Tell me wwyd to undress her. no limits, the more brutal the story the faster she strips

tell me wwyd to undress her. no limits, the more brutal the story the faster she strips

Attached: 30904.png (1209x2150, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Id open the door for her, there I said it

I would show her the true nature of bdsm with whips, nipple clips and candle wax

whew lad, bitches love politeness

Attached: 456402.png (576x1002, 732K)

Bend her over look under her skirt and see what panties she is waering !take tham off smell em and lick the panties than stick her panties in her mouth so she cant screem

Complement her tidynes

go on

Attached: 25314.png (571x1014, 776K)

Kidnap a 7 year old and rape the ch8ld on top of OPs chick while guzzling rum and crying

panties like this? i like where this is headed

Attached: 032859.jpg (600x419, 44K)

i'd take her on a nice date since she seems like a nice girl, don't break her heart op so stop being a faggot

I open door then stab her

She'd wake up tied down on her back with her legs tired behind her head. Her anus and pussy are fully exposed. I'd put a vacuum pump on her clit to engorge it. While it's pumping Id whip her on her exposed anus, making it swelling up all red and puffy. Once her clit has swollen up I'd yank off the vacuum cup and start whipping her bare, puffy clit until she's writhing around gasping and quivering.

keep going

Attached: 205327.jpg (443x360, 86K)

I’d give her what’s in here

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1M)

Pull like 6 black guys in and fuck all holes at once

Show me more I’m gonna come to this cutie

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.09M)

id blast my baby batter between her beautiful butt

more stories, wwyd

Attached: 20612.jpg (960x920, 470K)

I’d fucking destroy her lil body

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

Id ask for the last pic because its getting late

If you are her bf and want to watch i want her to tie you up on a chair. When she opens the door for me she should wear something pretty like a dress, but an old one in case i tear it apart. Would kiss her passionatly and tell her what i want to do to her. If she agrees to what i like,what is important for me IT would Look like this:
I would take her fuzzy cuffs on and force her on her knees. Taking out my dick and slide it in her mouth, making her to look at me. Pull her hair and slapping her lightly. Try a bit deepthroat, making my dick gettin real wet. Then i pull her up, touching her everywhere and kissing her, her mouth fully wet from sucking. Choke her a bit and finger her wet cunt,ask her if she likes IT. She would das yes and i would kneel to lick her. she would look at you, really Horny, looking if its okay for you. I would turn her arround and kiss her ass, kissing up to her neck till we stand. Her cuffed hands would Touch my dick and i would play with her nipples, let her feel a bit pain. she would be ready to fuck and say that to me, so i Take your chair and we go into the kitchen. I Push her to the kitchen table and choke her again, kissing her. Would try to tear apart her dress, wanting to see everything. She is wet af and so i bend her over the table and slide in my dick. Feeling so good i would pull her hair und take her hard and soft, Spanking her ass sometimes and sliding a finger in her Anus. She cums real fast and so i decide to switch roles. Its my turn now,so she can cuff me. She would try some Revenge, kissing ne,choking me and finger herself during this. I would look at her, asking her to make me cum. She agrees, but first i have time Go in my knees and lick her. She would use me for another orgasm, then she pulls me up, kissing me,playing with my nipples. Playing with me,horny as i am. Then she take off the handcuffs, finished with using me. Before that she give you a kiss, knowing that i would take her hard.

I‘d start with forcing my dick in her mouth and make her deepthroat my cock until her makeup runs down which would make me cum hard all over that sweet face
Moar

You guys are so fucking cringe worthy. Yeah little guy, you go make big cummies.

Attached: 1353872768178.png (334x393, 134K)

Attached: 2042225.jpg (480x488, 124K)

She slides on me,we kiss and start fucking. I pull her hair, forcing her to kiss me, she choke me and i slap her. She asks me to put a finger in her ass, so i do it. Dont stop user she says and cum again. She pulls my nipples to provoke me, wanting me to cum already. She rides me real hard, making me cum. Her sweaty body lies on me as my cum runs out of her on my Body. After a while she would stand up and thank me cause it was great. You would have liked it too. So i go while she goes on to ride you to a fast orgasm. I go and everyones Happy.

Yay now we need pussy

more

Attached: 422569.jpg (1064x1419, 217K)

Id finger her wet pussy. Ravaging through that hole like a toy of wet slime. Make her squirt a few times until my hole hand gets wet and shoves my hand slowly inside that wet little pussy. Having my fist moving inside, feeling it so tight, I slowly open up my fist and play her from inside out. Id go deeper as I hit her deepest walls and eventually stick two fingers in her ass. Moving my arm inside her as I gradually go faster and faster, making her cum twice, trice and more than four times

Attached: 2014950.jpg (1330x1950, 321K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

r

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

Id tie her up on a pedastal. As shes bending over with her pussy dripping, Id slam my dick inside her throat. Chocking her with my dick. Slamming my dick inside her throating back and fourth. Her eyes is slowly rolling up as she cant breath, Id pull out and start over.
After playing with her throat, Ill go behind her and shove my wet dick inside her tight wet pussy. Slamming it so deep she would lose her control of breathing. Making her cum immediately as I continue shoving my dick furiously inside her. She starts screaming as she cums and Id go harder and harder every shove I make.

Attached: 0455486.jpg (979x1266, 247K)

Tying her up with a vibrator on her clit and inside her. 3 anal balls and gagball in the mounth. Whipping her multiple times with a horse crop. Id pull out the balls from her ass as fast as I can and shove my dick immediately. Fucking her ass til she cries out and cums. My black friend comes over and shoves his gigantic dick inside her pussy. The vibrator and his dick inside her.

Wwyd? Have more if I like the responses

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-17-43-58-1.png (720x1092, 630K)

Drug her and get her home, spend the rest of the night plying her with vibrators and MDMA until her mind is completely broken

Hmmm...who think was him!?!

Attached: qj1d96kb2lp105pbn228521300200.jpg (1596x1139, 113K)

Attached: 0455486.jpg (979x1266, 247K)

Keep going I'll post more

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-03-08-27.png (720x1280, 681K)

Id learn how strong her gag reflex is, and then destroy it

Wwyd

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-03-46-58.png (720x1280, 1004K)

put her on her knees, cuff her hands behind her back, then have her open her mouth and thrust out those perky tits. Then I'd throatfuck the slut hard. More of her cute face and tits