Hey Yea Forums, I'm a trans woman currently in the state of a MTF transitioning. AMA

Hey Yea Forums, I'm a trans woman currently in the state of a MTF transitioning. AMA

Attached: zyjtgfji6iu01.jpg (2406x3559, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YCOdcZAxw
heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence
tineye.com/search/eecacdc408ae3524ab1af28b1cd3d498310ea9c8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is to get fucked in the butt?

How do you feel about giving in to your mental illness? Do you feel validated that modern society accepts your mental illness and makes you have surgery instead of trying to actually help you?

Wew. Straight in with the heavy hitters.

since presenting as a woman now, do men/women treat you differently? if so, how

>woman
You're a disgusting faggot

Post shaved boipucci

what do you think of the new SAO season?

Everyone will always know that you're a dude

Are you going to go through with the surgery to remove your dick? If so, why? I understand breasts implants and what not but I feel that the actual removal of your dick would be unnecessary.

It's good. Especially if you're into men, the psychological effect is amazing
Fuck off
Women are generally more friendly to the LGBTQ community.

You are a male and you will never be anything other than a male, remember that

Post man tits with time stamp or fuck off

show feet pls

hows the whole genital thing gonna workout? u gonna go all out or keeping the skeet shooter? (actual question)

>Fuck off
You know it's true, don't try to run away from it.

What did your family say? Especially the male part

Start learning how to use makeup,
Lose weight (do cardio or HIIT training and glute workouts),
Take care of skin moisturize face and body

Show me your cock.

>trans woman
Top kek. Stop larping faggot

Attached: 1545886032293.jpg (474x360, 20K)

Attached: 1433180348574.jpg (669x553, 98K)

Weird way to say man, but whatever

How does it feel to be a member of the degenerated part of society?

Attached: A1391A6E-949F-4718-8DDA-A66D6925AA01.png (1024x784, 1.14M)

are you autistic?

Probably yes, i'd like to have my body as biologically female-like as possible, looking at my dick makes me feel uncomfortable.
They didn't like it at all, some of them still don't talk to me after I came out. Sad

Do you ever think of this transition as an easy fix and escape to a much larger issue you have in life that is not really about your gender?

What in life made you decide to switch gender and how much of that was inspired by twitter and other social media?
Do you think you would still transition if you didn't spend so much time on Yea Forums, twitter and other social media platforms?

Attached: 8118625557984.jpg (706x1023, 77K)

Oh your not going to post a pic with time stamp? Allow me to ruin your thread then...

sounds like you are just a faggot

Ask me anything except if I don't like it because it hurts muh feelings.

Face it degenerate attentionwhore the only reason you're here is for the fetishists on Yea Forums who tell you how hot you are.

Most of us wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. Tho seeing you're a degenerate and a faggot you'll probably like being pissed on.

Don't you think perhaps that you are being manipulated into thinking the way you do? This is part of the agenda to destroy masculinity to make society more broken, morally bankrupt and easily conquered?

Attached: 1552427496487.jpg (500x500, 81K)

I don’t really care if I’m an ugly trans woman, I figure if I have a vagina at all I’ll get laid by someone

Show me your cock

I’m not a man! I’m a woman trapped in a little boys body!

No

Well I was raped by my stepfather from ages 4 to 23, when he died of a stroke, but I doubt that had anything to do with it

No, you're a mentally ill man. Your chin will never look feminine and you will kill yourself before you ever feel like yourself.

Nice projection. It must be hell knowing you're your own worst enemy.

Op here, you’re a bigot! Respect my disability

>Probably yes, biologically female-like as possible
And a literal open wound between your legs that you will have to keep dilating to stop it from healing/closing up won't get you any closer, buddy.

You're not OP, get out of MY thread

If you’re not autistic what’s with the anime poster? Is it somebody else’s?

Attached: 17E0B6BF-73FC-4068-B6DA-480BCA575CC2.gif (239x171, 235K)

kek

where do you live and can I fuck ur little gurl hole

>raped from ages 4 though 23
>that has nothing to do with it tho

I bet he made you feel like a little girl huh? You are a woman in a man's body. A man would murder and deal with the consequences once he was physically capable rather than live like that.

>

Green Text that shit you degenerate Faggot! Also sharpie in the you know where. I'm jaded and need to fap.

>Hey Yea Forums, I'm a man pretending to be a woman currently in the state of a MTF transitioning. AMA

Yes I am! I’m a massive cockmongling faggot.
I’m on the spectrum but not quite autism. It’s closer to cerebral palsy only with a lot more gay sex

You will never have a vagina though. I’d rather fuck an asshole.

