Live in shitty small town

>live in shitty small town
>all i want to do is leave
>all i want to do is go to the big city
>impossible with some shit job out here that pays 30 dollars per shift never be able to afford a place with thousand dollar a month apartments
>have no car because family is poor
>middle of nowhere 20 miles from small villages with no public transportation
>start scamming people online
>making thousands of dollars fast
>laying in bed smoking blunts watching sitcoms laughing my ass off all day getting high as fuck watching the money count up
>looking up flights to my dream city contacting apartments looking at cars
>finally going to leave my shit town go to the city of my dreams and have a bunch of money get a nice car and everything
>nope
>godstrikes me open
>accidentally black out on a pill
>get high as fuck cant even think drive a car
>hit patch of black ice in the middle of the road right around a turn
>wake up from blackout completely fucked up
>get punished unbelievably hard
get punished for crimes 1000000000x more here then anyone would in any other place
>cant get a car cant do drugs cant leave my shit town without eventually going to jail
>didnt even want to live here
>now Im trapped out in the middle of nowhere with no car
>cant even think of or remember the days i was laying in bed smoking blunts all day watching the Big Bang theory laughing my ass watching thousands of dollars load into my bank accounts with no stress or worry

God damn it...gd fucking damn it. My life was goood for a day. A DAY and then god came and took it away

why does god come after me. i just wanna live in the city. God fucking damn it dude god damn it why

Now i have to fucking hope for a miracle to even let them move to the shitty city in my state which is probably already possible. God damn it

And the fucked up shit is i dont ever even drive drunk or high

Attached: D8D7DB4D-8A64-4601-9F6A-CE70F48C824B.png (650x773, 47K)

talk to a therapist

Die nigger. Take your punishment.

There’s none here

I don’t mind I just wanna be in a city let me be in a city

talk to your probabation officer and see if she can set you up with one or something along those lines

if there is a hospital in your area there is definitely therapists

I wanna leave

Leave, go to Berlin, and ask how to get involved with squatting there.

You'll have to work for your right to live with them and not be a cunt, but it's safe. I suggest talking to the Advisory Squatter's Service first.

Attached: IMG_20190313_204241.jpg (3648x2736, 1.25M)

I dunno man fleeing the country for life over a dui

you can't you need to learn to cope, you need someone to talk to , and you need something in that area to make you feel better about being there

Its like you didn't write the things in the OP. Not just a DUI, but rather a push towards a life so much better than yours now.

They will, but from what you've read and what you'd know living in such a country yourself since birth it just won't happen.

If anyone here can give this person advice it's a city like no other, not some people on Yea Forums.

Attached: IMG_20190308_195922.jpg (3648x1824, 599K)

I wanna transfer it or run away and go to jail not talk about it

You sound like an unbelievable piece of shit and you deserved everything that happened to you.
>Watches Big Bang Theory
I hope you die in your shitty town and everyone you scammed has a great life.

just consider a professional might be more help talking to then Yea Forums is

>why does god come after me
You're the one who fucked up by getting blackout high, take responsibility for your own actions. And you're a piece of shit for scamming people, you could have worked on developing a legit service instead.

blame yourself and yourself only dumbass, and now figure out how to better yourself with the time you have. learn a trade through youtube. be a fucking man.

I wanna leave

>whiny faggot with no discernable skillset
>little faggot resorts to scamming people
>whiny faggot wants to live in the city with other minorities and faggots
>whiny faggot blows his money on drugs
>whiny faggot gets caught
>whiny faggot still trys to blame others for his faggotry
>lazy whiny faggot dreams about getting high, watching TV and fapping all day

Did you try not being a faggot?

Start walking then

How that pasta tatse?

>fucked up my life
>everything sucks
>i start scamming because im a useless tit that wont work
>crash my car because I’m retarded
>this is god’s fault

How did I fuck up having poor parents in a small town

I was born

>I was born
That's where you went wrong, son.

>laughing about big bang theory
nigga you deserve it

My parents were both poor and alcoholics. Now I'm 25 and own a 40 acre ranch, have a cushy government job and run a small business on the side

And you blame God? Pussy

Hey, I had a weirdly similar story to you.
Weirdly similar...
I lived in small town, and I fucking hated it, I really needed to get into the big city but I crashed my car (pic related, it's the car I crashed)
I went to multiple court trials and went away with thousands of dollars worth of fines and convictions that wouldn't let me drive a car for years.

I nearly killed myself, I got so close with a tank of helium, but it must've ran out when I fell unconscious because I woke up to a fucking ambulance, it was annoying as fuck.

Anyway, I spent months working tirelessly to pay the debt, and I eventually moved to a city in another country with about $800. I rode a bicycle around and lived in backpackers before slowly accumulating money at Mcdonalds

I'm nearly through a bachelors degree now, working for a decent paying job, driving a motorbike and living in an okay sharehouse, problem is, after a while my mental state returned and I became depressed again. Not sure what the point of this story was when that was the conclusion, I guess it's that even though a change of scenery/location can help, ultimately, happiness needs to come from inside, or anti depressants or something idk.

Attached: IMG_20150221_181952.jpg (3061x1467, 1.45M)