Have you ever made a girl cum by just using your dick?

Have you ever made a girl cum by just using your dick?

Attached: v6do1qwfdxk21.jpg (640x861, 59K)

What the fuck kind of stupid question is this.

Yes? Depends on the girl and how she gets off though. Some like penetration for their orgasm, others prefer playing with their clit.

Wait. Stop for a moment. It's supposed to use the dick??? omg...

are you both virgins or something? like 20 percent of women are able to cum from penetration

No one told me life was gonna be that way!

Yep. Although to be fair I used it to rub the hell out of her clit for about five minutes before I stuck it in her. By the time I was ready to cum she was already convulsing and clawing my back to shreds. Feels good man.

Attached: E4B24B68-D819-48AD-8799-4B6548D8F5BB.jpg (480x409, 45K)

Yup. I'll fucking a married girl who cums really easily. I'm your average white guy and I look like a rock star with her orgasms.

I usually use someone else's dick.

Yup

Yes. Mostly when she is on top.

Forgot pic

Attached: received_10156527044617318.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

This is a retarded out of your ass statistic. Just know that when she's laying next to you unfulfilled and tells you it's common for a lot of women not to orgasm during sex she's trying to make you feel better about it. I'm 35 and stopped counting how many women I'd fucked when I got to 50 because it started to feel sad to keep count and every single one of them has cum on my dick.

No it isn't. I've been fucking my wife for 15.yrs and she has never cum from cock alone. Always vibe, eating, clit play.

Well now we know who the dicklet with no game is

yeah, rubbed her clit with my dick, she came twice and i edged a lot

Good one admitting you have a tiny dick, faggot

Cheated for about a two weeks on my girlfriend (19) at the time, with a girl (27) from work. The girl from work would cum up to 11 times in a single session, full gurn, bucking, held breath cumming. My girl and me are now 32 and she, to this day, has never cum from penetration alone. Oral, hands etc sure, but never just straight dick.

The girl from work is one of my biggest life regrets, but fuck me if I’m not happy to know I can do that.

yes

sauce on op's chick??

I'll take obvious lies for 100 Alex

you dont make the girl cum with her dick.

she makes herself cum using ur dick.

Attached: 1552816750605.jpg (1169x907, 91K)

That's bullshit. If you want to make her cum you gotta:
>not be a dicklet
>actually fuck her, like pound her don't just wiggle your hips
Just watch any amateur masturbation video to see how hard girls go one themselves with their dildos. Stop reading feminist articles about "making love" and fuck your girl and she'll cum.

Fucking this. Never had a problem making a girl bust with dong alone. Sorry if ur dick game/foreplay is weak but you suck or have a Mike Rowe dick if you can't get it done with just the hog

Yeah. And you fags and virgins won't believe when I tell you, I have made women cum without touching them. It's mental with women. Some of you no matter what age, can't and won't understand this. That's why most of your women will cheat. You don't know how to make them cum, or you don't give a shit. You have to get inside a woman's head l, known what turns her on the most and do it. Meh, I should just be talking to the wall.

>Women lie to me and I believe it

Attached: 1487557373852.jpg (639x723, 59K)

couple times but she was lying

Kek

hahahahahahahahahahaha ohhh maaan.... i'm going to assume two things:

You've slept with just one or two girls

You've never made a girl cum "by just using your dick"

you don't make a girl cum with your dick - YOU make a girl cum. what you use is up to you - fingers, dick, mouth, elbow, whatever - you're probably just really bad at sex.

ok i'll make one more assumption:

you're young

and if that's the case - dw - with practice you get better at everything, including sex

This guy gets it

maybe

^This. You gotta really pound them to make them cum. Webm related.

Attached: Karla Carrillo.webm (798x410, 1.95M)

pretty much same experience here. i'm 35 and stopped counting after a while, but they'll all cum from sex. there was actually ONE who i couldn't make cum with my dick, but god damn it... i tried!!! i tried every which way and she just couldn't. But i made her cum plenty of other ways every day so it's not a tragedy :/

it bothers me how bad other guys are at pleasing women during sex. they tell me stories about you and we laugh about it. is that what you want?

