Hey Yea Forums, this is the story of how I met my “big bro” and also my best friend ever

Hey Yea Forums, this is the story of how I met my “big bro” and also my best friend ever.
>be me,13 year old autist, no friends or social skills.
>tiny bit overweight but not noticeable when wearing a shirt.
>love vidya and YouTube videos, don’t really do much else.
>Really into Minecraft specifically, love playing RPG servers, befriending people and going on shitty little adventures. (This was in 2015 so Minecraft had long since gone out of style)
>have a 17 year old sister, dresses like the stereotypical emo thot/depressed art hoe.
>never mean to me but not overly nice either, “hello user” “good morning” “how was school” “good night” etc.
> with lots of dudes and she doesn’t even try to hide it, whenever my parents leave she’ll sneak them in anyway she could.
>one day she brings home this one boyfriend, seems like an ass at first, honestly scary, he was about 6’3 and I’d say 190lbs, (I’m 5’2 at this point, sister is 5’3), horrifically fucked up sense of humor
>I hear jokes about 9/11 and gassing Jews all the time from the next room
>ironic cause she’s told me he’s actually Jewish when I asked if he was a nazi (we’re also Jewish on our mother’s size so I was worried)
>one morning I’m going downstairs to make myself a sandwich for breakfast, (parents are out for the week)
>dude is blasting dead Kennedy’s and singing along in his underwear as he’s cooking steak eggs and hash browns
>turns around, visibly shocked to see me
>yells for my sister, “FEMANON THERE’S A DUDE IN YOUR HOUSE”
>No response.html
>say I’m her little brother
>she never mentioned me, he had no idea she had a little brother.
>he mentions how he was the youngest brother and always wanted to have a little bro.
>asks if I wanted any food
>this shit smelled really fucking good so I was gonna ask anyways
>He gives me half of his steak and then starts making hers
Cont?

Attached: 32234FB6-5187-4939-A233-014134632108.jpg (1200x900, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so when did you suck his cock?

>he says he’s sorry for being so “noisy” last night with my sister
>I say it happens a lot, no worries
>he’s visibly hurt from this, but smiles and says “i’m sorry dude, that must suck.”
>he says he won’t have to worry about it as long as he’s with my sister
>promises to treat her right
>I’m almost crying at this point because I’m not used to human interaction at any level, let alone with someone who treats me this nicely.
>he said he’s glad to meet me and that he’ll come by and talk after breakfast.
>few hours later I’m playing some Minecraft Like the faggot I am, he walks in and laughs at me.
>says he used to play Minecraft all the time, but it’s been a few years.
>we sit and talk about all the updates to the game (he hadn’t played since 1.2.5, around 2012)
>says it’s changed a lot but looks fun
>I invite him to play with me
>he says “totally dude I’ll bring my pc next time I come over!”
>he actually looks happy to be with me for some reason
>is this a friend.gif
>I close Minecraft and he points out my Naruto wallpaper.
>dude practically had an orgasm when he saw it, not overly nerdy but he started talking about how he grew up with OG Naruto back during its original run, watching it with his big bro at the time,
>we started talking about the current Shippuden arcs.
>he said “it’s nice talking to you user, but your sister is waiting for me, I gotta go, have a nice day dude, I’ll come back in on my way out”
>he goes back in my sisters room and I hear them Arguing, then there’s a loud thud from her bed hitting the wall, with a few other muffled noises from the room.
>I put my headphones on and watched some Naruto, at least she was with a nice guy for once.
>he never left, but later that night my sister came in and asked if he was doing anything weird with me, because we were spending a lot of time together lately.
>I responded no obviously, told her we were just talking about anime and video games and shit.

