As a german i was raised to hate guns, but when i see this i can't but agree with americans

As a german i was raised to hate guns, but when i see this i can't but agree with americans.
This fucker would be dead on the first step if this was an american church.

Attached: 000166.png (632x286, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no he wouldn't

2017 Nashville Burnette Chapel Church of Christ

one dead vs. 40+ dead

>German raised to hate guns
Zoomer faggot with pussy parents detected.
Guns were legal here a few years ago.
Didn't even need a permit or had to register them at all.

In Texas or anywhere in the Midwest or the inner city, sure. But in NY or Commiefornia, the men would line up to blow him so they could be spared.

my parents don't give a fuck. media and school brainwashes us.

What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry.

The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child.

I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy fœtid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence.

Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursèd simpleton. I will excrete rage all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be consumed.

Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin.

Like ALLLLLLLLL the times it hasn't work ...... Dumbass

Literally this lol
Fucking how many shootings have there been where there's actual security involved and they still fuck up and people die? See, where I live where there's no guns shit like this doesn't happen. The wildest thing that happens is someone going nuts in a car and hitting people lol

Nigga most shootings happen in states with strict gun laws and/or gun free areas like schools.

Nope, most Americans do not carry guns regularly, even less so in places of worship.

Then there is the issue with reactionary defense vs a proactive opponent but thats an issue for /k/

congrats kraut ( if you are one ) you suck at logic

fuck logic, when i see 40 people crawling into corners, because they can't defend themselves vs 1 guy than something is wrong.

No he wouldn't.

First off, even in the most conservative gun-loving parts of the country, most people don't bring their guns to church with them.

And even if you had gun with you there's no guarantee you'd be able to stop the shooting. Unless you've got some kind of training, you probably aren't going to react well to this sort of situation. You're not going to immediately pull your gun and start shooting back, you're probably going to be confused and freeze up. And unless you have experience using a gun in real life-or-death situations, you're going to be an absolutely terrible shot.

Ya well fat unarmed security is pretty useless. See where i live we have constitutional carry meaning anyone can carry a firearm. By your logic we should have a shooting epidemic yet there is not. An armed population is a polite one.

Hi NRA dude. Nice deep propaganda plant

the thing is if you state a area is a gun free zone that is a perfect place to shoot up people need to have guns who are mentally sound its your right to protect yourself from nut jobs like this cunt they didn't deserve this

It would be better than nothing

Well if you recognise that, why accept it and come here shitposting.

>this is propaganda because I disagree with it

as can bee seen around the arabic world

very polite, virtually every one of them

Amen. 1st, 2nd and 5th amendment should be universal imo.

Attached: scnd.png (1680x1050, 1.29M)

might take up learning the Quran the take over is inevitable

>You're not going to immediately pull your gun and start shooting back, you're probably going to
go hide somewhere, then open fire when ready

They're not armed enough.

can't even carry a weapon in your own home in the uk so when Ahmad and Mohammad is trying rape your family you cant stab them because the law is on their side even in a home robbery IF SOMEONE breaks into your house you have no reasonable self defense law

Immigrants and Muslims are ruining the Western World.

What this guy did was wrong but his reasong was 100% right.

WW3 will happen in our lifetimes for sure.
I just hope the side that kicks out all the Muslims, Immigrants and Jews wins.

So how there's 10 people with guns drawn all shooting each other because nobody knows who the attacker is

Anyone's got a link to the full video of the shooting?

Germans are not raised to hate guns lol. A lot of us have guns, even semi auto pistols. Fuck off shill.

fuck the law, do everything to save your family from ahmads and mohammads

Yet you have no arguement. Good job cuck.

Attached: A PIZZA.jpg (500x375, 95K)

Haha, i hate to admit but yeah thats true, in KY even the preachers here have 45s in underarm holsters, but thats a mosque, in the US we would just help him haha

Attached: 1552697104010.jpg (486x305, 22K)

Shut up nigger

Ignore the brainless cucks saying nope, most shootings happen in gun free zones and the ones that dont do not get publicized by jew faggot MSM because that is what happens .

i succeed, your argument is too valid and sensical, please forgive me my big cocked lord.

people here would tell you that this weirdo is a hero

Its the guy who came in last with the rifle

Yeah, because tha is what we see everytime there is a shooting there..

