Of all the religions why do you niggers choose atheism?

Of all the religions why do you niggers choose atheism?

Attached: 1552667529718.jpg (400x315, 38K)

science.

because I don't need a made up sky daddy to tell me how to live

because i'm not mentally retarded

t's the only one that let's me wear dank fedoras and teaches true tipping skills. I know all you christ fags r jelly af of me tho

Atheism.

Is.

Not.

A.

Religion.

>religions

>atheism

fucking illiterate nigger.

nice b8 nigger fuck your thread

Also, I don't *choose* to not believe dumb shit for which there is no evidence. It's not a choice for a person like me who has a rational mind.

Cuz dey be sayin dat god made man in hims own image and dat nigga aint wearin Gucci or Kaperniks.

With knowledge of just how many religions are out there, what makes any one of them the special one that deserves my attention.

>religions

>athiesm

get saged fucking retarded nigger

Yet you were presented with one of 3 main choices and you chose not to follow any of them. You also ate food, drank liquids, and grasped onto your mother without a shred of evidence that it wouldnt have killed you instantly. gg fedorafag

>Of all the religions why do you niggers choose atheism?

Because I (like every person) was born an atheist.

What makes me different is that I chose not to believe the lies that were told to me as I grew up.

I didn't "chose atheism". In reality, I chose not to change how I was born.

>Yet you were presented with one of 3 main choices and you chose not to follow any of them.
I chose not to *pretend* to believe in any of them.
Sure, I'm free to go through the motions and lie by saying "I believe", but I cannot actually force myself to believe something for which there is no evidence.

Severe lack of imagination

I don't choose atheism. There might be something beyond the grave, fact is we don't know. We have no solid evidence of anything. At the moment a logical conclusion is based on the evidence, that there is no god or an afterlife.

Honestly. Call yourself agnostic. Noone knows what/if anything happens when you die

Calling atheism a religion is like saying that cold is hot or that darkness is light.

atheism is neither a religion nor a science, ignorant cunt

Being agnostic or gnostic is an entirely separate issue from whether you are an atheist or theist though. The divide between agnosticism and gnosticism is whether you believe we can be certain about the existence of something divine. It's got nothing to do with whether you believe in something divine or not.

the easiest way to understand why people are nihalistic athiests,, all you have to do is think for yourself instead of listen to someone brainwash you and just accept that existance exists just because it does for some fucking stupid reason

Because it's not a religion.

Actually just look up the word nihialist and think about it for a minute

stop with these lies

I'd love to look up the word "nihialist" but it's not in the dictionary