HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 5466541.jpg (940x469, 308K)

Lebanon, somaliland, sudan, and israel are really low. And why the fuck are the philipines and douth korea so high?

Why the fuck would you do that to someone's penis?

South Korea has a ton of American influence. No idea why Philippines is so high. They're almost all catholics

Attached: thepinoywarrior penitensya din.jpg (800x558, 70K)

>culture

Attached: IMG_7020.png (689x818, 37K)

barbarism based on outdated religious traditions

Attached: 300px-CirconcisionRothenburg.jpg (300x225, 27K)

At first it was for to prevent masturbation.

But your own child?
Why not wait and let them decide?

wut's funny? that the US isn't fully of ugly, cheesy anteater weens?

>calling normal, natural, un-mutilated genitals that don't dry out and don't have damaged nerves "ugly"

have a seat right here, user. We need to talk

Attached: 1552549370814.jpg (216x225, 6K)

Circumcized fag here. Happened when I was 5, no anasthetic. I want everyone who practices it lynched.

>not circumcised
Wormies

>circumcised

Freaks of nature

>they must cut off their sons foreskins on their eighth day of life or God will be angry at them
How can anyone find this okay in a religion?

>thinks girls like gross slug dicks.
Oh god lol

I don't think you know where Israel and Lebanon are on that map.

And Somaliland has no data.

>slug cock detected

I wonder who could be behind this

If you look at egypt and syrian close you can see the white spots that are supposed to be israel and lebannon, with gaza and the west bank as blue dots. Idk if somaliland has no data then neither do they

In the US it was religion nuts like Kellogg that thought it would stop masturbation.

After it got widespread people looked for reasons to keep doing it rather than stopping, presumably because they wanted to justify it having happened to them.

See

Do you see white on the legend? Do you know why it isn't there? It means there is no data for those countries on this map.

That said, Israel has a circumcision rate over 80%. Go figure.

Circumcision also indicated that the guy's parents could afford to have him born in a proper hospital.

Please use a resource next time before you attempt to make yourself look stupid, faggot.

It doesn't look white. More like a very light yellow. No data is usually signified in gray.