Are you niggers actually retarded?

Attached: 50A6F1A2-A8B7-4A4A-AC8B-67141679D6F8.jpg (200x313, 13K)

>Fuck off

Attached: most.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Says the one that believes he was born in the wrong body. Yeah, guy OK. Good on that chopping your dick off to bring the woman out of you

Attached: 1552752220936.jpg (596x628, 33K)

No i don't. I grew up in a small town and never knew anything about trans/gay people for a long time, but that didn't make me more masculine or even bisexual.

Yes

Suck my Dick and I'll tell you.

Don’t listen to this man, he’s not OP, I am.
I am from New York City, and grew up around gay people. My mom and stepdad used to take me to gay pride parades all the time so I that I could be culturally enriched, and I guess being a faggot just grew on me

what % of your transitioning was sex related?
did you have like hardcore dysphoria?

Attached: 6 (3).png (722x768, 304K)

Tits or GTFO you know the rules

Ah that makes sense

OP here, I started to like it around age 14
Also this guy is not the real OP

No I'm OP!!! I grew up in my fathers asshole,and only had his turds to play with

I'm in New York. want me to come by and fuck you silly?

>trans woman currently in the state of a MTF transitioning.
That makes you a trans man. Stop subverting our language.

No, I just figured this was the only way I could cram more dicks inside my body

Tell us about the passionate sex with daddy

We used to throw people like you into bogs

Sure, but don’t call me silly

dude let OP answer you're not even trolling anyone

lol, good reference

mikenyc81 if you kik

Did you not read my original post? I’m a girl not a dude.
And I’m not trolling you bigot, I’m actually a faggot. But that’s our word, you can’t use it

Oh, I’m sorry! I thought this was America!

Attached: 863C83CE-6B47-4919-BD34-8EAE436F1A26.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

What's your take on the 10-year boy/girl that's the new face of your movement? How old do you think is appropriate to indoctrinate children in Marxist ideology? They have that kid on morning talk shows for christ sake spreading that dogma. Then he showed with grown men throwing dollar bills at him. All of this extremely disturbing

I’ll kik you right in the cock you Kansas City faggot

>I rather suffer all my life twice a day with an open wound instead of just man up and live my life without giving a shit about what people think
Into the 40% it goes

Attached: traps5645.png (1462x2639, 942K)

Lemme get a pussy pic

Just stop.

>>New York City

The new Babylon, this makes more sense.

you sound like the kind of guy who laughs at his own jokes

let OP answer you useless twat

Attached: 8 (11).jpg (330x316, 19K)

Sorry, not into cbt

>some of them still don't talk to me after I came out. Sad
They probably would not give a shit if you were gay but saying that you want to cut your dick just because you feel insecure, obviously they're gonna deny you

Attached: 1551708859707.jpg (960x452, 66K)

Babylon is in Suffolk county actually.

Attached: B06C0431-8C10-4D7A-A8B6-3685842D70C7.gif (263x145, 9K)

Not much, after all if it was all about sex I could just be a gay male. It was more about my behavior. I literally felt myself too feminine psychologically to have a penis. I know it sounds strange but it's true. E.g. when i was a child i never had any male friends because all of my interests were same as girls'.

show feet

I was going to insinuate that you liked it but I thought that was too mean and I felt like a bad person :(

How are you preparing for the civil war?

Sauce?

Stop hijacking MY thread!
Everyone don’t listen to him, he’s just trolling

You opened this door. Where did you expect it to go? This isn't the echo chamber of Tumblr telling you "Go, girl, stay strong". Your whole concept is disturbing and to be honest disgusting. I weep for western civilization as you guys can't see that you're being used to further an agenda.

Attached: 1552589846751.png (792x691, 299K)

thb it makes me upset seeing these trannies act this way is so obvious from their posting they are not okay mentally and that they are usually super narcissistic (haha ur just mad bc u aint me sweetie! xoxoxox time to shove a 10 inch plastic object into my hole and take hormones :) no natural) shit like that faggots cmon
oh well into the 40% you go buddy

No I ment just stop trying to ask semi legit questions in an obvious troll thread.

All within New York State. The purge can't come soon enough

what civil war lmao?

Oh yeah your right

This thread brought to you by the Ferengi defense force.

Attached: 8B13A211-629B-4733-B723-72F4E08FEB02.png (501x563, 53K)

UR JUST A THEATRICAL CUNT

it sounds strange but i can relate since i experience dysphoria. if so much of this for me wasnt driven by sex id do it too, but the finality of it scares me away. btw i think youre super brave OP. especially for putting yourself out there on Yea Forums.

