Hey Yea Forums, just had sex and this happened to my dick. What can possibly be this shit?

Hey Yea Forums, just had sex and this happened to my dick. What can possibly be this shit?

Attached: 20190316_212234.jpg (1551x1939, 1.38M)

nothing to worry about. it means you have a most powerful penis and such a thing is respected in many cultures

you have to chop your dick off before it spreads to the rest of your body

aids

Just looks swollen, probably nothing serious if it doesn´t hurt. Can happen from friction you know.

If you used a condom you may be allergic to silicone

Same shit happened to me, turns out it was an std. fet to the doc

your partner had some kind of bacteria. It'll go away in a few days.

First you didn’t have sex.

You masturbated too many times and with a tight grip and the area is swollen now. It’ll go away.

bro relax. dont listen to others. im sure you know you have a tight forskin. when you stretch it too much, like during sex, itll get inflamed from the micro tears. you need a circumcision. or, you need to practice forskin stretching

That ain't friction bro...

stop doing it with dudes

its just swollen. Happened to me when I jerked off for the second time. Got stressed but it goes away within a couple days.

i dont know why this made me laugh so hard lmao

quit lying you overpumped

Thats the 2nd time it happened, 1st time it lasted a couple of hours

I wasnt on condom kek

Lol that’s Thrush stupid. You been jacking it so much you got an abrasion and your hands are dirty so it’s infected. Wash your hands and dick.

Lmao, bungie jump off of it, that'll give you a good stretch

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

>Hey Yea Forums, just had sex

Attached: 1552569575600.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>this also happened to me

Holy shit you are all dirty little turd fuckers

You tore you banjo string or part of your foreskin. Do you have slight phimosis?

t. Happened to me before

Soo...he was behind all that...?

Attached: ne2p2vim398fgqwhp228820501000.jpg (1560x1128, 104K)