She invited me over tonight. Is she fuckable? I can’t decide. Pic related

She invited me over tonight. Is she fuckable? I can’t decide. Pic related

Attached: 9BDE92F2-211F-4C46-B360-056A7F005DCB.jpg (750x747, 390K)

no

With a tonne of bricks

yes get your dick wet and let the post nut clarity decide if you keep it going

What?

Do you find her attractive? Make your own decisions this is a bullshit question. We don't live your life.

2 words. Raw. Dog.

That’s what I’m thinking. She’s got big tits, so there’s at least that

Attached: C6BB1CA4-6E77-42AD-B440-C6BA507617AC.jpg (678x1204, 194K)

shes a solid 6.
would fuck once. find out if she takes it in the ass, she might be a good cock sock and worth holding on too

Enough to get my dick wet, yes, just wondering others opinions. Don’t think anymore than that though

she looks like a nice sweet girl. you must break her. your mission is to turn her into a whore.

Not OP here, but she looks like she would take it in the ass. Very submissive

Get in there you gay boy. Everytging is practice. Give it to her as hard and as rough as you can, shes a one off fuck pig that wants her cunt plastered in your baby batter.

Unless shes crazy. Never, never fucking stick your cock in crazy.

She is a sweet girl. She’s only been with one other guy. And that’s what I’m worried about

Attached: EF50C91D-4B9F-4A90-B316-B7A202B32847.jpg (750x929, 547K)

In that case; Yes she's nice. Go and have fun. And sorry, didn't mean to sound hostile.

Yes, you did.

No worries man, thanks for the advice

you better fuck her before she explodes,

She is gonna be a big one later in life.

Attached: dubbscaststhevote.png (437x433, 448K)

If she got a light hearted personality with that face, maybe..but if she a serious type. Fucking dodge

TBH she looks like a girl that would poke holes in a condom

Attached: 1549485205827.jpg (1500x1000, 606K)

Looks 7+ crazy and a 4 hot she is worth a fuck

I'd dump my load inside her.

truth my man

After the heartbreak and the binge eating aftermath, repeat. she's going to be a porker in less than 5 years.

i had a dilemma like that with a girl in my gym, sometimes i saw her and wanted to fuck her brains out, others i was not even interested in looking her
my advise is this, if you are not fully into her 100% don't go for it
jerk off, cum, and then decide if you would fuck her or not, if the answer is no you have your permanent answer

by that logic I wouldn't fuck any girls at all.

no such thing dude, the girls you are thinking of are just not good enough to keep you interested

you're a retard.
she's totally fuckable.
be sure to pull her long hair while you pound her mercilessly from behind....that's why women have long hair, you know.

So just pump it and dump it?

See the whole thread for reasons