Attached: 6 (12).jpg (300x181, 12K)

You're a mental illness male.

>has an SAO poster in the background
what a fag

Attached: 1552752400043.png (1000x1006, 755K)

>brave

yeah brave like the soldiers in ww2 at normandy

Putting yourself out there on /b.
>no pic
>no timestamp
>no pic with timestamp
>no legit responses at all
See: Then kill yourself at your earliest possible convenience pls.

brave like hiding behind a keyboard and spewing hate on the internet? you don't think much do you user

Attached: 2 (15).gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Yeah cause you know sexual deviants have to stick together in all

Attached: 1552823151926.gif (208x384, 1.34M)

i wish i could give you reddit gold for this post

here is my ass

Attached: thoughts.jpg (3448x4592, 1.32M)

If you were my son, I'd fucking hit you

Attached: 1552796519367.jpg (1242x931, 147K)

dude i love reddit! hook it up

>Seeing this picture and thinking: “OH MAN I NEEDA STICK MY COCK IN THERE!”

Attached: 379182B4-B5D5-4314-9A95-33D02EBD573D.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>Well I was raped by my stepfather from ages 4 to 23, when he died of a stroke, but I doubt that had anything to do with it
>I doubt that had anything to do with it

Get professional help. Pretending to be a woman isn't going to fix your problems, and if you look at the statistics is a fast track to an-hero.

Attached: drphil.jpg (211x165, 11K)

Attached: guys_w⁄Ꙭs.jpg (419x457, 110K)

did you subscribe to pewdipie young lady?

>woman

Attached: That's Pretty Fucked Up.jpg (424x510, 79K)

Thank you so much for your support. honestly I didn't expect to see such a warm reply to my trans thread here on Yea Forums.

>full on sperg mode

look how mad we made him

Attached: 1 (14).gif (200x154, 1.07M)

where you from babe ?

when you ignore all the bad posts and only reply and look at the good ones
>phew hes crazier than we thought boys

Attached: 1528999642203.jpg (640x619, 97K)

Hahaha, you're pathetic.

Germany, sorry if my English isn't very good anons.

Attached: 3.jpg (494x358, 16K)

you couldn't make a bull mad

spam more faggot

jager bro?

Ever thought about getting help with the mental sickness? Or are you okay with your bullshit destroying society?

>Larping

Attached: 1552029616712.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Fag more spammot

I'm already getting treatment, it's called hormone therapy bro

Freak who are you kidding. One half of this thread thinks you are a morally bankrupt sexual deviant. The other half just pities you. Seeing how suitable you are brain washing.

Attached: 1551659858536.png (787x723, 637K)

I feel sad for the trans people who think it's the answer to everything at this time in their life and 10 years down the track they'll realize it solved nothing and they don't have a penis to go back to.

I suppose you could just stop taking the hormone therapy and go back to being a man with a half-assed imitation vagina. As if you were ever anything else.

Somebody jerked off to a trap and regrets it...

Attached: 1 (3).png (449x401, 490K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

d

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

That's not treatment. That's chemical castration. Suppose you think to abort late-term babies is ok to right?

What about you stop sharing this cancer? What the hell is going on with the world?

"HELP, I'm a woman stuck in mans body" - NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT. Stop being a sissy and accept who you are born as.

This thread is reaching Yea Forums level of autism holy shit

Attached: DAFUQHAPUND.jpg (1200x1200, 295K)

>taking hormone
>literally proving the fact that everything in your mind and body is supposed to be male
The 40% are probably when they realize that

Projecting fantasies onto to strangers your M.O. dipshit

Suppose you think men like you for your company too huh?

I want a mentally-ill teen guy with an enormous donger, the kind of donger that can shatter worlds

Yeah I’m actually getting bored of shitposting now.

I’m just glad I could play my part in derailing this stupid fucking thread

Attached: D6821138-4801-4DA6-AA02-C35F9EA8F340.jpg (1218x1066, 208K)

Yikes

>You soon
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YCOdcZAxw

Suppose you liked that trap cock before you finished?

Yeah pretty much
Also fuck file size limit, I have a picture with some trans explaining how he's actually super depressed since he cutted his dick off and need to "stretch" twice a day every day, actually interesting and I think lots of fags who want to do it don't after reading it all

pic related

Attached: 1546343993383.png (895x905, 443K)

>derailing
>sperging out like a maniac and flipping when people ignore his impotent trolling
pick one

Attached: 1534325898645.jpg (948x569, 98K)

>to 23
nigga what? you were a grown ass man. you couldn't stop him?

Attached: 1539114230947.png (700x906, 262K)

What's so bad about chemical castration? It makes me feel more comfortable psychologically and moves me closer to my own body ideal. Is bodybuilding a mental illness too?

>cutted his dick off

Attached: F51859B0-98B5-4258-8C1D-0B9E0A569BD9.jpg (320x320, 30K)

I cant with this shit.

Attached: 1552676719446.gif (462x260, 896K)

Ura faggit

Attached: 454BBFEE-1778-4879-99F8-ADD21139E253.jpg (480x360, 10K)

And I would probably be more confortable if I had pillows instead of buttcheeks. I won't go through surgery for it tho, I'm not delusional

Yeah my english is terrible, judge me
Also someone already posted it

Not judging, that really made me laugh

>AMA
I would prefer not to.

Bro, you're a man.
\thread.

Attached: 21317682_10212001102835542_61101205482677940_n.jpg (480x501, 20K)

Do you know about post-op maintinence? Pretty easy to see why so many male to female trans people kill themselves and you should really know about the pains of dilating, pus, hairballs, piss that goes everywhere, and constant 24 hour leaking. Just keep your penis, aint nothing wrong with it bud.

OP are you still here? Pic with time stamp and we’ll get this thread back on track

bump

You had me all the way up to Hairballs,
Is he transitioning into a cat?

Don't surround yourself with people who will tell you what you want to hear. You need to accept the uncomfortable truth: that is, no matter how much surgery, horomones, and makeup you have, you will never be a woman and you know it deep down. Don't destroy your body, because you WILL regret it.

me too bro, me too

Seriously tho OP - You will never be a pretty princess.
Just be the best trap you can be.

>Is he transitioning into a cat?
It's a fake pussy that he's after.

If you haven't researched post-op maintinence for male to female transitions, you really should. When they dilate, hair rips out and gets pushed into the back of the artificial vagina. Real women don't have to deal with that kind of stuff.

Attached: BE48B216-E08D-449E-B341-B11C1FA2DDEC.jpg (400x304, 105K)

Now Why in the actual fuck would I research that? I’m just here to chew gum and shipost

How come it is literally ALWAYS MTF and never FTM?

Not always

Do you have an enormous cock?

bullshit, the 2 women who have done it for every 1000 men don't count.

The one that will happen in a few years time.

It's coming

FTM's cause way less of a scandal. People are more likely to bug right out over a MTF than a FTM.
Maybe it's that male dominance thing...it's more acceptable to viewed as, or to become masculine.

>I figure if I have a vagina at all I’ll get laid by someone
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ONE BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T BORN WITH ONE.
SCIENCE DENYING FAGGOT.

No. I have a lower-end average 6' penis, but it's going to get smaller after I finish the therapy

I live in Montreal. And day to day...I see way more trans-men that t-girls. Even on Grindr you'll see lots of FTM boys.
They're just more accepted and remain more anonymous in public. No one cares.

SIX FUCKING FEET?!?!

Attached: damn it, science.webm (240x360, 463K)

Idk how far along you are in the surgery but don’t go through with it. You WILL regret it and probably end up in the 40%

heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

Keep doing you....these insecure fuckers on here are probably just envious that you have the balls to live the life you want.

>Biology states 2 genders exists with the exception of hermaphrodites as a very rare occurrence

>nature has 2 genders

>mfw you are disgrace to both nature and science

Attached: 1551490469818.png (704x773, 255K)

Yeah, I'm sure that it. Kek you fucks really are demented

Attached: 1552749067640.jpg (750x748, 63K)

Yeah! Keep mutilating yourself until you spiral into a regret so hard you end up killing yourself because an identity at a young age made you feel included for a little bit!

Attached: 460CD60A-EC83-4697-A8AB-DF7E32DA226D.jpg (539x507, 81K)

congrats on transitioning from a cute twink to an ugly woman.

DISGUSTING
PLEASE DO US AL A FAVOR
AND AN HERO
NOW

Attached: gore_2.jpg (480x332, 32K)

Attached: airplane.jpg (450x300, 72K)

Attached: screen-shot-2014-03-25-at-1-45-04-pm.png (1000x584, 575K)

Attached: 20-Signs-Youre-an-Airplane-Nerd.jpg (600x410, 119K)

Congratulations on your decision to sterilize yourself and thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.
Why can't you simply accept that you're gay?

