Ask someone who has been working at walmart for over 15 years anything!

Ask someone who has been working at walmart for over 15 years anything!

Attached: BN-XN939_3q40S_OR_20180220071958.jpg (3639x2948, 1.55M)

Why the fuck have you been working there for 15 years?!

Have you ever caught someone masturbating there?
Have you ever masturbated there?

Where did you work?

>no GED
>no vehicle
>all dreams died in the spring of 1998
>no other jobs will be able to match my current $14/hr wage
>too old to start anything meaningful from the absolute bottom unless I want to face age bias/discrimination

For some of us, unfortunately, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

>Have you ever caught someone masturbating there?
There are strange sounds in the stalls, sure, but I cannot confirm if someone was rubbing one out
>Have you ever masturbated there?
Never did the five knuckle shuffle at work. Save that shit after your shift.
Walmart stores US

Attached: 140401_$BOX_WalmartStamps.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (590x421, 76K)

go away redditfag

No need, you clearly don't understand already

What would you say is the workforce's overall opinion on Lord and Savior Trump?

Never been. What other ridiculous drivel do you want to spout next?

The baby boomers here dont like them, though the only people I see wearing MAGA hats are older folk.

Attached: walmart-to-go-expands-to-offer-fresh-produce.jpg (3456x2304, 1.34M)

Are there really secret tunnels under every walmart that are all connected and is fema going to use walmart for prison camps in the upcoming apocalypse?

I wouldn't put it past them with that type of shit. Theres various alphabet agencies involved with the company. For fucks sake, every time someone walks through the doors, a picture is taken and is run through a database from DHS.

I'm asking you to stop making this thread over and fucking over again.
You are rivaled only by the fucking shooter threads.

Attached: 1515948714582.gif (348x300, 1.31M)

Not really. I dont have multiple threads at once. It's the mod's fault for not making a sticky and pruning duplicate threads.

I'd honestly just kill myself. Already 3 years at my job now, wouldn't do more than 5. Especially since I definitely don't plan on sticking to this shithole town longer than that

Attached: 1532987053773.gif (320x240, 1.89M)

Oh god, not fucking you again. I thought you finally disappeared.
>Ask someone who posts this fucking thread every day but doesn't actually give any real or good answers and just uses it as a vehicle to express his apathy anything!

Actually I don't think it's the real him. This OP is using generic images of Walmart off the web, not the personal ones taken from inside the break room. Great, it mutated into a fucking pasta.

Hope it works out for you.

Nah man. I'll always be around. Also
>projecting

Attached: 1137503_1.jpg (630x630, 41K)

It would be a shit pasta. Aight, heres an OC since you requested one.

Attached: 15527456685457883647999294758737.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

Bro.. 14 dollars an hour ...after 15 yrs...??

Long time ago did factory production work ,within 1 yr was making $17 an hr...theres more out there if you just look ,dont settle ,at least you could live a better lifestyle if your just gonna be a wage slave ..

No factories around here. I get calls from time to time from indeed asking if I am interested in working at factories 2+ hours away for $9/hr. I wonder if HR roasties get tired of abrupt phone calls.

Yeah, don't give this guy suggestions. He always has these apathetic excuses as to why he can't start over, why that won't work where he is, et cetera.

>apathetic excuses
Ok, goy.

Enjoy your pin and free sandwich after giving then 30 yrs of your life ...for nothing.

Do they have cute panties at Walmart?

Hes right you know .

Stop being a puss with these fukin threads. Stop making excuses , stop screaming for attention , if you want more for your life go for it . Dont come here and act like your a victum.

Well, there are pittance bonuses for old timers. Pic related. The company will make out pretty good for whatever life insurance policy they have on me that I'm blissfully unaware of.

Dont know. Dont work in intimates.

>Stop making excuses
Just giving you the story at hand of your humble correspondent.
>stop screaming for attention
Jesus Christmas I'm just an OP for a thread.
>if you want more for your life go for it
Too old at 40 to start over.
>Dont come here and act like your a victim.
Ultimately, we are all of our own making.

Attached: 20181205_160756.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Too old at 40

Fukin kill yourself with that midset... fuck your pathetic af

Lolol

>should be a master in your field at that age
>only have around 20 years left in the workforce
Ok.

Wall mart , Micky d's , all the bigguns thrive with pathetic wage slave fags like you who want nothing out of their lives. $14 an hr.... great job man ,I mean kudos for you never giving a shit , kudos for your loyalty, you'll die a broken used up senior citizen , but at least you never had to change anything....

Kek

>31 yrs or more will receive a taxed $200
Bonus

Wow iv seen it all now

What is the most weirdest thing you've encountered?

>sticky

right, like mods are going to sticky every thread that has a duplicate and remove the duplicate. you obviously dont know how Yea Forums works, you wage cuck

>right, like mods are going to sticky every thread that has a duplicate and remove the duplicate.
It's a seemingly major happening, if you haven't noticed.
>you obviously dont know how Yea Forums works, you wage cuck
Been here since 04. Sorry famalam.

OP left, shit was getting too real .. came here for attention ,gets his pathetic life put on check.. sorry op better luck next time

And, see? OP ignores this question entirely, in his "AMA" thread.
No amusing stories. No interesting stories. No laughs. No cringe. Just "waaah I've worked here for so long I can't do anything else I can't start over I'm 40 waaah listen to me cry about myself."

That's his pattern. He makes these threads and replies so long as people keep giving him opportunities to regurgitate his same woe-is-me bullshit, but as soon as people call him on his BS he vanishes.
Fucking Andy's Log threads have more merit...

>implying
Whoops. Must have missed the question between the dissenters and the total bullshitters.
It's a tie between the faces of the new arrivals from Africa who were perplexed about cosplay and just the overall visual of wealth transfers via my tax dollars to food stamps.

Being here for this long makes seemingly out of the ordinary events par for the course on a daily basis.

Cute.

Attached: 20190313_113452.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

Notice how we got a bullshit, half-assed reply to "weirdest thing you've encountered?" Again, no real stories, no real answers.

Do you masturbate to Emma Watson?

"Weird" is subjective. Sorry if you're expecting anything different.

Nahman

If true this is the worst pasta ever made. This is like ground up bug nuts and yak butter tier pasta.

Better call /ck/