What does it mean b?

what does it mean b?

Attached: yes.png (798x714, 100K)

it means they caught you torrenting shit. trying using a peerblocking tool.

Thanks for your reference number idiot

It means you're a fucking idiot

It means use a PAID VPN when downloading torrents or you will keep getting these notices. If you recieve a certain amount of these within a certain time frame, they will turn your internet off.
this guy has 0 experience with torrents, peerblock does fucking nothing to block these notices, only a paid VPN will work, I use PIA, 7 bucks a month, top rated VPN, works like a charm.

>you will need your account number and reference number"
>reference number
>no account number

yeah good luck doing anything with that

>this guy has 0 experience with torrents, peerblock does fucking nothing to block these notices
i mean it's been a long time, but what they would do is block IPs on content providers from downloading from you, preventing them from being able to show that you are trafficking pirated shit, hence no ISP notices.

ive use peerblock guy, and still got notices for it myself which is why I do not recommend it, because it almost does nothing

Ill make this quick and simple, peerblock does not block you from connecting to the blocked ISPs, it just prevents you from uploading or downloading from them. If you connect at all, u will get a notice, this is why peerblock does not work. also the block lists are generated by humans which means they will never completely block every ISP related to copyright. using peerblock gives you the falsest peace of mind available.

>ive use peerblock guy, and still got notices for it myself which is why I do not recommend it, because it almost does nothing
like i said, it's been a while, but you did always have to keep up the list. OP can do whatever he wants though.

>Ill make this quick and simple, peerblock does not block you from connecting to the blocked ISPs
i can tell now, you never used any form of peerblock, take your faggotry somewhere else.

> It blocks incoming and outgoing connections to IP addresses that are included on blacklists

updated it before every single use, still got notices. it DOES NOT work, period. Stop being a fucking jew and pay the 7 a month to get the 7000 bucks worth of free movies, that simple.

VPN

/thread

k go use peerblock and download 1000 movies from piratebay and tell me if u receive a notice

>piratebay
well that explains even most of your problems right there.

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: ltrztennjzdlv2j8122956868200.jpg (1678x1184, 127K)

It means join this discord

/JrAtHxk

What you gonna do? Speak your best spanish and not come any firther than si?

>VPN

with a vpn, everything you do on the internet is completely safe
everything

using private trackers is equally dangerous

>using private trackers is equally dangerous
and i'm the one that doesn't 0 experience with torrenting? ha

that has 0 experience*

if not piratebay, than you have to go through the bullshit of using kickass. otherwise what else do you use?

thats correct

hmm yes, let me just give you names of torrent sites and make them more publicly known, though not increasing the risk at all because they are already "equally as dangerous".

Or you could buy those movies and softwares, you cheap jew

unless youre a fucking faggot help a brother out. you sound like a fucking queer. tin foil hats are a meme, not a fad

>unless youre a fucking faggot help a brother out
nigger after you claimed private trackers are just as dangerous as public trackers, i ain't giving you shit.