youtube.com/watch?v=h-gf29nuYYA
youtube.com/watch?v=sPKyBREVU18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sees guy armed to the teeth
>immediately thinks he's a muzzie
Like pottery

kek

HELLO BROTHER!!!!!

Attached: 53dfe-15456215038974-800.jpg (758x426, 28K)

Attached: k59573.gif (190x200, 1.88M)

I'm quite sure this has been debunked as bullshit, just watch the fuckin video.

Attached: Blank+_2c0c2bb3ed14057fe579efcf73daf357.png (325x325, 126K)

pretty sure that was abels last words too

"islam" means "submit". if you're all about trusting god, and this happens, then god wanted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLwtqwnI6ko

Attached: 1503968076546-66.jpg.cf.jpg (380x380, 22K)

This is the consequence of the terrorist attacks that have occurred. It is just a violent reaction to a violent act. People keep acting like this came from nowhere. It's too bad that innocent Muslims have to pay for what a few assholes have done but someone will always have to pay.

Already more threads about this than Boxxy ever had.
Find something else to post, robot.

Attached: Shitposting (5).gif (492x376, 368K)

>Like pottery
Pottery?
As a traveling shrubbery merchant, this confuses me.

I didnt hear shit in that video when he poped his first sand nigger.

A man in full combat gear from kneepads to ballistic vest with multiple weapons walked up to a mosque and they greeted him with "hello brother". It's not really a surprise. They 100% considered him to be a fellow ISIS faggot.

All this says is that the guy at the door supported terrorism and considered this guy with his weapons as a good Muslim brother.

fuck i did laugh

lol yeah...this midget Brenton Tarrant is like 5ft 2inches...built basically like a woman and from his writing, lack of education etc., one can estimate his IQ at about ~70 i.e. lower than most niggers...no wonder most 4channers relate to this subhuman

So hes a short, ugly, poor, low IQ, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for any sense of validation.. just like most subhumans on Yea Forums

Attached: bret midget.jpg (768x431, 89K)

My whole problem with this is that they killed the wrong sandniggers. If the place this asshole shot up was a radical Islam mosque or something, no shits given, happy af. But he shot some random ass mosque where these people actually weren't bad or anything related to the sandnigging. When will these crazy ass white people learn? shoot up the evil ones, fucking shitheads

Exactly

or just stick to shooting niggers in church

they say hello brother to another guy walking in ahead of the shooter. this is a lie.

Was gonna post this you magnificent bastard

joke thieves fuck off

Attached: bone.jpg (1092x995, 222K)

You over here too nighhaaaaaaahhhhhhh?????

He saw the gun and assumed he was a Jihadi to come and wipe out the infidels.

Too soon.

kek

that's bullshit propaganda designed for leftists who are too scared to watch the video, everyone has their back turned and is walking into the temple when he opens fire

>built like a woman
Look at his fucking forearm muscles you neckbeard, dude would fucking crush your fat titties easily. Quit larping and lose some weight fat fucker

Attached: 1492343150880.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

He is a terrorist.
He literally calls himself a terrorist.
You just fucking described terrorism, and then asked why shitstain did it that way. That is the exact methodology to terrorism, because the goal is in the name, to spread terror through out a society people live in. If terrorist only attacked on-Duty soldiers it would be called a military engagement, not terrorism.
There are acts of terrorism going on every week in some part of the Globe, and popular movies explain the concept in simple terms.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-gf29nuYYA
youtube.com/watch?v=sPKyBREVU18
Even terrorist find their acts despicable.
You have a problem with it, because your soul is working.
How do you not know these things?

May I trade a herring for a shrubbery? Just don't tell the knights.

nah you weren't and it's even lamer to try to take credit like that

Lost

Best ylyl ever holy damn

Get back to redddit faggot

I was stopping by to doubt that the guy probably would have been scared shitless, then I read your post and laughed

Goddamnit

Attached: why-a-laugh-a-day-keeps-the-doctor-away.jpg (480x360, 22K)

cunt was always asking for his mother fucking oats

Attached: 1434626401769.jpg (500x500, 178K)

Well done good sir

You're wrong.

He says it
It’s really clearly “hello brother”

Kek. Whiteknighting for a manlet.

>Thinks forearm muscles indicate fighting ability.

KEK!!!

Yes, 7 years later... LOL

Thats any church you fucking underageb& normie faggot. Get the fuck off facebook.

Ibsay Ni at you
Ni Ni Ni Ni

Nicee one Elon...

Attached: l9tccmri9jflwi7hv228742709200.jpg (1628x1124, 93K)

>Hello, brother
>thought it was just a fellow jihadi, not a glorious hero Crusader

Attached: image.png (500x250, 136K)

>This is the consequence of the terrorist attacks that have occurred.

Except in New Zealand and Australia, there has never been a terrorist attack or mass shooting at any place of worship, or at any venue. There hasn't even been a mass terrorist attack on a scale like this.

And yet the very person you are calling a hero is the first perpetrator of such an act in this region of the world?

Great sense you've got there m8

Attached: fdg.jpg (469x304, 20K)

Crusader of White's...muderer of Muslim's.

A true hero live on brave soldier.

Should we as Yea Forums set him up a go fund me for his defense?

I can see you glowing from my house
Go psyop somewhere else

Aww bless butt hurt little user

So he's just like Bane.

Attached: bane.jpg (800x558, 106K)

That's dumb even for a manlet basement dwellers.

No he right. You believe god is the controller of faith, you except this was his will.

the garbage bane, sure

Hes done more with his life than you ever will.
No one will remember you but they will remember him.

what you should be bummed out about is your lack of braines, you jewnigger piece of shit.

i'll spell it out for you: why would anyone greet a stranger with the words "hello brother" - who is armed to the goddamn teeth?

fuckin beat me to it, user

>braines
>let me spell it out for you
>reddit spacing
>calling others jewnigger
Are you this much of an imbecile fatty irl too?

oh snap! good thing you caught that! take that cookie for having failed to acknowledge the fact that you got assblasted you victim of a half-assed abortion. also kudos for knowing what "reddit spacing" is.