What do you think the point of life is?

What do you think the point of life is?

Attached: 1547545968357.jpg (653x490, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pay taxes.

to do and complete something you are proud of

flowershirt freddie, is it you?

To have existed user, it is not more than that

Fuck hella bitches

Experience, it's all about that XP. That's why you get bored af over time. You die and start over, Repeat. Forever. Until you've lived all the things. Then new universe, new things, repeat. Don't allow boredom. Don't know everything. Persevere for eternity.

To learn and find meaning

To learn and grow. Life is the tutorial to something greater.

you must life on earth before you life in heaven.

its all abput the allready called out xp

Either there is no point, or we're merely the slaves of something. Slaves to social engineering at the hands of "elites". Slaves to biology. Possibly even slaves to some cosmic/spiritual/consciousness something or another. And good, bad, neutral, the idea of being a slave to ANYTHING freaks me out. So yeah. Either no point or servitude. Or something outright malicious like we're in something akin to "Hell".

nothing. there is no point. people want there to be something great or more because of this fact.

I think heaven is a fabrication. Consciousness never stops flowing. The idea of heaven seems somewhat boring. I seriously think we start over and over and over again.

Then again, no one knows. And maybe we're not supposed to.

To gain xp and rank as high as you can in the leaderboards.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-001500.png (1280x720, 738K)

There is none, intrinsically. The question is kind of rigged. Everyone kind of knows this - but if meaning is important to you, you have to find your own. But don't get blindly sucked into religion, faith, and cultist mentality. Honestly just find some passion and stick to it.

Heyy!...nice Elon!

Attached: q3nx0zf5ja6hijdmx228665915400.jpg (1514x1146, 143K)

ultimately there is no point. but I've found the pursuit of truth and the spread of love works for me as a suicidal piece of shit

Posting in epic thread.

same answer, diferent anons

Attached: hem da zon.jpg (758x530, 62K)

Any chistfags want to contest?

nah dude was on point

i used heaven for the greater that is coming next. just used a word everyone can understand

could be lesser tho, no one knows.

Breed, kill, die

right

To those the definition for what life is
Priceless
To you because I put you on the hype shit
You like it?
Gun smokin' righteous with one toke
You're psychic among those
Possess you with one go

to suffer

To keep going as far as we can as a species until we are able to reach out and touch the stars.

Attached: 0086.jpg (1424x1080, 285K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

a

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 1.png (320x360, 252K)

Dunno... To enjoy your allotted time and don't be a dick towards others?

I really like that actually

I guess but are any of our actions whether they be good or bad really have such a signifigance

Honestly if anyone truly believes that there is a deeper meaning to all of this and somehow living creatures have some divine purpose then you are mentally retarded. I mean actually retarded with an inflated self image.

No but there is definetly a higher being whether it be actually alive or not we will never truly understand the purpose of life or how it really came to be.

Sure. There is no higher limit to how big of a 'system' can potentially become conscious. So for all intents and purposes the universe itself could be a giant thinking and moving brain

To find out what happens tommorow

Also from a purely evolutionary stand point the meaning of life is literally to produce offspring that's better than you in one way or another. That's pretty much it. I mean every waking action is subconsciously powered by the urge to reproduce if you think about it. It's how we operate. Live another day and reproduce.

i dont

It's about not killing yourself even though you should and want to