Wikipedia claims that the mosque victims of the shooting greet him friendly with hello brother...

Wikipedia claims that the mosque victims of the shooting greet him friendly with hello brother, thats just not true isn't it?

Attached: skynews-new-zealand-shooting_4609131.jpg (768x432, 68K)

considering he walked up to the place with a shotgun and assault rifle. Probably not... but who knows about the other Mosque.

It's true. He saw a guy with camo gear and guns and probably assumed he was another moderate Muslim.

considering he walked up to the place with a shotgun and assault rifle probably yes, thats just the regular attire for that place.

lmao

Maybe he thought it was his jihadi brother Mohammed.

A wiki is straight up FAKE as SHIT News..
B why the fuck do you care.. put your 2” pecker away and stop jerking to the video..

Attached: A12688E8-4C65-4C4D-B149-0F0ACB97E4F8.jpg (279x181, 11K)

I laughed so hard

Anyone have the full vid?

He was , yes.
And now I realize something odd.
He didn't shoot that guy.
He went out of his way to shoot people far on the street and even stopped the car hundreds of meters to shoot some people who probably fled the scene.
But the "hello brother guy" was ignored.
I knew it was a hoax, a false flag.

He shot shot both of the guys infront of the door?

The hello brother guy got killed u tinfoil hat faggot

who's got the video?

Tried to upload this video to drive and It's flagged immediately. Time to leave Google

Or a police officer

>Hello to you sir
W-wu-

I don't believe he was noticed until he started firing. As soon as he started shooting the people at the entrance ran like hell inside.

Nope it's 100% true

I do, but dunno how to share it. There used to be a list of mirrors on another board

Kek

>He was , yes.
>And now I realize something odd.
>He didn't shoot that guy.
>He went out of his way to shoot people far on the street and even stopped the car hundreds of meters to shoot some people who probably fled the scene.
>But the "hello brother guy" was ignored.
>I knew it was a hoax, a false flag.

>but who knows about the other Mosque.
other mosque was the driveby he did
41/49 were shot in the first mosque, so it's fair to assume he didn't enter a second mosque

which one is the hello brother guy ?

Yes he says clearly "brother" but I can't tell what he says before shotgun blasts rip his face apart.
This guy was Fucking weak, he shoulda gone to a isis region...

Attached: laughing2.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

I hear the "hello brother" from outside and not from the entrance in which they were standing with their backs towards the entrance anyway.
Unless there is a third person I can't see there.
Shit.jpg
648x360. Are there other qualities?
Shit.

somebody says hello brother when he approaches the entrance but none of them are looking his way so it's unlikely it was aimed at the shooter

Attached: newzey.webm (480x230, 1.96M)

weak and predictable

Where can i See the complete stream

up stream

It's not true, it's not in the video.

Where?

If you listen very carefully you can hear the muslim saying "salaam aleikum" before getting shot.

Fucking lol

Epic xD uploading to reddit

I also hate how the Wikipedia page calls it "Islamophobic" when it was obviously a racist attack.

I can't find a full recording of the shooting, someone please post it.

My sides

weak and predictable