If you think that killing a bunch of innocent people in a peaceful country like New Zealand...

If you think that killing a bunch of innocent people in a peaceful country like New Zealand, you guys are complete assholes.
Terror organisations don't give a shit about their own people, they kill them all the time. Honestly, an attack like that doesn't hurt them in any way, the shooter just killed a bunch of people and children who wanted to live a normal life when they already lived through some hard times.

I know this place is an evil shithole and I've been here since 2004, but celebrating a murderer is shitty, even for you guys.
I also see an awful lot of christians here, so I really wonder how well killing people correlates with your wish to go to heaven.

Attached: aptopix-new-zealand-mosque-shooting.jpg (780x520, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares.

Mudslimes are not people. They are lvl 1 RPG monsters.

Neck yourself you worthless Kike

>an attack like that doesn't hurt them in any way

Attached: 1552215574275.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

you're talking to satire posters or actual idiots. either way its waste of time

fuck your quads

That's an opinion you could no longer have if you'd actually knew muslim people.
I work with a lot of muslim teenagers and they're all chill as fuck. It's not like they're not real people.

You're pretty far off, mate.

No terrorist member was hurt in the attack, only civilians. Do you think a terror organization who forces people to commit suicide actually gives a shit about a bunch of people?

I guess so

>If you think that killing a bunch of innocent people in a peaceful country like New Zealand, you guys are complete assholes.
If you think that killing a bunch of innocent people in a peaceful country like New Zealand IS WHAT?

lrn2communicate

Heyy!...nice Elon!

Attached: q597k2bdda1db07x7228129354600.jpg (1660x1168, 108K)

>innocent

He killed muslims though?

*is fine
I fucked up there

Samefag shill

what i real think is why did it take so long for this to happen
damn right too

Attached: pray_for_islam_attacks.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

>I've been here since 2004
Yeah sure thing. Yea Forums has been celebrating and keeping track of the score since 2004, but now, today, fifteen years later, you decide to speak up against it.

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 141K)

How would you fare in 200 years time after the demographics have shifted? You'll be relying on the people that you're now berating to keep you alive.

yeah sure

Do you think I never posted here before?
It's just that we used to have different opinions, now the radical people take up the majority of this board.

Attached: samefag.jpg (650x201, 19K)

It wasn't about fighting terrorism you inept fuckwit

'It's just that we used to have different opinions, now the radical people take up the majority of this board.'
Newfag detected, haaaaaard lol

Your first sentence makes no sense
>JIDF are killing the idea that jews are smart...

Your first sentence makes no sense, I we think that killing innocents what? Is justified? Funny? Model behaviour?

It’s nothing to do with terrorism you moron, it’s to do with mass immigration and the replacement of culture and social values

Jokes about this make you upset cause this time it wasn't white kids dying but brown ones. You racist.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x451, 25K)

This board has always been filled with the responses people want to say in real life, Been here for over 13 years now and it's literally no different than last time I left 5+ years ago, cept more gay and more traps.

Some of them aren't even terrorist attacks and some don't involve muslims whatsoever.
The attack in Reutlingen was a guy stabbing his girlfriend. Shit like that wouldn't even be news in America.

Now post the other three. Wow. You figured out how to change your ip or post from another device. Great job samefag shill.

Wrong you weren't here before it was like this for ten years.

> i know muslims therefore all muslims are like the ones i know mimimimi

fuck off

lol how can one person be so paranoid. I don't even see how making those posts would help my point.

I stopped going to Yea Forums, that's for sure.

Attached: posts.jpg (1779x708, 215K)

someone needs to update this

Attached: highscore.jpg (1715x6968, 666K)

yeah whatever, Been hearing this same tune for 13+ years now.. "You havent been here that long! You don't know what you're talkin about!' Yeah... whatever dude.. lol, I think we both know who's correct here..

Austard here
My thoughts and best wishes are for the people of Christchurch.
Dark days...

>posts pic of other three posts
>thinks that means he's not samefagging
Huh? Lol.

So you're an 06? Why'd you leave and come back?

so newfag lol. oldfags don't seriouspost on Yea Forums you dumb faggot.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

m

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

My friend want to know what happened, does anybody still has the the video?

I don't even know which other posts you're referring to. I made 6 posts in this thread so far.

This poster is not me though, which is really weird:

Lol you are retarded. In the pic you posted it shows three of those samefag posts are you. What the fuck you idiot shill. The other one is you too. You are fully retarded and bad at your job.

You don't know hw it works man. Posts quoting me have regular lines, my own posts have dashed lines.

Attached: lines.jpg (1731x698, 156K)

Anyone got the video from the shooting.
I want to see it, liveleak does no longer have it.

This

Can you see all those (You)s? Those are you you fuckin simp lol.

This place is where any person can express his most sick shit. I’m so glad the scum of earth is lurking here. Including you OP.

Here you go

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce

Use a vpn if you're in new zealand

Whatever, retard.
Clearly you're barely able to use Yea Forums, so I don`t expect anything from you.
It`s just funny to see how even a single post is enough to create weird conspiracy theories in minds like yours.

That`s oddly nice of you, glad to have you here as well

Seems legit