Attached: 1800A5CD-98DA-4B80-B069-0C9B4667F636.jpg (2000x2000, 609K)

cont ffs

Seems like a comfy story, cont

>a few days later he came back with his PC and we started playing some MC together, after a few hours he got up and started stretching and saying he’s not used to sitting this long.
>he asked me if I wanted to go get some coffee, there was a Starbucks up the road from our house so I said sure.
>he got my sister and the three of us walked to Starbucks, when she wasn’t taking pictures of the two of them together or her coffee for Instagram, she was just sitting there watching us talk, lil creepy but ok
>at this point my crush comes into the store, I nearly spill my spaghetti just seeing her because I’d never seen her outside of school before (As you’ve gathered by now I don’t get out much)
>He notices me staring at her and asks (from now on I’ll call him big bro, since this is where it started)
>I say she’s my crush from school and he gives me a smirk, asks if I want her number.
>I say of course, but that’ll never happen.
>he stands up, my sister starts laughing and tells me I’m in for it now.
>he goes up to her and says, “my little brother over there thinks you’re kinda cute, how’d you like to hang out with us sometime, as he pointed to me and my sister”
>she giggled and said “I didn’t know user had such a handsome brother, that sounds like fun”
>my spaghetti was on full display at this point, she just looked at me and smiled
>I had a little smile but mostly stared blankly at her
>he came back with her number on a napkin and said “here you go dude”
> I texted her later that night under his guidance, he took my phone after each text so I wouldn’t instantly respond to her like a creep
>we set up a date for that weekend and I was more excited than I’d ever been in my life
>it was the four of us going to this pizza place his aunt owned in the valley (he got free pizza there but never went cause he didn’t wanna be a mooch)
Cont?

Attached: 045BA66A-3741-47CD-BF2D-4CE109B34841.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

test®

inb4 he fucks your girl, destroys all your shit on minecraft and fux u over

Cont pls

cont pls

Attached: 1548990050566.png (1024x1004, 1.12M)

I hope this is a happy story where he helps you out and how some fucked up one. I need a happy story.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

cont dude please
I know this feeling

Cont man

For some context big bro has blonde curly hair, one green one blue eye and usually wears a T shirt and leather jacket, or just a shirt when it’s hot, he took me out that week and we got some better clothes as I usually wear generic hoodies and pants every day, I was wearing a dark blue button up and black jeans this day.
>when she showed up the three of us were sitting outside waiting
>user was eating a piece of cheesecake (the dude was super skinny but you’ve never seen someone eat like he does, the guy used to weigh 140lbs before he started going to the gym but he ate insane amounts of food for his size, which helped him put on muscle, oh boy trust me, this’ll come into play later.
>back to the story, she sat down and we got a family sized pepperoni, I had 3 pieces, she had one, my sister had 2, and big bro had 6, (12 piece pizza) and we talked while doing so.
>she’s actually surprisingly cool, big bro helped me keep the conversation going cause I’m not too good with social interaction, bringing up movies, and music etc
>me and her both love horror movies, big bro picks up on this and tells us about some shitty Slaughter film coming out in theatres
>Her face lights up and she said “that sounds like fun! Let’s go let’s go let’s go!”
>I’ve never been this happy in my life, it felt like I was in one of those shitty 80s flicks your parents make you watch as a kid.
>we all agree to go see it later that night, and we drop her back off at home.
>I just about die on the ride home, bouncing up and down in the seat, asking what I should do? If I smelled, if she liked me (lol) what to do if she tried to kiss me, etc.
>my sis and big bro just laughed and answered all my questions.
>I’ve never been so excited for something in my life

Attached: D64F5576-7D2E-4864-A3A5-4049084541C2.jpg (1600x1067, 141K)

COME ON OP

so fucking slow

JUST DO IT

sounds good
glhf user

>they’d planned this all along but big bro and sis had a “last minute emergency” and couldn’t come that night, neither of our parents knew though, (she had overly cautious dad syndrome) so everything continued as planned
>when we got dropped off big bro called me back and handed me a condom, it was a magnum
>my sis scoffed and said “he won’t need that, you don’t even need that”
>fuckinkek.jpeg
>I take it and scurry off after her happily
>we start watching the credits
>it’s like 6:30 so nobody else is in the theatre with us (again overly protective dad), who watches a horror movie before the sun goes down lmao
>we start to kiss
>holyfuckthisisamazing
>I decide to try some tongue
>user, your tongue goes in my mouth, not on my lips.
>I was basically circling her lips with my tongue, yes I know I’m retarded, fuck off
>we both laugh although I nearly had a heart attack from embarrassment
>I got a little handsy but nothing to serious, I felt through her shirt though, was nice
>definitely didn’t need that condom
>the movie got out and she said “that was really nice user, you’re a lot more fun to be around than I thought”
>Big bro and sis pull up, we get in the car, they ask how it went, I’m grinning like an absolute dumbass and her face is all red so they’re both smiling too
>big bro gives me a smirk in the rear view mirror and laughs
>we drop her off at home and then head back to my place
>tell big bro all about what happened
>he made a joke about not forgetting that tongue motion, but wrong hole, forgot how he worded it so I won’t even try
>he tells me he’s really happy for me, says good night
>me, being the autist I am say it back, but add “I love you” at the end
>he’s got a little tear In his eye when he looks back and says “I love you too man, the brother I never had” and closed the door
>I hear laughter from my sisters room, he mentioned the lips thing I’m sure

