My roommate is gone for the weekend....any ideas to mess with her stuff?

My roommate is gone for the weekend....any ideas to mess with her stuff?

Attached: F1EB6A93-9411-4003-863A-7F28B946B374.jpg (827x582, 107K)

Switch the photos gneeheehee

Check for any kind of motion camera, if clear, go for the panties and give pics of her and the panties. Unless you're a fucking faggot loser

this

yeah when keep track if when she’s bitchiest every month, then right adter that, use a syringe to suck up your puddle of cum off the bathroom counter from fapping to yourself in the mirror, and squirt it into the end of her tampons. Then, waut fir the immaculate conception to take place and enjoy your status as a true god among men.

How to find motion camera?

Oh it’s THIS thread again.

build an RF Scanner.

Get the phone cables. Borrowed one once after mine was stolen at work. Note: This kills the friendship.

Cum in her lotion and swap the California with a Texas.

Cum in face lotion

The last time you put this up, it was your sister who was not home

Cum in everything. EVERYTHING.

Busted!

go to grocery store and put a dead fish between her mattress and her box spring. leave it there for a few days, and then remove it right before she returns. Say theres kind of a weird smell coming from her room but you didnt want to go in there since sge was gone.

she’ll think her vagoo juices are like napalm

before that his mother was shopping and left the basement unlocked so OP could escaped

Technically his sisters is his roommate

Won’t she notice the smell?

Attached: 27BC3D8A-4388-45CC-B757-5B95BD3DBC52.jpg (278x487, 47K)

Rf scanner? No no idea what that is sooo fuuuck it

Attached: 7B564AFC-E59E-460A-87DA-76F349BFD3E0.jpg (808x1014, 186K)

Lotion is full of fragrance and preservatives. My cum only smells slightly even after weeks in the sock. If you're worried about getting caught don't do it.

I'd be more worried about the texture of the lotion. You won't know about the texture until you do it and mix it in.

Isn't this Justin's sisters room? He was here yesterday and deleted his Facebook account. Are you Justin's sisters roommate op?

Nope not Justin...different user

Attached: FD46F836-3BF4-4FEC-9BFB-58432C33E1A4.jpg (902x1792, 222K)

Fuck! You a guy?

Yep

Can you cum in a pair of panties from the bottom of the drawer and put them back in the same spot without disturbing anything?

Search for some cuties or toys, she'll probably have them

Check under the bed for toys

Timestamp?

I would search for her shoe shelf and cum huge loads of into her high heels and sneakers

Post more pics of her

Y'all spergs are retarded.

I see it's summer in b again

not your roommate, probably your sister. rub your ball sweat all over her pillow cases.