Why has the modern white man become a tax payer's burden and a blight on society?

Why has the modern white man become a tax payer's burden and a blight on society?

Attached: 1552777712402.jpg (552x662, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For every white man in your pic there's another 100 niggers who have done similar shit.

Attached: sdfsrdfsdf.jpg (200x193, 15K)

White people have better health, more privilege, and usually better families, and this is the best they could come up with?

Attached: white_killers.jpg (1068x710, 88K)

Weak bait, try harder next time

Attached: 1526452723366.gif (1000x773, 328K)

White men contribute the most taxes anyways so the problem solves itself

Samefag

>there are people who actually believe this

Not all white people, just like not all muslims. Damn nigga, anyone with two brain cells would know that. But then again, this is Yea Forums.

well it sure as fuck ain't black women contributing the most now is it?

Attached: cj.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Nigga it was a bait post an you're chewing...

For every white one there are a dozen on the other side faggot

Modern white men are the only taxpayers you fucking mong

why do you guys respond to this

this thread is objectively better than 70% of the threads on this board right now. Yea Forums is a complete shit hole and not even in an interesting way it's just a bad board now. Fuck it

white man pays all the taxes, burden upon himself, true white man's burden is self destruction
>still checked

The American Aryan race

Attached: B08FC0A0-62CF-4A14-8F1C-7A10D3E13987.jpg (258x195, 10K)

derail

Okay. I will.

Attached: repeat-after-me-mass-shooters-are-not-disproportionately-mentally-ill-30960606.png (500x825, 201K)

Know this is bait but, who has ever said mass shooters never did anything? Regardless of race most people (except some autists on the internet ~ahem~) hate them.

Attached: BBC8A987-FAA6-4F90-87A0-3F43332E9FF6.jpg (923x518, 71K)

And for every one of them in the OP image, there's a at least 100,000 other white guys cheering them on.

By sheer numbers alone, there are more white taxpayers than all other minorities combined, and that doesn't include those who are million or billionaires. Blacks also commit more crimes and killings than whites but ok, keep saying whites are the problem.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Kill yourself.

Whites aren't so tough without guns

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Typical niggers. Gang up on one guy, THEN fight one on one, then sucker punch someone to finish off.

Niggers can't fight, they can only gang up and hit people on the ground.

The people that pay the majority of the taxes are a burdon on it? What? Are you well?

I don't see any white people in this video, just niggers

It's called fighting, retard. Those white punks could have guns.

>a handful of killers who were white over the past decade so few that you know them by their names
>so many brown terrorists/killers that it's background noise and not even news

cool

you think they have time to get in a ring and have a ref officiate or something? your autism is showing

Whites always make excuses

Attached: 1512150601455.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

Too bad one of them didn't. They could've put those dogs down like they deserved.

hahahaha love to see crakkers gittin crakkked...end wite race nao!!

Attached: 1472890607017.jpg (450x561, 73K)

Attached: american-soldiers-_somalia_3.jpg (370x491, 31K)

Triggered white boi your cumskin ass should've been in that dumpster
>Pic related

Attached: main.jpg (222x296, 6K)

All least they all confessed you cuck. You niggers cant lie for shit

What? They never proclaimed innocence for their crimes. They didn't kill a bunch of people and say "It wasn't me."

A black guy will rob a convenience store, and then bitch when the police arrest him. A black guy will shoot up a school, and either kill himself or come quietly. I have NEVER seen a white boy shout "THIS IS INJUSTICE I'M INNOCENT I DIDN'T DO IT" after committing any of these crimes.

The white guys probably antagonized them before this video, and only showed the end result so they could play the victim card. If that's the case, then fuck those racists.

On a post about how white people are a burden on society, you post a video of two bum niggers beating up white people. Thanks for proving everyone's point that it's not white people.

This

The most tax burden that you will ever bare is caused by Wall Street and Washington white men, by far. Not the ones behind bars.

The modern white man is the taxpayer. When you work half a shift at Taco Bell, you don't actually pay income taxes.

Criminals, on the other hand, are totally worthless. As far as I'm concerned every single murderer, rapist and child molester should be put to death within two years of their conviction. Every one of the people in your meme, as well as the thousands and thousands of other dindus that eat up between $50,000-$75,000/a year and contribute nothing, should be fertilizer right now.

>>so few that you know them by their names
No. I'm only showing you some of the more recent, prolific and high profile ones. There's millions of these white vicious murderers who usually don't get as much headlines as these ones.

Attached: 135790974247.jpg (474x662, 38K)

This. Quit biting this stupid divide and conquer bait, you retards. SAGE

>bare
Typical nigger. Doesn't even understand words decent people learned in elementary school, but is still blaming successful people for his own miserable failure.

fuck off, nigger

One white man kills 50 the whole news covers it

50 black men kill 50 people no news coverage

One white man is mentally fucked

Literally embedded in black culture to kill people and commit crimes

Thats why there's no coverage. It's a everyday occurrence for one and a shock to the world for another.

mhm poor unhealthy niggers with no family and bad health lets just let em kill and take everything

kill yourself

The news rarely covers murderers of any race, so that's beside the point. The point is, most serial killers and mass murders are caucasian.

The only white nationalist out of this group is the guy in the bottom right corner. The rest are retards, and the one is a school shooter. The movie shooter was probably a leftist, and the bald guy was a jew.

>hatred is not a race issue

Attached: 1543379276881.jpg (600x446, 87K)

Jews are white, whether you like it or not. Own up to the flaws of your race.

That's debatable. Serial killers like Lonnie Franklin, Jr and Anthony Sowell (and dozens of other black serial killers) went free for years because the neighborhood was so used to killing and people going missing that they didn't tell the cops when they saw those guys acting strange. Who knows how many there are.

>own up to shit somebody else did

Attached: cs6651431.jpg (1080x1643, 216K)

I didn't deny they exist. I'm just saying that serial killing is mainly a white recreation. And, who knows how many white ones exist?

If you don't know, then it's not much of an argument, really. Further, it seems pretty proportionate in the United States when you consider black men only make up about 6% of the population.

Also, spraying a playground or a house with a Mac-10 is mass murder. That is, if you hit enough of the people in the right places. It may not be as flashy as a movie theater or a Mosque or whatever, but it's mass murder.

Regardless, defending criminals just because they're part of your favorite race is pathetic. Whichever side you're on.

According to a 2017 report by theU.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, farright wingviolent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73%) while radicalIslamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27%)".
Banning Muslims and trying to build a wall but letting white supremacists commit 73% of terrorist attacks since 9.12.2001 seems like an issue.

Quit fighting with each other over something as trivial as who is what color, retards. We've got bigger shit to focus on

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

>defending criminals just because they're part of your favorite race is pathetic.
I agree, and every race has them. But I know for a fact that people love to fixate on the African American ones and ignore the caucasian ones. They also have no interest in any other racial group of them.

According to a 2017 report by theU.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, farright wingviolent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73%) while radicalIslamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27%)".
Banning Muslims and trying to build a wall but letting white supremacists commit 73% of terrorist attacks since 9.12.2001 seems like an issue.

It's amazing they were all taken alive! Stay woke

The modern white man is the one one who actually pays taxes. So yeah, we'll foot the bill for our own retards.

Mud people, on the other hand, don't contribute shit. They detract from society in all ways.

>white man
>burden

Attached: massshootings.jpg (482x446, 65K)

yeah its almost as if thats bullshit or something.. hmmmm....

>there are morons posting here