little ding dongs about it. They love to feel like they're doing a good thing and fighting a good fight.

Yeah yeah i just Wonder how we (White people, mostly men) became so tolerant with taking shit from everyone, and how came immigrants being racists against us who take Care of their shitty lives. I knew foreign people from africa had lower iq but are they really THAT retarded or does their hate come from elsewhere, i just dont get it. And leftists talking bout where all the same on the inside haha!

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

vad är detta för skitpost.

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

cry more

weak and predictable ;^)

cry more

weak and predictable

cry more

weak and predictable

im getting the feeling its weak and predictable

weak and predictable

US here. I don't feel like that unless i'm on the internet too long. When I go outside in real life nothing like that happens.

fake, staged & gay

I live in The Netherlands, it;s fucking shit when I live in a small shit apartment for 5 years, can t find a great one because the immigrants get a free pass in line

imagine being this weak and predictable

sandniggers get away with just about everything and most of them will never contribute anything but more sandniggers to my country. most of them are criminals they steal mug and beat up people for no reason other then there are more of them and they can. and if anyone fights back even if their lives were at stake the nigger walks free while the man who defended himself gets fucked.
so yes i do believe white people get the short end of the stick here

who fucking cares, I have a low opinion of all people white black or what the fuck ever
your pathetic post, for example, is why I don't give a shit about other white people