... god damn it you guys... get your act together

Yeah. Not hard. Keep a rhythm and they go nuts. It's the dudes switching up who cant make a girl cum

She was faking bro. She was a hyper whore who made a lot of noise to try to get you to choose get. It is a natural response to sexual competition for women.

I have made a woman cum not using my dick at all and never touching her pussy

>Keep a rhythm and they go nuts.
Same advice applies to girls sucking dick. Switching up is fine when you're fooling around and teasing but if you wanna make him cum you gotta get a good rhythm going and keep at it. Don't try to do too much.

Attached: 1463157266352.webm (640x480, 1.68M)

I have bad news for you friend, she probably has a side dick that actually makes her cum.

Not everyone in here is a virgin

Soo...nice one Elon!

Attached: qrwum7vf8xey3xt5f228680873600.jpg (1684x1176, 155K)

I’ve never seen so much autism in such few posts as ITT.

If a girl is comfortable with you and you do what positions/actions turn her on, she is likely to cum by penetration alone unless she’s an avid masturbater.

The less she has masturbated in her life, the more likely you are to make her cum every time.

My wife was a virgin and she’s finished every time we’ve had sex except for when we’ve done it in public or whatever. She was raised strict catholic and never even masturbated to orgasm cuzza that guilt.

My gf before here was an avid masturbater.

The first few times we did it, she had to rub herself off or I had to do it with my mouth or hand. I convinced her to stop masturbating to make the sex better and she tightened up and started cumming from penetration often but not every time.
For her, she needed harder doggy or rough sex+ pain or scratching or light strangling

Before her, I was banging this chick who just broke up with her bf who had a bigger dick than me. She told me that the bigger size always made her cum but the lead up wasn’t as enjoyable. I figured out the position and pace to make her cum and fucked her 3x/day for a week we had off together.

The gf before her I got during college. With her roommate, she couldn’t masturbate. If she wasn’t super turned on, I would have to stimulate her clit during. If she initiated, she’d cum from penetration alone.

I’m tall, fit and have a 7x5” dick.
I would say the most important part of having good sex is to be attractive to your partner. Even if you have a small dick, getting her to stop masturbating and actually turning her on will make her cum from your dick once she’s used to the sex

my dick is too thin... its like 2 of my fingers wide and i have tiny hands

Ya she just has to be apt to this
amphetamines, poppers meth can all help.
You also have to long dick it
if you are small side
you wont do well
but long dick xan start of slow
then mission her into doggy
grab her hips
slap it
pull her hair back
take it out
make her taste her sex juice
put it back in
and just keep cycling through these things
get creative
but not too creative
the more gutteral
sounds she makes
the better
dont stop
just keep going
you’re blasting away now
through the cervix
her kidneys feel every impact
she can’t hold it
you feel her grip
then she spits you out
jets of wer come out
you just put it back in
keep doing it
dont stop
she will tap out eventually
or make you cum
whatever happens
you should know
small dicks can’t do this

Absolutely.
It's not mad easy like people would have you believe - and it's been more about connection and learning each others bodies.

Only a handful of women 1 in 3 or 4, know how to come from penetration alone.
The rest youve got to teach, but make no mistake, all women are capable of it, you just need to learn how, together.

What the fuck have you not??? I refuse to use anything but my dick, pussy and ass tastes and smells like pussy and ass. Fuck all that shit. Just get a smaller gf if you can’t get her off w your baby wiener. If you’re gf doesn’t cum more than once from just your D pretty often, you should try harder. If you’ve never even made her cum you are sexually incompatible and if she says she is satisfied, she’s lying

This is the most man-child answer I've ever read.

he IS right about smaller girls. i'm actually a little bigger than average but still - the smaller the girl the better the experience for both haha

Really depends on the girl and what she's used to. Girls that have been using vibrators on their clits have the same problem as men who masturbate too much. You get used to cumming a certain way.

Yeah

Standing on porcelain like that is so fucking dangerous

i'm afraid bullet vibes don't count

Chick from work ive been having casual sex with cums and squirts from my dick real easy. Its super hot but i usually get pushed out while in a rhythm. Which means my dick gets bent missing her pussy sometimes which is painful