>play game
>realize it sucks
>get pissed off
>quit
>realize its either play some shit ass brain dead game or stare at a wall
>look outside
>snowing 9 months out of the year
>not one other person around
>drugs make me hungry and Im already a fat fuck sitting around in the country all day and anxious and mentally ill from being locked inside 24/7 for my entire life
>try to do anything
>impossible because i live in a small town
>everything pisses me off and theres nothing to do but stare at a wall
>every time i find a way to leave god just strikes me down because hes a fucking ass hole

Attached: D0C3A002-D193-43FE-BC1D-8273617FB2D7.jpg (235x282, 22K)

if your black, why you not home in africa gathering bananas and shizzle. climb that pamltree nigger, climb it!

I wanna see a palm tree. Help me

Help niggers. How do i use my money to get out of it? Id rather be poor and homeless and in the city then have money here id spend my entire life savings to go

Pity-Party Chan is back, again.
You're on parole for doing stupid shit.
If it's that fucking awful there's always the High Jump, rope is cheap and gravity is free...

I wanna find a lawyer to get me off but i live in the woods and i only know poor hillbillies

I would literally pay my life’s savings and go be homeless in the city

Find something productive you can work on everyday. Have something to dedicate your time to

I mean, move. Big cities are so much better than that. Or find a place with nature to explore. Or find an old gay guy who needs a house boy.

I’m on probation for being black and the people out here are evil as fuck like really fucking evil

It’s like prisoners that are living like animals at the same time the people out here are like feral angry animals and they dont like me because I’m black and urban

You are on probation for committing crimes, not for being black. Ignorance of the law is not a defense.

I already did a good amount of time on it with no problems i wanna find a lawyer to get me off of it or transfer it

I bet you're on food stamps

This can't be real. I've seen this post 3 times in the last month

You have been convicted. Lawyers can't undo that. It doesn't matter whether you think you've done enough time. In reality you probably got off easy like all blacks do these days.

>whitey gives me bad time for because I'm the black :(
>god stops me from leaving :(
>the whole world is against me and I'm the victim :(

Lawyers can get you off probation white devil

weak and predictable

You can't leave nigger. Just make this thread over and over

Yes I can Im just retarded and dont know anything but Im rural

>every time i find a way to leave i wuss out and fail because I'm a faggot with made up fairies-inside-my-head problems
you deserve everything shit that is happening in yourlife because you're such a coward at getting your shit together.

kill yourself asap

you're not on probation 'for being black' unless you're arguing that as a black, you're incapable of not committing crimes.

you've described what you did in some of the 28529579 threads you've started, and any white person that got caught doing the same would also be on probation.

and leaving is as simple as moving. you just transfer your probation; i did something similar, was on probation in a shithole rural area in fl, moved to miami and transferred probation there

Theres nothing i can do god left me with no options

They don't like you cause you're a lazy piece of shit nigger

People tell me its hard as fuck and you need a job and place to stay there both and proof and shit

you need a place to stay obviously, why did you want to go be homeless somewhere?

but you don't need a job lined up, you just need to be looking for one. that plays fine, you tell your PO you need the employment opportunities of wherever you're moving in order to find a job

I have a job program out here that will move to the city and i have room to rent to the city and I can submit my resume to jobs out there

I feel like I can have an ass hole P.O though that just finds any reason to say no and I feel like the people out here hate happiness and the city and would destroy it if they had the power to

In the city*

>I feel like I can have an ass hole P.O though that just finds any reason to say no

did they actually say no or are you just worried that they will when you ask

I had one po that was like yeah brah i dont give a fuck just give me an address then he looked into my file and said i cant i have to wait until i finish the program Im in to transfer

Then i got a different Po whos a chick who was kind of a dick at first but shes been nice recently and when i talked to my lawyer about it he just keeps saying nope you cant transfer you need a job there wont work without a job and i read online and got a shit ton of mixed reviews most people said yeah you can just transfer and look for a job its easy within the state and the first po told me that too

Then i saw other answers that said no you need a job a place to stay proof this and that and all this shit. And i live in the most strict state most rules and regulations strictest bull shit most harsh strict bull shit

See exactly like i said its impossible because god gave me a shit impossible life in prison for no reason