Attached: 195758DA-4442-4240-BF58-B925A0220A2D.jpg (1657x1753, 251K)

I’m sorry guys, night shift rn and posting from mobile, much love

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1011K)

may this be the cozy story Yea Forums needed?

Is it over?

Damn dude, I'm completely fucking jealous, I've got 3 older brothers and we hang out none because of fucking custody rulings. I still remember being fucking street rats along with half the block of kids, hanging out and doing random shit. Too bad my aspie dad got rulings, and basically has washed away most of my social side for a shitty socially akward side, I remember spending days with my brothers outside having fun, nowadays I just sit inside and most of my contact is with other people is this site or snapchat...

We get it you are gay now join our discord

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

underage b&

>that was the best sleep I’ve ever had, if you know you know, that inexplicable almost floating feeling you get after a first date, knowing the person you want most on earth feels the same way, me and her texted till like 2 am that night. It was really great
>next day at school everyone is looking at me different, some dudes were first bumping me in the hall and stuff, felt good
>I sat with her at lunch, and subsequently made a couple friends that day, all pretty cool people too
>got some of their numbers and started hanging out after school with them sometimes, none played video games though.
>shortly after my first date big bro started taking me with him to the gym, introduced me to all the people he knows there, they said it’s cool to meet his little brother (that’s all he introduced me as now, lots of people even thought we were related, although I’m much lighter than him with straight hair, he teaches me how to bench (can’t lift the bar but he helps me out) squat (can barely squat the bar) and deadlift (can do a 25 on each side) and then individual muscle work after each of those, (curls, skull crushers etc), after a few visits I could do the bar on my own, and a month later I could bench two 25s and deadlift almost 150lbs!
>girls at school start noticing me more, my gf is a little jealous but knows I wouldn’t do anything
>older kids at school start fucking with me, saying shit about my gf
>I play it off, try to ignore it
>one day a dude keeps saying he fucked her (I knew it was fake but he was screaming it) I tried to get him to stop, said “make me pussy” like some shitty movie
>I walk away cause I dont wanna start a fight
>book hits me in the back of the head super fucking hard, my gf comes to try and help me up, the push her out of the way and start kicking me, I couldn’t do anything
>after a minute or so a teacher breaks this up, I’m fine they’re suspended.

Attached: 915521AD-E0EE-4F53-BCED-51E9F2B14951.jpg (2981x1680, 361K)

user this is many years ago, big bro isn’t around any more.

Yeah he was the best, he helped me connect with the real world for the first time, made me some real friends and showed me my self worth

