I know people dying is a bad thing but the video didn't effect me whatsoever like i played the mw2 level at the airport...

I know people dying is a bad thing but the video didn't effect me whatsoever like i played the mw2 level at the airport so i guess I've had training to not care about civilians. Or maybe I'm just getting to that age where i don't care about anyone but myself?.

Attached: unknown-8.png (855x466, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ES7Rei0kgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess you dont Care because you deep inside Think that they deserved it. The muslims do terrorattacks all the time and never show respect. Now they get attacked and you dont Care anymore, its horrible that this happend but i dont care either.

Fuck off, edgelord. Spend enough time not caring about anyone else and eventually you'll look in the mirror and find nobody cares about you, either. Comparing innocent humans with lives, families, and aspirations to video game pixels just makes you sound extremely self-centered.

>Played the cod mission
>Training
Yea Forums is for 18+

The video wasn't very gruesome or graphic, so nothing to worry about

They were kids. What did they do?

1.5 billion muslims, most never had extreme views. Terror organizations in shothoel countries with OBVIOUS american influence. Modern muslims are like wtf is going on. White people suddenly hate them. New zealand: a peaceful minority gets shot. Yea Forums: faggots try to justify it.
Pls kys

I enjoy the fact that you're so upset

I didnt say they did anything just stated it didnt effect me as much as it should. And i guess it's what said.

Yeah yeah the Religion of peace.
Beating women, honor murder, literally rapeculture(north africa) death sentence to homosexuals HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Modern moslems are like wtf is going on? Hahahaha they want the Sharia! You are a total idiot

Hey good on you for posting this. The event was disturbing. People killing people is bad.

The video is a different story. You shouldn’t be compelled to feel anything from such a bizarre video rendition of the killings.

The massacre was real.

The video displayed the shooter perspective yes. But it didn’t display the massacre nor the true damage of the event.

Loser idiot shooter thought cos people see people die it’s impactful and relevant.

Zzz boring live leak been there like fifteen years ago.

Stay frosty

There was like 1 kid, it was an accident.

No they don't. You're an idiot, show me statistics or studies then. Your opinion is trash.

I know, is disgusting what that Psycho did. Disgusting is what you should feel

>Spend enough time not caring about anyone else and eventually you'll look in the mirror and find nobody cares about you, either.
or just live into your thirties. Same effect. Yhe only reason you kids think people care about each other is because youre still kids, and because they want something from you. Your parents want you to be a success to they can feel like they werent failures in raising you, your bosses want the product of your labor, your girlfrieds want your money and a house and a car and a lifetime of expenses, and your other guy friends want a piece of whatever success youre getting. All that caring about each other ends when you start to grow up, and realize no one really cares about anyone but themselves, and it was actually always that way.

If you can watch a guy execute a woman crying for help lying at the side of the road and feel nothing then you're clearly desensitised. It's not good or bad, but you aren't normal at that point.

>it was an accident

Attached: 45ty765.jpg (331x318, 22K)

This 100%.

Of course everyone will just call us fags and appeal to fallacies. The sad truth is that most Muslims are just pacified consumerists like everyone else in the first world, but a few shtheads act up and everyone freaks out.

I think it really comes down to a quest for meaning and people wanting to believe (on either side) that they're actually enlightened above the masses and have access to hidden knowledge other people don't. I think they do that because it gives them justification to rationalize their failures in life. It's also pretty sad that we live in a world without a lot of meaning, so people can get super focused on a mission (such as a series of violent murders) and think they're doing something that transcends vapid consumerism.

it looked toomuch like a First Person Shooter gake, something weve all seen enough times to be so familiar our brains dont process it as real, instead we process it from the shooters perspective, gotta get this one, gotta get that one, oops theres one over there yet. Thats how your brain is used to processing those images so its less impactful as a real event than seeing security camera footage of a dude just walking around with a gun mowing people down like columbine or whatever, which removes us from the personalized FPS perspective and just shows shit happening in a way you can evaluate it objectively without the illusion of having a personal stake in it.

>thinking everyone on this site is a kid
>being over the age of 30 and not having any family or friends who genuinely care about your well-being
You're just a grown up version of OP with the same childish mindset. You may find it hard to believe but it's possible for people to actually give a shit about one another. Bitter shallow people tend to attract other self-serving people, hence the quote, "tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are."

I felt nothing either, but i figured maybe that was because I was in the military? ...but i doubt it, bc i was just an aircraft mechanic in the air force not some G.I. Joe Rambo killeatbabies morons like the marines.

Spot on

Yea Forums did it to us bro. Seeing so many rekt threads and liveleak videos over the years leads to that

Yeah this is a good point.

does anyone got the vid? havent seen it:(

>thinking everyone on this site is a kid
nope, just the person i was replying to, who still has a kids perspective on people going around caring about each other. People are selfish and only use other people for their own means. Even empathy is merely an extension of this. The rest of your post just continues off the rails so idgaf, but the point remains. Do shit, dont do shit, be a success, fuck it all up, realize that the reason no one cares is because in adulthood everyone is just too busy caring about themselves to notice. The only peoole anyone has a reason to care about are kids up til about 25 when hopefully you start to mature, and usually not without a vested interest.

Honestly, me neither.
Kinda thought it would freak me out but its like, meh. Shit happens I guess, sucks for the victims and their families.

Fuck off, static cameras are boring, we need more real first person shooter footage for our own degeneracy and amusement

It doesnt Matter if It was only one kid. Thats enough. It was not a accident.

Of course, you didnt saw the video. Is hard yo watch

Bitch I fucking watched it and laughed.

I did watch it. - Was just hesitent to do so but curiosity got the best of me.

But I had little to no real reaction to the whole thing aside from seeing part of a womans head being shot off. That was the only "yikes" moment for me.

Another user up there mentioned it wasn't very graphic to which I'd agree.

You being mad and upset about it makes it even funnier

Where can I find it? Having trouble.

>Your opinion is trash
Indeed, your opinion is trash.

no u

youtu.be/7ES7Rei0kgA

Attached: 70E8D28C-2837-4216-A798-C349A1A0A761.png (150x150, 375)

youtu.be/7ES7Rei0kgA

I found a link here, in Yea Forums. I dont have It D: