What's the worst thing another person has done to you?

What's the worst thing another person has done to you?

Attached: 15691737-beautiful-girl-screaming-angry-aggressive-and-throws-emotions-stress.jpg (1300x856, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svYQG_BnAls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

touch my pee-pee

Get me diagnosed with clinical depression after years of psychological torment and gaslighting caused me to develop toxic stress and anorexia. It stunted my growth and I was medicated against my will until I was 18. Took me years to deprogram myself and learn to love myself after several failed relationships where I hurt and acted abusive to people who loved me. Fuck family.

i was born.

Called off the wedding 3 weeks after spending 9 days in a coma and a month of rehab to relearn how to walk and told me "she didn't need another dependant she wanted a partner nota project"

Attached: 1552728421826.png (500x476, 107K)

Good for you overcoming that, it's no small feat and you should be very proud of yourself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Tricked me into licking her bfs cum off her face

bitches be bitches

My mom gave me birth

raped me and raped someone I loved in front of me

I guess I am selfish in my perception of it.

my mom gave birth to me.

Lit my truck on fire. Good thing was I had insurance so I got a rental until I took them to court, sucked them dry of what I could, and bought a new car.

Introduced me to b.

>me in college
>go to friends dorm
>decide me and friend will smoke in the bathroom
>me "wait we should ask your roommate first and make sure he's cool with it"
>*knocks on roommates door*
>hey me and user want to smoke but it's too cold out so we want to smoke in the bathroom, is that cool when with you? You can totally say no and it'll be fine we won't do it. Wow ok cool thanks!
>head to bathroom to smoke
>2 minutes later knock at the door
>campus security got a call about it

Fuck that fucking faggot

I don't remember

Wew, I was gonna post about how my friend basically accused me of being an arsehole less than a week after I loaned her money but you've put my problems into perspective. Bitch is cold, at least you found out before she divorced you and took everything you own.

I guess this story goes in multiple parts all short though:

> Start getting intrest for this girl. Things are going fine I think.
> Start talking to my homies about it
> She all of a sudden get cold

> Start talking to a girl
> Ask her out
> Tell one of my specific friends that I went out with her
> Two days later the girl ghosts me

I never got it confirmed but I was quite sure that she was messaging all the girls I was seeing and talking shit about me. Probably I was her last resort or some shit.

Attached: Badass Frog.jpg (352x450, 30K)

Kick me out of the house during cancer treatment.

Swear at me for doing my job and kicking them out of their house.

Used to work as a supervisor in a residential program for a 3rd shift. I basically made certain everybody was in their beds and I had to make certain my staff were all awake on post. Did the job for years, I would send people home for sleeping regularly. Had this single mom start working who would show up and be asleep in 15 minutes. I wrote her up 3 times and then sent her home per policy. That bitch had the gal to claim I was sexist and racist and targeting her. (I'm a white male and she was Puerto Rican) Since she was a new staff person and I was a 5 year vet who made certain his interactions with staff were monitored/on camera they fired her. Still, real easy for someone to pull the sexist/racist card and if you don't have your shit together you are fucked. I felt so dirty.

Wow, that's harsh. Best of luck for you man!

Walter White?

I'm the one who comes knocking.

Bought an ex-girlfriend tickets to a show for our anniversary. When I gave them to her, she said, “This doesn’t sound fun” and passed

This is probably the only true statement in this thread

What did you get? Some ICP tickets or shit only YOU like?

Stole money from me. Sucker punched me from behind. Got me arrested with them for something that I shouldn't of been. Cheated on me. Pretended to be a good friend and screwed me over. Pretended to be a good girlfriend screwed me over. Threatened to harm. Ticketing me for a air freshener I had on my rear view mirror just to be a dick. And yes it's retarded but some states police can do this. Also ticketed me for stuff I never did. Before the days of cameras and recordings pice require now. Idk. Alot of shitty and crazy people in the world and we are getting more and more populated. I don't know if I have faith in humanity anymore.

