Hi Yea Forums. Laurie Beth Denberg here (also known as "Laurie Beth Fatberg"). Roast me. I can take the comments...

Hi Yea Forums. Laurie Beth Denberg here (also known as "Laurie Beth Fatberg"). Roast me. I can take the comments, because I am such a funny actor.

Attached: loribeth.gif (480x721, 185K)

u r fat lel

OMG that's the fat bitch from All That! Yikes, looks like she's only gotten larger since then. She also still dresses like she's on Nickelodeon.

I don't know how it's possible, but she's like an uglier AND fatter version of Rosie O'Donnell

People like her are so fat that they should be FORCED to buy two plane tickets.

kek x23

You look like the result of a desperate neck bearded incel had sex with an obese whale

nudes or gtfo

You look like the result if a fat, desperate, neck bearded incel had sex with an obese whale.

I want to lick the crease under her tits

That's messed up. I'm so insecure that I have to hide behind this huge pillow!

Attached: lori-beth-denberg.jpg (612x459, 313K)

a fat whale looks thinner than you. Do a diet or something

Attached: sup.jpg (480x615, 72K)

Yeah well what's more messed up is when people like her sit next to me on a plane and spill over their seat into mine. Or they have the audacity to ask if they ran raise the armrest. Bitch no, that marks the end of what you paid for and the beginning of what I paid for. You don't get to use some of MY seat that I paid for. I hate fat people

I read a story that Dan Schneider forced Kenan & Kel to gang bang you and that you got pregnant and he forced you to have an abortion and then made fun of you for being a fat hog the rest of the time on the show. Is this true?

That's messed up, can you imagine how traumatizing that was for Kenan and Kel? I don't know if I could ever get it up again if I were forced to fuck that ham galaxy

with the girth of an experimental aircraft and the flaming rubble that is your career, you should have been called Laurie Beth Hindenburg. HINDENBURG, HAHA AMIRITEGUYZ?.......... guys?.....

Lol. That's literally never happened to you and you're bitchmade. Stop making shit up just to get angry about it on Yea Forums.

hello dad

Oh but it has happened to me more than once. And further infuriating is how these fat assholes all weigh MUCH more than 50 pounds more than me, but aren't charge more, but if my checked bag is more than 50 pounds I have to pay for it? A plane ticket should get you an allotment of weight, and you can use it in your seat or in your baggage. Why does a fat person get to significantly more burden the plane for the same price I pay?

Whatver you say, pal.

You look like you vored Melissa McCarthy and then cosplayed as Mabel from Gravity Falls

Lol I bet you're deep into the morbidly obese BMI, I can smell you through my screen. I would say to stay fat, but there is literally NOTHING you will ever do to lose your weight so you have lifetime of shame ahead of you. Enjoy, pal.

Damn, Dora the Explorer let herself go.

I guess the bitch was too fat, and this thread is quickly sinking off of page 10