Kreptzhund

Hahahaha hahaha hahaha
Top kek and top bait.

i totally agree but dont you think its fucked up right ?

Smartest post you ever made my man

How is a good guy with a gun going to stop a crazy cunt on a roof with a rifle? Magical aim?

The reality is, yes. If someone had a gun in a church, yes the could have shot him. Just like what happened in Nashville in 2017 as someone linked above, Which I happen to live close to and it got no media coverage whatsoever because it didn't fit the narrative of a white shooter. It was a black shooter who went into a white church to kill people. Besides that, what people won't admit tho, Is that your chances of killing someone in this type of situation are slim to none, Yes theres always that chance you can. But if you take the NZ shooter for example, you take that exact building layout and swap the people inside for gun owners? Let's be realistic here, the man walks inside and kills nearly 50 people in under a minute and thirty seconds. More realistically, the 'bulk' of the killing happens within about 15-20 seconds. Yeah despite what everyone has seen on movies and in hollywood, Hardly anyone, and I do mean anyone is going to react with enough time and sensibility to put this guy down unless you're just a trained shooter, even then you are at a severe disadvantage. I look at this no different than any thing else, you need to realize your strengths and weakness' and sorry to say it, but you are very vulnerable in a situation like this. 99% of people even if they had a gun will have no time to react to what is going on 'and' have the ability to draw and put the shooter down. Even if you do get your gun drawn and aimed. This guy has a semi auto rifle slingin back bullets more times than you can even squeeze your trigger. Admit it, guns would have hardly done anyone good here, UNLESS you just happened to be lucky. Say perhaps if that guy who tried to tackle the NZ shooter, instead just shot him in the back of the head? Yeah that would have worked... maybe.. if he didn't panic and miss then get sprayed full of holes in return. My point being, only an idiot would say 'Ohhh because he's got a gun you could potentially stop this from happening' ....

I don't think las vegas or Florida are gun free zones my goy

Link to full vid?

aimbot, life is just a csgo dlc

Attached: 1551300341876.gif (390x219, 1.95M)

Haha yeah thats fucking dumb I could probably buy a gun from one of my neighbors

Every single dude at my church always has a piece on 'em, never know when some nut job is gonna get a wild hair up his ass.

halts maul du hurensohn. geh mal ein paar moslem schwänze lutschen du pussy.

Sei still, Kevin. Bevor wir Dich bei Deiner Mutti verpetzen.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

n

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

aha

erbärmlicher hurensohn. gib addresse

sucks to be in a pussy country that bows to muslims huh? oh wait you love it dont you? pussys like you cause the downfall of western countries.

Attached: 297335610_92224e886d.jpg (437x333, 99K)

*ahemm* yes Germany has a great reputation for tolerance and acceptance kek.
2ww and one world Cup you guys can't do anything right... Maybe the next attack or lorry of peace may change your mind faggot

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (317x699, 181K)

>This fucker would be dead on the first step if this was an american church.

You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.
—Jesus Christ, English Standard Version (Matthew 5:38-42)

>As a german i was raised to
... wilkommen migranten
... be ashamed of anything related to nazism
... drink fucktons of soy milk
... apologize for everything related to your white skin
... vote exclusively for politically correct cunts like Merkel

German are the shame of the western modern world. Grow a pair. What you don't seem to figure is that one day mama Merkel will be on trial for what she did to Europe.
Oh and fuck you, oh and don't forget to apologize once again.

nah but we dont just stand around or drive by while hundreds of rounds fire off without calling the cops. he wouldn't have walked around that long without a few squad cars rolling up opening fire.

This is one case where we're glad the people didn't have guns to fight back. Fucking eurocucks

Anyone got the full video?

Bro you're trying too hard.

Well there was one church shooting a year or 2 ago where the shooter could have killed more if there wasn't multiple people with guns who were shooting at him. The guy probably still killed between 5-10 people but that's a long way away from 50 people

reddit.com/kys/niggerfaggot/NZshooting.mp7

durchschnittlicher AfD-Promoter

(Wiederholste wieder Deinen Müll, Brudi, damit immer etwas mehr davon hängen bleibt, hm? Armer Wirrer.)