Cops are cunts

alot of millenials here im reading

No she was into Broadway so I got tickets to the touring musical that was in town

Took advantage of my good morals and trapped me into a relationship with her. Long story short, uses her children, self harm and her desperation as a tool to trap me. I'm now still with her and I am already too far in. She doesn't care if I don't love her, she needs me. Most emotional and most stubborn person I know.

Took 2 years off my life and still going

As a teen on a camping trip with a friend, I woke up to him sucking my dick. Rolled over and pretended it didn't happen. Scarred for life with trust issues. Thanks a lot Nigger.

look at the bright side. you're gonna die one day

That's called borderline personality disorder.
You are not too far in. Even with children, the environment created by your relationship is super toxic and will ultimately fuck your kids up. You have to get out.

There was this lass that made fell for her. Hate her for it to this day.

stalking

Apparently I'm supposed to burn in hell eternally for some Rosanne ass blue waffle pussy... I'm already there for some bubble bath ass faggot who would complain even if you do that for him

Attached: 01-elliot-rodger.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 22K)

And Elliots here's related to Eric northman theoretically if he was a real Prince and that's more likely than me sucking Oprah off who might also be related

>

youtube.com/watch?v=svYQG_BnAls

Eaten my ass. Man, my ex was wild. Glad I broke in that horse first.

A covert narcissist almost got me kicked out of uni because my convictions do not fit her's.
She convinced my coordinator of the fact that I am a "bad influence" and that I do not deserve to be there. Bitch didn't know that unless there is a rule that I am breaking, I cannot be kicked. I spent a week in limbo though, as I was fixing the shit this person caused, since I actually got kicked at the begging of this semester for a week.
Sadly, the only thing I can do right now is nothing, since trying to get revenge is too risky and I might actually get kicked of I do something because this narc is friends with the coordinator.

Btw If you are here itt, satan likes that soad song and ships us... That was him talking to you Either he or Dionysis said I'm sinning not eating your Oprah ass out, your less than Oprah tho he called u kit bahn basically Corey in the house? He thinks you should kill yourself too I can't make this up

Attached: s-l300 (14).jpg (300x300, 16K)

Talking to him he's basically alot like this...

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (1000x1335, 1.23M)

Also I'm unfuckable in his opinion

Attached: downloadfile.png (287x452, 109K)

hey guys stop shitposting in my thread

girl didn't tell me she had chlamydia

Yikes

Attached: im-about-to-end-this-mans-whole-career-an-old-43920648.png (496x255, 194K)

Giving birth to me.

Laughed at me:
..... just because I was telling a joke.

>fuck family
yes, this is also something ive learned at a very young age

she might not have known. i got a penicillin shot and it cleared up instantly. i never brought it up to her. maybe i should have.

My step brother heard me having sex in my room and ended up screaming at me to stop. The blueballs made me so sore the only thing that could relieve the pain was the eight of weed I ended up stealing from his room

Posted my nudes on this site. Everybody in my school called me the Yea Forums whore after that.

Similar thing happened to me. I was "disowned" when I was 12 and I had called my stepmom a whore for wrecking our family. Unfortunately, dad had full custody and I had no way to travel the five states I'd need to cross to get back home where I grew up.

So the terms of being "disowned" were that I had to come and go by the back stairs and not eat any of their food. They still paid for my school and I ate there, and they still clothed me. But because I threw my tantrum at dinner, I was banned from the kitchen.

It probably would have blown over but I'm stubborn and I kept doubling down. So for all of middle school and high school I pretty much only ate one meal a day. I got so skinny that I had a hard time finding clothes that fit and despite my parents both being tall, I maxed out at 5'5.

My little sister outgrew me by her freshman year of high school and I'm still shorter than my bitch stepmom. By the time I went to the doctor about it he told me my growth plates were fused and that my suspicions were right. I definitely should have been taller. He thought I was outright anorexic and blamed me for it. He didn't understand that eating was control and I had to win. And what a prize. 5 fucking 5 for the rest of my life because my stepmom is a cunt.