What’s the worst / most degrading thing you’ve done to a girl Yea Forums?

What’s the worst / most degrading thing you’ve done to a girl Yea Forums?

Attached: E0DE9196-8E1F-447E-9961-C15F847BC5D2.jpg (1801x737, 1.11M)

have her eat shit and puke

i sat on lefts face while she rimmed my ass & couldn't breath. then facefucked her hard by pulling her hair. she was really drunk & i was sober

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 11.07.52 PM.png (488x640, 357K)

when are you going to stop posting this awful shop? it doesn't even look remotely realistic unless you're posting from a 15" crt from 1997.

every time you fucking post it the filename is the same which is a pretty big indication you're the same fucking loser. what is your big hard on for this girl? why are you so cucked?

you're legit mentally ill at this point

Pissing on her, in their mouth also. Spit in her face. Fucked all of her friends. Made her think I forgave her for being a slut and mentally tortured her about it for years. Treated her like she treated me.

Send degrading pics of your whores to me. I love to chat about cunts getting used and degraded

Kik m1211111111

probably the posting of nsfw pictures of her with her name online for years

Made her public acknowledge our relationship

a submissive ex actually wanted me to punch her in the stomach a bunch, and to assault her as the start of play-rape. she'd really fight and cry and it would get really violent.

Let her swallow my cum twice then refuse to speak to her again

Attached: 8239703471.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

I'm ashamed of it, but my stepmom is a hard drinker and she passed out early one night. I was 17 and she was 34 and she just looked so fucking irresistible. I was testing the waters so I said her name a few times, then said fuck it and carried her upstairs.

She didn't wake up through any of that. So I was emboldened a little bit and decided to take her shirt off and finally see those tits. I pulled her t-shirt over her head and then unhooked her bra and stared at her perfect tits for what felt like an hour. She was mind blowing back then.

I kissed her passed out mouth and she half awake kissed me back. It freaked me out but I realized years later that drunk people are sometimes on auto pilot. I waited forever for her to fall "back asleep" and when I was sure she was out I took off her panties and found her very neatly trimmed bush. This was in 2003 so girls still had that dumb landing strip or occasionally fully shaved, but I had never seen a full bush but nicely taken care of.

I was shaking with lust and I felt drunk with it. I ended up licking her cunt right there on the bed, the first one I ever went down on. Her pussy smelled so good. Almost spicy. I've never had another one like it. She was pretty much out and I managed to get a few moans and heavy breaths out of her this way before I couldn't take it anymore and had to get off. Her tits weren't big enough for a titty fuck, but luckily I'm a footfag and she has perfect feet with high arches. I fucked them for maybe 3 minutes, just lubed with spit and her pussy juice before I came all over the sheets. Luckily I could cover it with the blanket I put on her before I left.

Probably the worst thing I've ever done to anyone. But fuck I still cum from it.

Attached: 4210720123.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Became drinking buddies with her dad.

fucked her best friend just to prove i could

This is her from around that time.

Attached: 1vlEVx3.jpg (2048x1536, 257K)

Cool obviously fake story

Spunked in best friends coffee

Not me, but buddy's great grandfather was an SS officer.

Apparently, there was a Jewish girl in his late teenhood that he had feelings for but his feelings weren't corresponded back, as she saw him as a friend.

Years later, she got married and the holocaust hit. Said girl and her husband were scheduled to be taken, but SS grandfather arranged to let them go if she would sleep with him.

Apparently his memoir book describes him fucking the shit out of her and even degrading her. To add insult to injury, he let her go but not her husband.

Fucked up, but kind of an arousing story for me.

That's actually pretty cool. Silly bitch

Believe it or not it happened. Not that I would even want to prove it if I could. It probably counts as low level rape.

>forced my gf to go down on her drunk and passed out on our couch female friend
>her drunk friend started peeing from the arousal
>gf just stood there getting peed on from her friend for my satisfaction
>lift her up, got her to shower and cleaned her up
>made sweet sweet love after cause any female that gets degraded for your satisfaction is a diamond
>later on i put my dick in her friends mouth and she was playing with it with her tongue
>the place was smelling piss so i got her up and took her to the bed with us where i had sex with my gf again while i was fingering every hole of her friend
>came on her friends face and left it there
>we all went to sleep
>woke up first and went downstairs to make coffee
>hear stuff bumping all over
>friend is awake and fighting with gf
>go there to see watch up
>friend is angry and says we raped her
>completely calm i said '' it certainly didn't look like you were getting raped'' implying that she wanted it
>she calmed down
>gf calmed down too
>we all had coffee and pancakes
>akwardness toned down with making fun other common friends on social
>friend took a bath and left
>made love again with gf

Is redddit down or something

Yea Forums/b/ decided to raid a feminist anonymous board recently and some of those soys and bitches never left.

eh, apparently it was a lovely marriage from what he was told by locals.

he never heard from her again afterwards, his last memory of her was her on her knees supplicating and calling him a bastard.

Ungrateful bitch. He did save her life.