Good guys show up with their own rifles with scopes. Of course in the case of a guy on a rooftop he's going to take out a few people before anybody gets there to stop him.

If nobody had a gun in the world a guy with a knife or a sword could do some serious damage and rack up numbers too. Just accept that people will die here and there sometimes for senseless shit

You missed the point faggot

This

there also was one 3 or so years ago, where there were multiple agressors trying to victimize one of those toddler-farms in murrica ( I think they call it "kindergarden").

Thank god the babies were all heavily armed and rifled any single one invader singlehandedly to death (in combined effort, since child-rifles).

yeah..

Attached: 1552496616364.jpg (400x307, 79K)

You would prob react that way cuz ur a beta. Dont generalize

yeah, but they were black. Imagine someone trying this in a redneck church

>Didn't even need a permit or had to register them at all.
we literally have to register everything about our lives here

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

c

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 3.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: kys.png (600x520, 386K)

Remember when the Actual Germans were shooting up europe and the only way to stop them was with actual guns?

and after that:

> yeah, but they were hindered in some other way
> Imagnine someone trying this in an even more sophistically imagined setting

Attached: 1552496693901.jpg (250x202, 13K)

sorry but no

only way was a combined effort of foreign military

Yes because... they didn't own guns either.

most ran with it by choice

learn some history once in a while

The guns were only taken from minorities.
If America did the same, gun crime would drop dramatically.

Not it wouldn't, people still find ways to get guns. You can not get rid of all the guns from any group. Now bullets, those could be harder to get but, you can press your own rounds. So, you're dumb.

You people are what's wrong with the world.

Hmmm...who think was him!?!

Attached: qirzv7pjubfwyf7z6228286929200.jpg (1612x1115, 110K)

According to a 2017 report by theU.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, farright wingviolent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73%) while radicalIslamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27%)".
Banning Muslims and trying to build a wall but letting white supremacists commit 73% of terrorist attacks since 9.12.2001 seems like an issue.

I said IF you retard.
Jew led a civil war against Germany during ww1. That's why Hitler prevented them from legally owning firearms.

this was gold man. gold.

Broaden the scope and look worldwide
The numbers change drastically

That's only because leftists don't work and/or are too high and stupid to afford weapons and plan out things

The bottom line is people shouldn’t have to cower in a corner . The u.s. constitution are rights every human being has at birth , not privledges. And everyone should have the right not to have to hide or run from someone else . What is so easily overlooked is this was going to happen if he had a gun or not . I’m surprised more people aren’t pointing out the gas cans with what looked like pipe bombs in his trunk . You should have the right to not be a victim . This shooter did not want to die , that’s why he didn’t fight the police . If someone would have given resistance this guy would have put his tail between his legs and ran .

But what was this shooting about?
He just went out to a church and went Psychopath mode, or was there some kind of background?

"german"

stop pretending.

and no, speaking german doesn't make you german.

He wanted to escalate the world against gun ownership to bring about the next civil war . He was trolling the leftists and they are taking the bait

This fucker would be dead on the first step if this was an american church.

you dumb fuck op Charleston Sc 4 years ago.

Wasn't there a Texan shootoff which ended with a churchguy shooting down an attacker, both armed with semiautomatic rifles not so long ago?

As an actual German I can say that I was raised without guns being a topic at all. Nobody I knew had guns, nobody I knew cared much about guns in any way. I had those little toy guns that use those blank rings and that was about it.

how's him trying to establish a war considerad trolling?

Fresse Schwanzlutscher. Geh Negerschwänze lecken.

>sport shooting in clubs
>having to store gun in save at home so you can't possibly protect yourself
Cuck
German here too, Op is right
In Germany a home intruder can sue the home owner if he slips and gets hurt

Cap guns

Imagine that one fighty guy in Christchurch had a knife on him
The ethno collectivist even tripped because that guy got so close to him
Had he drawn knife maybe some of the later victims wouldn't be victims now

the fact that churches in the us were shot up and guns didn't stop the shooter?

Ah, right. Thanks.

what is it about your cause that attract genuinely autistic people?

I love when people target religion, remember when Muslims were targeting christians? Good times. Now it’s the reverse LOL.

Dude, mass killings happen in the US all the fucking time, and no one kills the shooter... ever.

Attached: shooter.jpg (780x438, 37K)