I need a good version of the bible in english. I'm a dutchfag and brainlet so I can't find one on my own...

I need a good version of the bible in english. I'm a dutchfag and brainlet so I can't find one on my own. Please be my Lord and Savior Yea Forums

Attached: HOLY BIBLE.jpg (225x225, 11K)

bro ga naar welke kerk dan ook en krijg er eentje gratis.

Internet you retard, the entire bible is on countless sites in any language

Revised standard version is the typical one around,there is a specific catholic edition if you care. It has to do with several old testament books not in the non-catholic canon.

Do you know if those extra parts are included in the King James' version of the bible?

They were a part of the KJV for 274 years until being removed in 1885. Protestants call them Apochrypha while Catholics call them Deuterocanonical. With that you can read on for several lifetimes.

Duey Rheims is the only true translation into English thanks to the council of trent or nicea I can't remember which one

Honestly, just look up the Pidgin Bible. It's spoken in the local American dialect so the English is legit.

>I need a good version of the bible in english
>a good version of the bible
>good
>bible

Attached: yare.jpg (600x616, 52K)

NIV is about as simple and good of a translation as u can get. i sell bibles for a living

New Revised Standard Version is the translation used most often in academic sources and is a very accurate translation.

If you want a more readable translaton, go either with the New International Version or the New American Version.

Oh and stay away from the Living translation or The Message. Those aren't translations, those are paraphrases.

King James Version is the only version I know of that is untainted by the Ashkenazim nose.

NIV is what I used. I'd recommend it as well

Honestly, the Neon Bible is the best choice. It adresses the issues which older text simply does not

>New Revised Standard Version
>New International Version
>New American Version

Attached: 1552426380972.gif (500x500, 745K)

Practicaly the whole damn bible was written by Jews in the first place so I don't know what your point is.

It was inspired by God. The Scripture has been written by God's people. The new versions are bastardisations that miss out verses and purposefully change their meanings, especially the New Testament.

The KJV version is based on a handful of late byzantine manuscripts, while the modern versions are worked out based on looking at all of the manuscripts we have available to us, which include much older manuscript copies.

"those extra parts" are called apocrypha by protestants, deuterocanonical by catholics (they are also in orthodox bibles, which have additional content again etc). just wikipedia that shit, you will see which books of the bible they are (some are pretty famous, like judith or tobit). you'll find them (for the most part) between the OT and the NT in bibles that have them, such as older editions of the KJV.

all of this is online and free

Kjv 1611 is the only real bible

source

this

what about the typos

Jou kanker moeder

Zuig mijn lul homo

Attached: 1256256378292.jpg (626x513, 274K)