what happened to big bro

Finish the damn story, I need to sleep

Same, finish the story OP

>I get home and just fucking cry into a pillow
>I’ve never been bullied much at this point because I just blurred through life, nobody really noticed me
>about an hour later big bro knocks on my door, asks if everything is ok (I didn’t come say hi to him and my sister like usual) he comes in and sees me crying, tells me it’s alright to cry, and asks what’s wrong
>I explain to him what happened and he looks totally pissed, tells me he’s sorry about those assholes, and not to think about them
> big bro is a super chill guy, i never hear him raise his voice or get mad bout anything (anger issues as a kid so his parents enrolled him in tai chi, lol faggot)
>he asks if he can teach me a few things to defend myself
>ofc i say yes, invisoning myself going fucking matrix on those assholes and saving my gf
>ffw a month of training with him
>same dudes start shit again
>imustwarnyouihavemagicpowers.rar
>lolnope I fuck one of them up pretty good but still get my ass handed to me
>at least gf is fine
>My sis has one of her younger friends lie to gf’s parents and she plans to stay with me at my place that Friday
>Friday finally comes around, and after a few hours of me and big bro cleaning and spraying Lysol everywhere in my room, and cologne on the new bed sheets etc, she comes over.
>big bro cooks for us (he does a lot since his parents basically don’t exist, which is why he’s always with us) we have Caesar salad with chicken Alfredo and breadsticks, all homemade but the breadsticks.
>around 10 we split up and go to our rooms, big bro asks if I’ve still got that condom, say it’s in my room, he says “be safe have fun and be smart” emphasizing the smart.
>she talks about how good the food was and lays in bed, says she’s tired and doesn’t wanna watch tv or anything else.
>I get up to unplug my pc and turn off tv (those damn gaming keyboard lights annoy her)

Attached: 2F4FF739-41FA-401E-97FF-066CDA60C73E.jpg (300x168, 13K)

This is the happiest shit I've read in my life.

well im outta here
this is getting boring and im smelling a shitty pun

I came to masturbate, not for wholesome stories, but this makes me feel good for OP, keep going

Please keep going OP even if it’s fake it’s heartwarming

Bump for wholesome story

Bump

I’ll finish the story I guess, I can continue with minor stories some other time I guess (we went to an eating challenge much later on, funny fucking story, which I alluded to earlier)
Anyway back to where I was for now
>when I turned around she was undressed except for my shirt she stole earlier and her underwear
>heartboner.jpg
>I silently get into bed and whisper “I love you”
>she actually says it back, I’m gonna censor this bit cause of our age at the time but I used that condom.
>I fell asleep awhile after her with my
Arms around her, she was face down on my chest making these adorable little noises so I stayed up just to hear them some more
>when I woke up she was still asleep but had rolled over, I stayed there and just watched her for awhile, I’ve never been that happy since, what I’d do to go back
>when she woke up we talked about how amazing last night was, and said we loved eachother.
>goes without saying but it was our first time, both of use
>we make our way downstairs and there were eggs and bacon sitting on the counter, big bro was passed out on the couch between the kitchen and living room with my sis on top of him, head over his shoulder smiling.
>we both smiled and ate breakfast, they eventually woke up and we all talked about how our nights went (didn’t mention the sex obv but I told big bro later that day)
>he said awesome man, she seems like a good girl for you. Things stayed like that for a good while, big bro and my sis were together for just over a year.
>one day I came home sick from school with my mom, and my sis was bent over the couch with someone else fucking her.
>my mom screamed and covered my eyes, my sister screamed and started begging me not to tell my big bro, I ran upstairs and had a panic attack in my room, I had no idea what to do

Attached: 6A02803F-369E-4641-B7FC-E42AAECEE89C.jpg (1280x1024, 130K)

I wish it was fake, he honestly deserved better

Please continue

That’s fair man honestly from that last post I can relate to big bro getting cheated on hurts like a bitch

This genuinely hurts me

>Of course I called him, said I had some really bad news, didn’t explain just told him to come to our house.
>he came, my mom got to him first though, asked why he was here and he told her I needed him, she said she had something more urgent and brought him into the kitchen
>I hurried down but when I got there it was too late, I’ve never seen anything more sad in my life
>he was standing there not moving, not breathing staring at the wall, my sister was screaming and begging him to forgive her, saying how much she loves him and how she thought of him the whole time
>he looked down and said “how could you think of me the whole time if you loved me?
>and then he just fucking broke
>he didn’t move but I saw it in his eyes.
>my big bro was gone forever, the usually happiness in his face and those cheerful eyes always looking for something to joke about were just fucking empty, tear filled holes in his face.
>he pushed her away and started walking towards the door, when he saw me he started crying even harder
>he gave my the tightest hug I’ve ever felt and told me how much he loved me, and that nothing was gonna change between us.
>but of course it did

Attached: F80A3514-736C-4909-A9BD-E295A86D1931.jpg (2560x1600, 674K)

damn

Please be fake

A good man, poor of him.

