I am a God. AMA

I am a God. AMA

Attached: meaning-of-life.png (400x400, 1K)

Can u please give me a short (1.56 meters) , big tiddy goth girlfriend

Why did Hitler loose?

Why did you make jews?

I'm not a genie fuckface

Hitler lost because his ego got the best of him tho 6 mil ain't half bad. The creation of Jews was because I wanted to see them get fucking annihilated by the white race.

Will I ever get sponsored as a climber if I keep working hard?

Luck usually bestows upon people through good deeds and not only hard work. Focus on bettering yourself and being charming. With that you can accomplish anything.

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

No. Why would it ever be a sandwich? Get the fuck outta here if you think it is

yo waddup god, we homies right?

Because it's meat and condiments between bread. Maybe the better question is, what is it about sandwiches that excludes hotdogs?

if you slice the wiener in thin slices the Long way you coud call it Sandwich, by science

Hell yeah brah. Remember I am not the God but just one of many

Because fuck you. Don't question God heathen

you nothing

What are you doing on Yea Forums

forever alone

is she pregnant

So don't ask you anything then.

your hand can not get pregnant my son.

Came here to check up if the scum is still scum and what I can say is that you guys are evolving. Proud of you

How was your day?

Yes. You specifically may not ask me anything.

What about the saying, There is no god but god?

Fine. Yours?

Look mate. No scripture on earth is even close to what we're about brah

Why tf have you not killed me yet!?!

How’s your relationship with Satan? Y’all cool, or still beefin?

Well...is a burrito a sandwich?

Kek

We're cool. I only know him like a friend of a friend but yea. Shits good

Because i like you

what did I just say before? Do you retards ever listen

Yeah true i agree with that for sure, Also do supernatural things exist on Earth or is it just a boring planet you put us on?

Nah its actually cool compared to the other planets. But compared to the other dimensions, you guys are as boring as a rock

Damn i guess that's why you niggas don't visit often.

Are traps gay?

Not since Hitler. Shit after Hitler is boring as fuck. Did you know Hitler lives in many other dimensions and (((they))) are all dead. Crazy right?

Most definitely. But only on a physical level. In the heart they are the cutest little fuck vessel anyone could ask for.

Damn that's wack he was an OG too, I guess there isn't a dimension where he rules the world, That's a shame.

Like it's alright but there aren't any race wars which is a shame. You guys in the next 30 years will be having some fun times

What is love?

My penis up your bum.

-God

Is the bible really The
Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth?

Is fapping a sin?

Yeah but nah. Look at it the way you want to look at it. I could give you a rundown on philosophy but I don't expect much in return.

No but abstaining from it will help you in the long run. Just don't do it often.

Love, God

Heyy!...nice Elon!

Attached: psiyne8uo9f3fyki6229130670500.jpg (1640x1106, 111K)

▲▲fewfags cant

DUBS