Why are 13 year old girls so hot and attractive nowadays? Honestly They wear the most revealing stuff...

Why are 13 year old girls so hot and attractive nowadays? Honestly They wear the most revealing stuff, love to show their skin and wear tight clothes, and they expect adult MEN not to be turned on by them?

It's literally like saying you're not allowed to be hungry.. It's human biology and how come it's so bad and considered one of the most evil things to be sexually attracted by them?

Attached: 20190317_103713.jpg (1440x1084, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lh78-Ms3-Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They just imitate what they see on tv shows or what their mothers/older sisters wear, stop being such a predator before you get locked up and raped in jail

Why do you find 13 tears old girls attractive? Fucking pedo

god no one responded to you bc no one here has the hots for fucking kids you degenerate.

women's fashion is designed to amplify sexually desirable parts, kids have become fashion conscious earlier, so they want more maturely designed clothes. the market is there so clothing companies oblige. the BIG downside is yes, now children are having sexually desirable parts amplified. The test of You as a Human Being is to not be so shallow that you want to fuck kids cos your can see their collarbones. Stop seeing reality with the tip of your dick and hopefully you'll evolve slightly

Attached: 1533053550954.png (488x488, 240K)

fucking pedo alert

Fuck the haters op. 13 is too old btw. Take a ten with tits any day.

Based . This shit is true . Im In my early twenties and if seen the change in woman over the last decade its shocking and you guys wont belive it . I know so many girls that act like whores at the age of 14 gangbangs and all that shit seen it all. We need a culture change asap

Cry more faggots

Like the 12 year olds you rape? Say hi to Jamal for me when you're desperately begging for someone to smuggle you in some anal lube.

Mmmm your tears are delicious

Attached: 5ae5168644b61.jpg (750x1334, 141K)

Stich girl...

Attached: DA4E09FE-A7EC-4E48-959B-EE68F6ABE4D5.jpg (1119x1381, 265K)

>they expect adult MEN not to be turned on by them?

Are you a faggot or something?

Attached: B0CADEAE-06DD-4414-90BA-67CCE674F507.jpg (1089x1376, 230K)

take bicalutamide

is that for chemical castration?

They always were. Ever since ancient times women were married off before they were 20. The modern age of consent is killing our species and leading to all sorts of degeneracy.

Honestly, most people are moralfags only online. I’ve made plenty of that underage girl is hot jokes irl and people always laugh and agree because it’s a “fucked up but true” type of thing. Normal people will agree a 13 year old can appear hot, it’s the mental thing that is disagreeable and rightfully so.

yeah for the pedophile that keeps making these posts

You sound like a school teacher.

>So emotionally underdeveloped he can't stop thinking with his dick even in the presence of minors
Pathetic

Attached: 1547819244927.png (608x510, 168K)

> pedo
> 13

Hahahaha want a dumbfuck

I agree 14 is the optimal age of sex and fun

Yes, Women's fashion is meant to amplify sexual desires, but you, to be a person acceptable in society, should have enough fucking self control to not try and fuck a little girl, sure it's been happening for centuries, does that mean it's good, no, that's like saying that the slaughter of countless jewish people is good because it happened in the crusades naturally
(Yes I mean jewish people, that whole didn't quite make it to the middle east band of crusaders slaughtered jewish people)

Attached: De-Molay-best.jpg (676x960, 53K)

Do you think that the person would use the same lube in preparation for the lube container going up his ass

So this happened at the middle school in my hometown and apparently two 7th grade boys were giving each other blowjobs in the locker room.

I blame instagram.

Attached: Ynylua.jpg (1440x2560, 1.09M)

holy fucking shit who runs her account? Every single pic is a photoshopped ass shot. Every single one shopped to look big. Not even hiding the fact that its for pedos.

Not as much as I'll use for a hot and sexy 13 year old teens pussy ;)

hell yeah dude! nice one

Preach!

fuck if I know, mate.

I apologize for wrecking your recommendations.

youtu.be/Lh78-Ms3-Bo