Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@56.7358436,8.3224131,710m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I give up

Found it

Which country?

It's right there OP

somewhere in usa

USA roads are normally with yellow stripes. My guess is Germany or Poland.

looks pretty much like germany. From the stretmarkings i would say somewhere in the nothwest.

belgium

wrong

getting pretty close

hmm any chance of another pic of different date?

Also we have solarpanels and biogas in the pic. An a mix of old farmbuildings and more modern houses, plus lots of compact cars. I would say a rural area in Niedersachsen or Ostwestfalen.

building on the bottom left looks like a cardealership/workshop. pic was probably taken around late spring / early summer on a weekend at around 3 o'clock.

It also could be Denmark, The vegetation looks like the same as here where I live in The Netherlands.

It's def germany

France?

Looking at the trees, grass and shadows, I assume this location has been captured somewhere around May. My country has May too. The haybales make it difficult tho.. Many countries have them. My guess goes to central Europe, more likely Germany as they invested a lot in full roof solar installations.

do we have to find it back in time too in 2016?

FoUND IT

Attached: cqYFvC9.png (95x95, 15K)

WTF are the round things?

>driving on the right hand side of the road
>white paint, not yellow paint for center lane/divider
so somewhere in europe, not UK

flying saucers , oh my God is it Roswell?

silo storage

decomposting tanks for biogas

nope, to the south of denmark

Rape Chambers

not enough shadow

Switzerland? The red bike line at a crossroads is a Swiss thing I think.

No, red bike lanes do exist in germany too
But There is not only the bike lane, but the hole lane red. For the walking dudes aswell

Judging by the shadows it is in the northern hemisphere. The cars are driving on the right side of the road. There are biogas tanks and a car dealer or something

I just read about that in Switzerland they use this red area a lot at crossing streets. I think it look pretty much the same. And in Germany it looks different. In Germany the bike line is often red if it's next to the street. The red area in Pic is surrounded by stripes as they are in Switzerland

Are you op? If not I still think Switzerland and around bern-luzern

very wrong

im not op

that where the nerfgass iz

Very wrong. OK. Than I have to think again.

Go and cry in your favourite corner

Luxembourg?

I found some round structures in the north of denmark
google.com/maps/@56.7358436,8.3224131,710m/data=!3m1!1e3

Amsterdam ofcourse because it's the best country in the world lol fuck america

5th of Mai 2016 was ascension of Jesus. Since there are only a few cars on the road and not many people to see (I don't know if you could see them) I think this picture is from a country where it's a Holliday. But I guess this isn't very helpful.

OP can you tell us if this is a car seller or spare parts space for cars or something else?

Das ist definitiv in Deutschland würde ich sagen. Kleines Dorf mit ein paar Bauernhöfen und einem Gasthof oder so. (Wenn ich richtig vermute da wo die vielen Autos stehen).

Bei einem Gasthof wären die Autos nicht so zugeparkt

i dont think its a car seller. at a reseller the cars are better accessible. the cars in the pic are pretty bad arranged to show them off to a customer

stimmt, ist mir dann auch aufgefallen. vll. ein Autoschieber. Aber Deutschland stimmt oder?

Brandenburg oder?