Exactly how/why is blackface offensive?

Exactly how/why is blackface offensive?

Attached: blackface_3910.jpg (298x409, 22K)

Basically why is it okay to pretend to be white, but not any other race?

fuck off

Attached: bullshit.png (853x711, 722K)

This is a question I ask every time there's an "incident" with blackface. What's the big fucking deal?

Because white is best

Attached: 1549766478091.gif (300x268, 500K)

Right that's what I'm saying, I just remember wanting to be some black dude (like Michael Jordan or something) for Halloween once when I was a kid and my mom flipped the fuck out, since then I've just been telling myself "you shouldn't."
nigger newfag detected

>newfag detected
u

Attached: load of this guy.png (1156x692, 897K)

Don't know. I wear blackface every day of my life. I'm in blackface right now

Its not, really.

Its just advantageous to pretend to be offended sometimes.

niggers don't like seeing other people niggered up because they get confused and angry looking at a black who is not mentally challenged. you see, black face confuses the niggers and makes them think you too are a natural nigger, like how if you put on a gorilla costume a gorilla might think you're a gorilla too

Why do you keep posting Bubba Ray Dudley?

because they look like niggers

I've been here over 10 years.
Let me remind you that not only is racism ok in Yea Forums:
It fucking says so in the rules. Go steal something you booga booga bitch

Get the tables!!!

It's a caricature of a race, and an unflattering one at that. Paints them as lazy, unintelligent, etc.

Pics or it didn't happen

blackface wouldn't be offensive if black people actually knew history but they are easily manipulated and fake outrage is totally in style rn

How?! If I smear black make up on my face, how does that imply anything whatsoever?
I can paint my face yellow or solid white and no one would say shit

blackface is only offensive to radical feminist idiots that in fact find everything fucking offensive.

Have you watched any like, blackface performances?

When I grew up I told myself I would be different and be open to all races,
yet it's always niggers saying "blacks only"
It's always niggers trying to rob me, touch me, and snooping in my business.
They constantly fucking prove every god damn stereotype. At this point in my life I think it's legitimately smart to be racist. You're better off! The statistics don't lie

Tropic Thunder

>When I grew up I told myself I would be different and be open to all races,
>yet it's always niggers saying "blacks only"
>It's always niggers trying to rob me, touch me, and snooping in my business.
>They constantly fucking prove every god damn stereotype. At this point in my life I think it's legitimately smart to be racist. You're better off! The statistics don't lie

This

he wasnt "playing" a black man. he was made to be a black man. so it wasnt in a joke or absurd manner. he was method in the way rdj played him.

so sitting in a wheelchair and making erratic noises and mimiking someone disabled must be the funniest skit at your halloween party

Pretending to be disabled is different because disabled people don't have a choice in their character qualities and it's sad.

Acting like a booga person with your face black is just accurate

It's still blackface, are you telling me Tropic Thunder is racist? Because it isn't

his whole body was black not just his face

It's an insult to normal people, just as how you pretend to be retarded you are actually insulting normal people that being normal is bad and being retarded is better when you're not a natural born retard.

same goes to blackface, would you insult your ancestor pride by being a nigger?

Are you retarded? Did you even read your own post?

People feel sorry for handicapped people because being handicapped is sad.
Being a god damn booga booga person is just annoying, and pretending to be one is just funny. The fact that niggers get offended by it is only because of their reflection see

I mainly wanted to see if I was right. Looks like I am.
Judging by the recent uprise of Snapchat tier threads here it's safe to assume that at least 2 niggers saw this and couldn't come up with an educated logical answer.