How does kissing feel? do people really french kiss in real life or is this a movie thing?

how does kissing feel? do people really french kiss in real life or is this a movie thing?

Attached: male.jpg (1024x928, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join Discord
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys). Use the link below:
discord
.gg/CTyU2Vm

-m

Attached: c51bb7fa0575fc3197dce8ad200b95f4.jpg (960x1280, 116K)

discordposting should be a bannable offense

BRUH WHY IS THAT CALLED MALE.JPG

trips of truth

guess

is there more?

Kissing feels nice,
but it varies depending on who you kiss.
French kissing is mostly reserved for young people.
The older you get, the less people french kiss.

soft and moist

and you feel happy

not that i know of
really? why? do their tongues lose sensibility?

elon is based

newfag inbound! SOUND THE ALARMS!

>go forth and kiss, if your parents think you are old enough and endorse such activity

Attached: 1517551095301.jpg (750x780, 44K)

but what if the girl doesnt explicitly ask for it?

>ask her?

Attached: 1550115344070.gif (225x540, 123K)

i really wanna kiss someone

>do their tongues lose sensibility?
I think what he meant is that you normally do it when you are exploring your sexuality. In my experience I only french kiss while fucking in the heat of the moment. Kissing is actually more intimate than fucking. Sex is just fun, pleasure but kissing isn't really that much pleasure unless it's with a person you love, or at least really like.

>just ask her bro

t. Chad

>it works though

Attached: 1550114138538.gif (225x528, 112K)

It actually does. Just ask them

Once french kissed a girl while she jerked me off. Pretty good.

I was dating this milf and she learned I'm such a beta. she initiated to teach me how to do it. she is sucking my tongue and lips so hard my p p is stoned and after that she saw my booger hanging from my nose. we broke after that lol

Attached: bb.png (166x164, 45K)

even strangers?
how'd u land her?

>usually you meet a person, start a conversation, talk about shared interests

>then once you have become friends and she shows interest in you, that is when you ask

Attached: 1550114005932.gif (224x533, 171K)

>even strangers
Look relationships aren't like tjey are in movies.
Its pretty sinple, speak to a woman, if you get on ask if she would like to meet up again, aftera few times and you haven't pissed eachother off, ask her on a date, after date ask for a kiss. After 3 dates it's normally sex.

She is manipulative and a slut who is dating multiple guys at once and she is just the kind of girl I want to observe.

therefore I made advance on her older sister. long story short we shared drinks and get to know each other

It's funny how some people are oblivious.
I was just thinking about how shit the dating game and etiquette is.
I'm pretty blunt now, I just say wanna fuck?

what do you speak with strangers? is this an american thing? here we dont even stay less than 1m away from them

>do you have a routine where you see the same people from day to day?

>Or a place where people go to socialize?

>Every friend starts as a stranger

Attached: 1550115080839.gif (225x534, 50K)

Only in the movies.
In real life we lick each other the way cats and dogs do.

>do you have a routine where you see the same people from day to day?
not that I noticed

>Or a place where people go to socialize?
only movie theaters

>Every friend starts as a stranger
i dont have friends

>i dont have friends
except you anons
any femanon here?

thats the last question you'll ever ask

Attached: stock-photo-man-pointing-a-gun-75673681.jpg (322x470, 25K)

Feels good. French kissing happens irl a lot. Happened to me. I personally hate it though.

Kissing is cool, but you have to realize that her tounge has been in another mans asshole.

e-elliot?
is she a hooker?
y?

beign virgin its patetic, now a kissles virgin? who the fuck is so gay, ugly or idiot for dont get a kiss when you are a teen, if youre white your patetic bro, well kiss a girl is feels great and is more romantic cause the lips is very "special" you can kiss a girl in the streets but fuck in the streets, thats mean the kiss feel better than sex sometime, but i dont know that cause im virgin but no kissles virgin, thanks for makes me feel better

*but no fuck in the streets

u can in europe, there are unironic designated fucking parks

IDK, I just never liked the look of it, and then when it really happened to me, it was just a really huge turn off.
>kissless
dumbass

how did it happen to you? u didnt initiate it? mouth rape?

>u can in europe, there are unironic designated fucking parks

Leave the little girls alone Muhammad.

We were kissing, and she stuck it in. This was after we had discussions about me not wanting to try it.

what a bitch, she sounds like she has no morals!
didnt know people still kissed normally after frenchying up tho

French kissing is nice, but my gf never uses a lot of tongue so I often do most of it and get teeth a lot

your tongue has tooth scars
prepare to die

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX7333918.jpg (600x800, 48K)

She was used to making out in the same day as getting together with someone, so she was confused by my way. She's not immoral, she just probably thought I didn't know what I was talking about, and I would enjoy it if I experienced it.
She took my first kiss too btw.
>didnt know people still kissed normally after frenchying up tho
They do after one partner asks the other to stop

Virgin with rage?

how would you explain the tongue mechanics involved in this process?
what explains your way? childhood trauma?

Idk. I just thought it looked gross, then got turned off when she did it.

Well. We'll be kissing and I'll just stick my tongue in an move it around. She'll move hers around a little too but never sticks hers into my mouth. It's honestly kind of weird to describe and most likely looks gross from the outside because both of our mouths are more open for the kiss than usual but I love how it feels

what, is she lazy?

No, just inexperienced, really. Need to teach her how to better do it, kinda my fault

It's not like forcing something on me that I didn't want is necessarily displeasurable and a turn off. Same girl took my hand and put it on her boob when I've been clear that I didn't want to do stuff like that, and I ended up having a problem NOT touching her like that when I was with her not in public.

As you're making out, you just kinda stick your tongue out a bit as your mouth opens. If you find hers, play with it a little, then pull it back as you close your mouth again. Best advice I can give is to really ease into it. Start with a little tongue, just kinda grazing her lips with it. If she wants more, she'll start doing the same thing. Then you can start playing with each others tongues. I find this to be really enjoyable, and it almost always leads to sex if done correctly. Fuck these other guys. They're just sore cuz they don't have the balls to admit they're in the same boat as you.

why would anyone not want to cop a feel?

I think I got it
what if there's no response upon the initial insertion?

Personal reasons

source of pic? IG?

/pol/

Here's your problem, incel

Attached: images - 2019-03-17T042446.724.jpg (628x488, 31K)

/thread

You can't thread your own comments