I am male, 32. I live in central Europe, Prague. My salary is $65,000 per year. My bank account savings are around $200...

I am male, 32. I live in central Europe, Prague. My salary is $65,000 per year. My bank account savings are around $200,000. I have a flat worth $400,000. Am I rich? What is your salary & savings? Pic not related.

Attached: Snímek obrazovky 2019-03-17 v 11.04.17.png (756x1002, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy me a csgo knife and you'll be bona-fied rich

Luxembourg, 140 000 in total, nothing in bank, 1 million € house, where i've still to pay 70% off

Why do you have dollars in Prague? They're worthless.

You're good bro.

>Am I rich?
well-off? yes
1% rich? lol no. Sounds pretty middle-class actually

It's just calculated. I have like $100,000 in dollars and other $100,000 in czech crowns - (2,400,000 CZK).

Yeah, definately 1% rich. But in central europe, it's pretty rich. Average salary is around 15k USD yearly.

definately *not 1% rich

Attached: 3559-American-Savings.jpg (620x330, 58K)

Attached: 1457705376517.jpg (1684x2368, 730K)

No. If you only earn $65k and have more worth in your car than your bank account, then I'd say you have your values stacked in the wrong places. If something were to happen to that car, then what? I somehow doubt insurance would cover the entire amount without a great deal of trouble involved. And the COST of that insurance probably sucks a great deal of that annual income.

No. You're not rich. You're stupid and probably inherited what you have.

what insurance are you talking about?

>car

Not rich but deffo upper class. Keep it up user. Do something with your money tho. Sitting in the bank doesn't really get you anything unless you already have a R I D I C U L O U S amount of cash.

yeah, but what should I do with the money? It's not enough for some big investments...

>10k in bank acct as a poorfag.
feelsgoodman

Attached: dKtju73.gif (320x240, 965K)

Yes, you are rich.

I im 31. My salary is 0$. I have about 3000$ in savings

Attached: 254659_10150273101099836_4058101_n.jpg (480x720, 43K)

Attached: 13321276_10204547383483550_1421151688_o.jpg (749x1334, 99K)

what car, wtf are you talking about, autist?

Compared to Bezos? No. Compared to 90% of the world? Yeah.

this

Quick question: are you from CZK originally or from another country
This sounds like an expat kind of salary

Czech Republic, Originally.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

d

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

You're doing very well then. I lived in Brno for a year and live in Moscow now working in investments.

I would actually recommend you to someone but it's offshoring and I don't know the legal structure of czk if locals can
We usually only service expats

Well, I am open to recommendations:)

Attached: tumblr_nu7ox84Zja1tjx8lio1_1280.gif (768x480, 437K)

Attached: hbDULkM.jpg (1664x1248, 1.04M)

bump

Attached: 1530684462174.gif (299x303, 1.63M)

Hey czechfag, another czechfag here. Sup brácho, gimme sum of dat money and I'll suck your dick.

Hele, spis mi doporuc nejakou dobrou cubku z Prahy :)

I don't believe you. How would you earn barely above a peasant's salary, yet have almost 4 years of salary saved up and a flat worth 8 years of salary?

You either must be old as fucking shit, or you're lying. Either way I don't give a fuck.

I don’t really know much about Prague income.

But me personally I’m 26, Australian female- I earn $120,000 per year and own a $450,000 house.
I only have about $9,000 in the bank as I only recently had my house constructed.

I just got fired from my work yesterday... I literally have 130$ in my bank and rolling on debts.
I really need some money man coz Im about to go homeless tomorrow.
I live in a room I rented and I literally have no money to pay for another month. I have been collecting cans for a cup noodles since yesterday. Please help

-.27 in bank acct, 21, make 26k a yr.. help a Yea Forumsro out? $ramaryaboi

you better go to help your whale wife. I saw her lying on the beach breathing heavily.

I love posts like this. You take the time to reply, angrily, then say you don’t give a fuck. You definitely give a fuck. Multiple fucks, in fact.

