Why christchurch mosque instead of like a grooming gang one in the uk? reason behind that mosque specifically?

Why christchurch mosque instead of like a grooming gang one in the uk? reason behind that mosque specifically?

Attached: 1552688071895.jpg (1050x549, 128K)

Stop shilling violence, Mohinder. This isn't organic, like one in three threads are this fucking shooting and people trying to inflame Yea Forums. It's not generated by Yea Forums for Yea Forums and shouldn't be here. These are paid influencers sitting in call centers.

>paid influencers sitting in call centers
Are you as well? I mean all you do spam the same line over and over

the source to this video?

it's a simple question

You want me to type that shit out every time?

if you actually think people in this shithole are paid for their opinions, you need a mental check

Because they are cowards and they could actually fight back.
Next thing those idiots will try is retirement homes or hospitals.. mark my words

If you think there aren't influencers on this board right now trying to get you to commit violence you're a fucking dunce.

>shilling
What are you, some twatter gangster, newfag?

grooming gang mosques must be shot up and burnt down first

you get more points the more targets you kill quickly.

A mosque in a place called 'Christchurch''

He explains why in his manifesto. Something to do with trying to find a european culture without muslims or some bollocks

You're either one of those influencers or thick as pig shit. Online astroturfing is a huge business.

he wanted to make sure there was nobody who might shoot back.

wow this you are both influencers but you both are not paid, and you are not even aware that you are influencers

Bitch I've been on here longer than you've had ball hair.

If you read his manifesto you’d know why he answers every question you’d probably ever have about his attacks but it is long so I’ll sum it up. He did it for revenge. The revenge for the terror attacks that happened 2 years ago. he’s wanting these people to go back to their country as they have high birth rates and will weed out the white population. These are the 2 main reasons. He had nothing against these people as long as they stay in their country, but if you move to another country you are the enemy of their people

go for a walk outside, I think you are just neurotic shit that can't handle the emotions of your own body.

you mean ugly hook nosed jews sitting in a smelly room typing out bullshit
Of course

has to be a fake. if real, you likely would have read about it.

why not

... just like the french, the irish, the german, the polish, the chinese, and the italians going to the US in the last hundred or so years?
Are they the enemy? Or just the Mexicans?
He just didn't like brown people, dude. All this bullshit is simply racist. In this sense, I respect more some white supremacist who will acknowledge that than some bullshit excuse like terrorism or violence. Muslim terrorism kills more muslins than white people, you don't need to dig deep to see that. For every jihad attack in the West there are hundreds in the middle-east.
Just be honest. Dude was straight up racist and he didn't want to live in a country with muslim people.

This, thank you user.

You could argue that building a mosque in a town called CHRISTCHURCH wass a little provacative, maybe I should open a pork butchers in saudi and call it muhamameds bacon mecca and see what happens

Then you'd be a fool.

Bamp

Yeah, definitely some fuckery afoot here. Be aware faggot's.

any comment here can be influencing. the entire point is that there are PAID low-iq arabs/indians that are here shilling violence. do you understand yet?

The fucking Kikes in this thread know damn well it's in his manifesto, they are only here to attempt to spread misinformation.

Attached: Nobody_at_Protest_Complained.jpg (2255x1366, 1.89M)

This is already more stale than Milhouse memes.
Find something else to post, robot.

Attached: Shitposting.gif (600x490, 295K)

Attached: 7hpm.png (600x800, 601K)

Attached: media_silence.png (653x794, 159K)

Attached: no_media_coverage.png (636x885, 563K)

>Why christchurch mosque instead of like a grooming gang one in the uk?
Because he didn't put *that* much thought into it.

>reason behind that mosque specifically?
It was close by.

Remember kids: Going down in the blaze of glory is more about glory than blaze.
Pick your fucking targets, don't do it for publicity, least you can do is make those deaths mean something.

It was near his mom's house and he spent all his gas money on guns.

Oh they kill more of themselves than us so it's ok. Great logic retard

Attached: 6272054612.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

White people made America. Brown people are parasites to white countries