We need to set up a go fund me to bail his ass out of jail

We need to set up a go fund me to bail his ass out of jail.

Attached: 1552691362996.png (800x528, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LoL

"we" better do

That mother fucker got me

Stop shilling violence, Mohinder.

This isn't organic.

One in three threads are this fucking shooting and people trying to inflame Yea Forums.

It's not generated by Yea Forums for Yea Forums and shouldn't be here.

These are paid influencers sitting in call centers.

We’d need OJs lawyer.

sociopath detected

>manlet

Attached: 1544094101922.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

btw, where's the vid?

True, but let's make a Yea Forums prank that tops all others.

Fuck off poofter. He aint going to jail for long because he was hired by the government or the jews.

Blow your brains out

I thought the guy was bigger when I saw how crunched in he was in that car. damn. Other dude's wouldn't fit in his ride.

Stop defending what should be on b
Why are you making the rules?

He fits fine, seat could've been lowered. It just seems like that because of the mounting position of the action camera.

Bail was refused.

And send him to Iran.

Attached: 1404668717634.jpg (530x600, 51K)

worst copy pasta ever. munch on a bag of dicks dipshit.

Looks like more redditers than usual.

Trips of truth

This

Thanks, JIDF

Bail wasn't even requested.

He ain't going to see daylight outside prison walls ever again! There are a lot of Fijians in New Zealand Jails Most of them are Muslims! He won't last long. He'll be crying like a baby to the guards for protection within 6 weeks. Plus he has just made NZ gun laws so strick you won't be able to get a pop gun there tomorrow.

Hmmm...their prison is filled with mostly Muslims. That says sumthin there.

Don't be a fucken idiot son

>There are a lot of Fijians in New Zealand Jails Most of them are Muslims! He won't last long.
Cool it with the racism there, user.

The change in laws will probably make him the most hated person in NZ. He can forget any chance of being a hero to the people.

He deserves a release and a medal for bravery.

Created a response but was deleted and started talking bout my ip. Nice. 1984

lets do it... i just heard about this today. it is stupid i cant even watch the video. this is such a memory hole.

Attached: 1552772245470.png (800x528, 714K)

statement: there is a non-insignificant population of fijians in nz prison, most of which are muslim

retard: hmm their prisons are filled with mostly muslims that says something

our prisons are filled with mostly maori you fucking retard and they are the furthest thing we have from immigrants, whatever great insight your pea brain thought it had found was mistaken

So what’s going on in this thread when they delete peoples posts?

A medal for killing unarmed people? Keyboard warriors got a low standard for hero. You are no different from the Liberals.

>mudslimes
>unarmed people
?????

anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba

Attached: buddhism_buddhist_gesture_vector_288304.jpg (316x600, 41K)

HAHAHAHA what a fucking manlet, the manlet rage strikes again

Why are to much of a pussy explore and get to know people? Everyone is unique. I am not saying to help Muslim and immigrant, but if you consider other humans as "slime", you are coward.

Big man complaints about immigrantz... is an Aussie immigrant himself in New Zealand.

The irony of extremists.

He should’ve just gone to the Middle East if what he wanted was kill bad Muslims

While under normal circumstances, I would applaud your dubs, I'm afraid in light of your reddit spacing, any awards are hereby impounded.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-005439__01.jpg (985x292, 73K)

So there's a group posing as a btard warning about another group that is influencing b? Ok there sport, go plug back in.

Attached: 6a00c225278752549d011016cc17dc860d-500pi.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Straw man.

Aussie moving to NZ is like a British person moving to Canada. Hardly an immigrant.

thats not what a straw man is nitwit

Amen.

What do you mean?

so he is worried because other races are immigrating and breeding and propagating more of their kind. instead of doing the same and boning white girls to further propagate the white race, he kills a few brown people then spends life in prison getting bummed. ideology of a retarded faggot

No strawman at all. Still an immigrant. Moving from one place to another, specifically from country to country.

leave him alone, wh*Tes aren't even human (they are neanderthals)

Attached: 1526113877501.jpg (811x352, 93K)

MUDSLIMES PEOPLE Best joke today

If he only had a brain.

time to rise up than. shoot the fucks trying to take your guns.

weak, faggy bait.

Dudes like that are always incels tho

don't get overly emotional and shoot up a place, dumb wh*Te n1GGer

Attached: 1526116901795.jpg (552x662, 66K)

He kinda already did when he posted here and then shot all those people.

This

Requesting bail in this situation would be a pretty based move.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

k

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 11.png (320x359, 219K)