Re

... about to turn gay, this is b after all so that's my prediction.
ps: I hope I'm wrong!

darn, i thought the steak and eggs thing was gonna become your best friend. and then you'd get hungry and be conflicted about eating it, but still eat it anyway. oh well.

My heart :(

I feel my hearth shattering

I’m so conflicted over this, I wish it was both real and fake

big bro, noooooooo

>I saw big bro a few more times that month, and we played Minecraft a few times together, he really tried to stay happy and make sure I didn’t worry about anything.
>he’d take me out for ice cream after school, and give me advice with my gf, he was even our third wheel one time
>but he was just different, he never talked to me about it but I know how much that Hurt him, he stopped going to the gym, and barely ate.
>After awhile he got a new gf, but he never stopped making time for me, although he avoided my sister whenever he could, Usually avoiding my house entirely.
>whenever he came near my sister would try to talk to him, which only made him sad and angry, so he just picked me up after school and dropped me off at the corner of my block.
>he came back for my 15th birthday, but only on the condition she avoided him,
That was really nice.
>a little while after that he told me he was moving, and he’d come see me whenever he could, and he still loved me, cause I was his little brother.
>right before he left he came over and had a pretty weird request, he asked it’d be ok if stayed the night one last time, I obviously said yes, and my parents love him because he’s fat and away the best guy my sister has ever brought home.
>he went into my sisters room and after a few hours of crying I heard him tell her that everything was fine. He came back into my room to tell me good night, and went back in with her, nothing happened that night, they both told me, they just missed holding eachother, that’s really something you never get over.

Attached: 45D152E2-C647-43DB-AFB6-439C65CF83C2.jpg (304x250, 21K)

I’m sorry, this is me and big bro, the last time we got ice cream before he moved

Attached: D1A8E229-C8CC-4DAD-9AEB-522A77E03F78.jpg (902x1602, 230K)

Big Bro respect: infinity+2

Still in contact with big bro?

Is the story done, or do we get to hear more about big bro?

Yeah we still talk a lot, he’s busy with school and work now but he’s gonna come back to hang out over the summer for sure. I can’t wait

I’ve got almost a year of stories that haven’t been told, most of you guys were telling me to finish haha

why is this such a sad and wholesome story tho

I need some fucking sleep

Heartwarming story, but it took two damn hours. Write it the fuck down, user, and next time let's hear it pre-written, with all the side stories added in.

Also, don't short us on the sex scenes next time.

I hope the reddit cucks get this one to save it forever

You still with that girl?

Haha for sure, I gotta sleep too guys, I’ll post again some other time, lots of stories to tell, I’ve got this sick ass ring he made me, I’ll post a pic of my hand with it for the next post too so you know it’s legit. Sleep tight you fucking degenerates

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

how old are you now?

Yeah man we’re doing good! She’s awesome.

Just turned 18 man

It’s all screenshotted so this masterpiece will exist forever

Just the story Yea Forums needed. Thank you.

congratulations man, good story

nice wholesome story user add me in screen cap plz reddit

Attached: thumbnail_facebook-social-promotion-26078-1460217057-1.jpg (538x279, 18K)

That was the most wholesome shit I've ever read, I almost teared up. Thank you for making my night user.

I’m goin to bed, if you guys keep this from being archived till I wake up I’ll share some more, this is big bro dropping me off at a summer camp, my sis took the picture

Attached: 1CA37057-2B0A-4093-A985-93D8F293F537.jpg (902x1792, 304K)

Quality wholesome content friend thank you for this we need more of this content

Really thought this story was gonna end with big bro raping you and then stealing your girl.

FUCKING FUCK

This kind of post makes me come back to Yea Forums

fuck man he didn't deserve all this crap

these fucking feels

Attached: BeautyInAllThingsPepe.gif (512x288, 471K)

This is unironically an actual cool story bro

Also, it was my first time, would’ve been short no matter how I said it lmao

can someone make this shit into a fucking novel or at least a movie, fuck me the feels.

the story alone I'm all feels about but then their is pictures too

like, cmon man, bouta cry

Keeping the thread alive op.
Thx for the feels.

Attached: 1552798914160.jpg (640x480, 61K)

nice existence user

Attached: chol.png (286x294, 13K)