Huh, what do you do for a living?

Im almost 26 Aus male, 80k a year but my job is fun and easy. House worth 350k or so paying off that and other debts, so i guess technically no liquid except for a small amount to have handy.

I dunno if you're rich. I make like 10X+ that, have a couple of mill saved. I'm late 30s though. Going to retire in a few years. I sometimes feel rich, sometimes don't.

Jsem z Vysočiny hele:((

tak nejakou tam, je mi to jedno :D Chci nejakou dobrou šuknu

holy shit you're poor

I manage a department store. I don’t own my house outright, that may have come off wrong, I still owe around 370k.

sounds like the average white male from europe working 2 jobs, or 1 good one.

wtf lol that's just a little over what i make collecting ssi

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

d

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

Im retail too, love not having work to take home. So many of my mates working in the fields they studied for hating their work loads and wages.

How big a store? I know some store managers on that money, must be a big chain. Guessing JB too or a Target or something?

Depends on the price of living in Prague. I live in rural Brazil and I have moro or less the same assets - no salary tho.

I am filthy rich for the local standards

You not so much

Not going to say what one, but yes a large department chain, like Target, David Jones, Big W, Myer ect

Yeah I know heaps of people that studied 3-4 years and have hecs debts to pay off and I still earn more.
I never went to university, I’m good at what I do and worked my way up.

Yeah nice, I'm on a similar path, its decent work and rewards being dedicated and skilled, I've taken a slower time with upping my earning because I made enough just being on commission, moving through management now. No Hecs debt and selfsufficiency, i dont understand everyone whining about not being able to earn a living. Skip useless garbage uni courses and learn a trade or something seems to be the way to go.

pics of czech girls?

Yeah I’ve put a lot of dedication towards growing and advancing. It really comes down to what your willing to put in.
I think everyone’s different tho, not everyone could work a trade or handle retail. Some people are suited to uni and going into medical fields and what not. It just shits me a tad when people would down look my path not going with uni but in the end I’m well above the average Australian income. Just shits me when people look down on people who didn’t go to uni. I get a laugh when they are the ones who earn less too haha

what?

>Either way I don't give a fuck.

Attached: U.jpg (583x616, 28K)

A v čem delaš

Male, 27, France, 18k/year, 37k savings
I am a tenant in an apartment next to a big city. I save 350 € / month. I do not complain about money but to buy a house is a bit complicated. The bank loans me 120k + 37k and a little house costs about 170k where I live.

>30, US
>$154k/yr, Sr Engineer
>Savings ~$70k
>Equity ~$80k
>Liquid Assets ~$140k (classic cars, firearms, high end guitars)

I would have a lot more in savings but we just had to shell out over $25k out of pocket for a home repair that insurance only paid $2500 towards.

Male, 19, salary of 0, shitty college student trying to get a good job, $20 in checking, 0 in savings. -$30 about to come soon cause of credit card. Richfags help plz

male, 19, salary of maybe 9k per year, 100 some in checking 1k in savings (about to be zero soon cuz college.)

So close to quints

I'm 35, US
$120k/Yr. Automation Engineer
$100k banked

32 US Male
120k + 10% yearly bonus.
About 10k in bank
I Rent because houses are too expensive. Between student loans, car loans a credit card debt we are poor as fuck.

26 y/o. I ´ve recently moved to Prague, been working for 9 months (about 1,4k USD/ month, after taxes etc.) currently saving up for loan so I can afford own flat which I will be paying for another 40 years. What a time to be alive. No real property, cuz I was studiyng for 5 years. Actually I have about 15k USD in bank which is being killed by inflation anyways.

so you are very poor?

Attached: poor.png (877x418, 27K)

This is retarded comparasion, because it doesnt take into account other relevant variables such as prices of food, housing, energy, public services etc.

embarrassing reading comprehension

I made $16000 last year as an educator in the US. Nothing in savings, nothing to my name except my car.
>feelsbadman.png

Salary: 4200$ yearly
Savings: half a fart and a nut
24 btw