The new king of Yea Forums

The new king of Yea Forums

Attached: the-apostel-still-shitposting.png (800x528, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
yandex.ru/images/search?source=collections&&url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1552740021771.png&rpt=imageview
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone got a song list of the stream he did?
some songs i was listening to way back in the days. gotta give him credit for the songs he picked

so far i got hellfire from cunninlynguists

>above the waist

Manuel - Gas Gas Gas

had a laugh, as heard the songs in the video.. he even planned the fun part while murdering

not trying to be edgy but that way he provided a good stream in the end.

also all the writings on the guns etc. he really put some work into it

will rewatch to have a closer look on the drawings

>also all the writings on the guns etc. he really put some work into it

That felt weird to me - He did put love into it, but he just chuck the first rifle by the front door?

Shotgun, he spent his ammo and dumped the gun. why carry it?

Pardon me then, I haven't seen the full stream, only everything in parts.

Apparently in the wrong chronological order. I thought the shotgunning/driving part was afterwards, and I haven't seen the end yet it seems.

----> /pol/

The shotgun was empty. He swapped to his first rifle and went bonkers.

kys edge lords

KILL YOURSELF SPERM LORDS

I WILL FUCKING SPERM YOUR MOM FUCKING HARD WITH MY BIC DICK LMAO

This Ausfag is just another little beta manlet - Both cops tower over him. He probably has short man syndrome and is upset he isn't 6'2 and attractive to women

You seem upset.

Some of those muslim girls sure fell for him.

Serbia strong, the British grenaders fife and drum

Attached: A701A3B4-DB55-4620-8AA8-D54832373614.jpg (540x540, 47K)

it was both. shoty to start, swtiched to other weapon (it jammed for a but but champ here corrected) went back to car looked like he was gonna tourch the place (i wish he would have i hate sand niggers) got another weapon walked back in had more fun left got into car and did the car scene. soundtrack was decent to this one as well. he doeant have the high score bit i do give him points for overall effort.

I don't feel bad for all the shitskin kebabs that got shot

Why? Well, think about it, people are getting sick and tired of their religion spreading like cancer through countries, trying to convert and enforce people, sharia law zones, etc. It's no wonder people result to this in the end, the kebabs just need to stay in their middle eastern shithole and not bother anyone else. Just take a step back and look at it, why is there even mosques in all these white countries? White people don't worship it, so why should it not only be allowed, but endorsed and praised. There is no such thing as "All religions living in peace." Especially theirs, sand niggers should stay in the middle east, New Zealanders should stay in NZ, end of story.

Also you don't really see white people going over the middle east and invading there, I wonder why. It's almost like we want nothing to do with their shit hole, and all the people swarming out of there like a fucking hornets nest are coming over to white countries to escape their shit lives because of their fucked up religion.

Think about it kebabs, don't go to white countries where you're not welcome or this will end up happening to you, because people are sick and tired of getting called racist for not investing in your autistic religion. And as for niggers and sjws, take this as a warning. White people are taking back over the world, we gave you the steering wheel for almost 2 decades and you've already turned it to shit. After that we will be taking down the media as well, because people are sick and tired of all the shills and jews profiting off of the ignorant sheeple normies.

Good job shooter, you're the first step to the world righting its wrongs.

Attached: no-kebab-pepe.png (508x399, 106K)

Attached: kebabed.png (768x500, 440K)

Attached: remove-kebab.png (504x378, 210K)

lol

where can you find the full steam

.this midget Brenton Tarrant is like 5ft 2inches...built basically like a woman and from his writing, lack of education etc., one can estimate his IQ at about ~70 i.e. lower than most niggers...no wonder most 4channers relate to this subhuman

So hes a short, ugly, poor, low IQ, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for any sense of validation.. just like most subhumans on Yea Forums

Attached: NewZealandGun_Mags.jpg (1200x2240, 636K)

NEO MARXIST JEWISH SUPREMACIST DETECTED MODS BAN THESE UNDERAGE FAGGOTS

nc b8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio

Impressive

again.did he act alone or with accomplices?

>He didn't put the name of János Hunyadi the motherfucking Turk Killer on his rifle
A little part of me that I didn't even knew existed died.

original image? maybe it helps me to get the joke.
or maybe i'll just fap to the girl on the sofa.
who knows.

jeez when a THIS GUY know history of my country more then anybody
jesus christ

yandex.ru/images/search?source=collections&&url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1552740021771.png&rpt=imageview

i ment this post

you just silly.

iddqd
idkfa

Attached: 1550565937302.jpg (1652x1162, 388K)

>phuck outa here with this 5 yr old dog shit edge

Attached: phuck nigga detected.jpg (480x367, 27K)

Attached: 6592087442.jpg (2308x1616, 155K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

p

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)