Apparently confidence is the key to success in life and with girls. To the anons that were anxious boring betas...

Apparently confidence is the key to success in life and with girls. To the anons that were anxious boring betas, what did you do to gain confidence and change? serious answers please ...

Attached: 2449C817-1A3D-459B-8F08-42C77882A0BE.jpg (213x358, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make a girl laugh and you're essentially there. It can happen on accident. It is a sign of submission... exploit it. Now is when you go Fake-Alpha. Act like an ape. Call her a cunt and then apologize and say its an inside joke or something. Let her know what's what. Punch her in the fucking face.

I did a lot of drugs and stopped giving a fuck. I expect nothing from anyone, I treat every person I meet exactly the same. I care a lot more about myself

Well done user. You are blackpilled.

if that means totally irredeemable I'll agree. being numb is much easier

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-033700_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 668K)

no word of a fucking lie.

Write down three things you're grateful for every morning.

Whatever it is, I've done lame shit like "the ability to use both my arms" it doesnt matter, it changes your subconscious outlook on life

started doing a lot of drugs and pretending im someone else while out in public. lying to my family helps a lot too

I wont disagree but I'm pretty decently attractive and can handle social situations well

jesus fucking christ this hurts to read because it's so real

Me too. We are in the middle of normies and total fucking losers. In a sense, it acts as a double-edged sword. It gives us multiple perspectives that niether side have one thier own. However, we are unable to relate with most people. The few friends we have are few and far between, and we are tworn apart from iternal conflict. We are modern day Adolf Hitlers.

My mom thinks I've had a job for the past year and a half.

wow lol. I can't disagree. I'm not sure Hitler did anything wrong either

Me niether, but im also not a fucking wierdo wannabe Nazi. Jews kinda smell bad tho

Stopped caring what women think and just try to say something to get rid of silence.

I worked in retail for several years and it basically brute forces you to get better.

This
Getting a job will improve your social skills whether you like it or not.

my best friend is a jew who grew up in Israel lmao but I'll give you that. his house has a certain smell to it. not bad but just strong
this and communications class in college taught me how to fake it

drink to get silly, go cocaine so you're confident and not sloppy when drunk.

>jew with a certain smell

you mean sulfur?

lol user well played

I know it's cliche but it's true, just be yourself. That is tbe key to being confident, just not giving a fuck about what others think of you or how you present yourself. That doesn't mean beong a psychopath.

aH-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

o

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)