Attached: TrannyOp.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

Attached: 57fa7160f3ed59f757b7c1a9d7df735b_XL.jpg (1170x780, 82K)

how does it feel getting turnt out growing up by another guy to the point you think you are a women and are about to chop off your dick?

Attached: 1200px-Pan_Am_Boeing_747-121_N732PA_Bidini.jpg (1200x801, 85K)

Attached: 1548048327915.jpg (620x349, 48K)

Attached: 77c6435ae9f67c54244a174698ad5f3d--hd-wallpaper-wallpapers.jpg (736x559, 112K)

Attached: 54c47dd050af8.image.jpg (1200x799, 94K)

Attached: 97ebb356a95ebfcb37e3b96896b83aa8.jpg (1200x811, 84K)

Hey - you keep bumping this thread - stop it!

bro wtf is wrong with yo udues man. you're not trans. you people are gay.

Attached: 1552059030201.jpg (520x299, 76K)

Attached: 2c9.jpg (1597x1202, 131K)

being gay is too normie, he's a unique butterfly

Attached: 327e86_52174.jpg (1024x404, 92K)

Attached: Airplane_aviation_720-770x433.jpg (770x433, 21K)

Attached: delta-airlines-plane-takes-off-airport-runway_b9fixl78l_thumbnail-full13.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Attached: Pm34931.jpg (800x533, 23K)

Attached: 5ab3c899410e841d018b488c-750-375.jpg (750x375, 25K)

Attached: 1552195462542.jpg (740x800, 89K)

Attached: af02706197da35a16750558844b37778.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Attached: 20090920-Boeing797-image12-viaJCB-sm.jpg (400x266, 14K)

Attached: 1373527383608251026.jpg (800x529, 38K)

Attached: gallery-1501101724-storm.jpg (480x270, 19K)

how does it feel knowing that you've lied yourself to be happy? if you wanna get fucked by dudes be gay and dont mutilate your dick into open wound forever

Attached: Colombian Air Force Embraer EMB 314 A-29B Super Tucano.jpg (1600x1200, 146K)

Attached: image-20170316-20784-ipn17m.jpg (1012x668, 42K)

Attached: 1373527384029032850.jpg (762x421, 68K)

Attached: 1451477_10151917733421773_1863223458_n.png (492x369, 214K)

Attached: 1552059497807.jpg (276x183, 11K)

Attached: 1552162858934.jpg (758x448, 96K)

Attached: strange-plane.jpg (700x460, 86K)

Attached: Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird_(modified).jpg (2500x2029, 1.21M)

I hope you get help.

Mental disease is serious business

I don't care about sex, I just want to be female:walk female, dress female, smell and be able to do so in my everyday life. It's not about being ass-fucked

Why did you dye your hair that colour.

it's not JUST about being ass-fucked

but why do you have to cut off your penis and to be something your were never born to be?

Attached: 1373527383837485458.jpg (800x874, 118K)

Attached: 1552097908277.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

Attached: 58187116362ca41d008b60db-750-375.jpg (750x375, 17K)

It makes me feel more comfortable in my head.

because his step dad raped him from ages 4-24 and made him into a female.

Attached: download (1).jpg (380x212, 4K)

Attached: 1552059730060.jpg (1000x544, 111K)

"Hey Yea Forums I'm a dude with an untreated mental disorder which I lean on as a crutch because mommy didn't love me and daddy always wanted a daughter to molest but thanks to modern society I force others to accept me as I am, AMA"

Fixed the title for ya.

what was the worst/best time he fucked you? how did it all begin?

OP is a fraud
tineye.com/search/eecacdc408ae3524ab1af28b1cd3d498310ea9c8/

Attached: Capture.jpg (819x537, 44K)

Attached: A340-500.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Don't get the full sex change keep your penis.

who?

show us your ass? time stamp?

How many hearts have you broken?
Also do you think karma will come back on your ass?

Attached: 1552496252307.jpg (775x768, 100K)

step dad

Why are you doing this? Were you diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a licensed doctor? Or did you just feel like "transitioning"?

How does it feel knowing your life is going to get much harder, that when you get old you're going to look like a man, and that your chances of killing yourself are much higher?

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 37K)

>I don’t really care if I’m an ugly
>I figure if I have a vagina at all I’ll get laid by someone

You are a modern day woman.

I've already posted the reasons I'm transitioning. Yes, I was diagnosed by a doctor. I don't think i'll look like a man when i get old, because it's going to be 2050 by then and technology will be different

The person posting about my stepdad here is a troll, he's not op

Because your fucking retarded and they regret not wearing a condom. Kys immediately scum

How much for BBBJ with CIM?