Why is it that every fucking time i complain about some college work or something (also true for high school and i...

Why is it that every fucking time i complain about some college work or something (also true for high school and i imagine life in general) that people always tell me to "just do it"? Like yeah im not a fucking dumbass im still gonna do the project but why does that suddenly mean I have to like it?

Attached: bad meme but i dont know what else to use.png (633x758, 16K)

You're still young and you bitch about things that aren't worth bitching about.

Grow up and stop taking yourself so seriously

/thread

I mean, thats probably true, but I just dont see why Ishould just lie down and accept things like, for instance, shitty professors and wastes of my time. I pay thousands of dollars to get fucking brainwashed and so do many other people who have htese professors. I dont see how this is the same thing as being sad my lollipop was stolen

because nobody likes it when you're negative 24/7 and constantly bitch about shit

then drop out of school, if you're going to bitch and moan about how the education system is not doing right by you why continue in it then?
You obviously know better that the decades they have been teaching whatever it is you're learning so go out on your own.

Because my future job requires me to get a degree "hurr durr drop out of college" yeah let me just get my fucking masters from the tree on the other side of the road real quick brb mate

Hate generates hate, so don't complain. Get it done.
But nobody wants to see you do better than them so don't do well because it hurts their ego.
Funny, how life works, eh?

Attached: 1512619485378.jpg (600x600, 36K)

i mean, id be fine if they told me im bitching too much, but thats not whats said. Its not about being nice either because a lot of people do tell me to shut up when im being a sperg

Youre probably right

It's catch-22

Just stick with your gender studies and you’ll be rolling in fat dough soon enough. I was skeptical at first, but my wife’s boyfriend really sold me on it.

then stop being a whiny little bitch about it, we all do shit we don't want to but if it helps you reach your goal then why bitch and moan about it like a worthless fucking crybaby?
you fucking whiny little poofter

>Gender studies
lmao yeah ok

Because it doesnt help me reach my goal. I don't learn jack shit and its a waste of time. Doing pointless shit for a job or in preperation for a job isnt a waste because its an investmet, but this is only a forced investment. I wouldnt be taking this class if i didn't have to. Moreover, it causes the students of said class to misunderstand basic components of society.

jesus you're a whiny little cunt.
Once you realise we all do stuff we don't want to/ think is irrelevant then you'll be batter at life.

Wow, you're the worst. Focus your attention on the things you can control. If you can't handle the amount of things you can't control, choose a lifestyle with more factors you can control. You are at the wheel here, and that probably pisses you off more than anything.

im aware of that, i alluded to that in my statement. Just because everyone does it doesnt suddenly mean it aint fuckin bullshit

It is important for you to not only serve yourself in life, but to serve others interests as well. Because you do not posess the means to support yourself, you have to trade your labour for the means to survive. If you make the right moves and tudy well you can increase the value of your labor. Not exponentially increasing your tolerance for doing work is a waste of your time and it would be unwise to waste your youth spending money wheb you cpuld be preparing dor your future. You need a combination of indulgence and enjoyment alongside responsibility and work to have your childhood be well spent, but not spent foolishly because when you have the time to make decisions with reduced consequence, that is an advantage older people can never get back.

I can control it, and I do well in the class. Im pissed because its a waste of my time, and it causes other people to suffer intellectually.

just do it

Education of concepts not supported by the scientific method is child abuse.

I mean true, but a shitty essay about a youtube channel isn't really the same as organizing a portfolio or something, especially considering im paying to do so. If im paying thousands of dollars i'd at least like an attempt by the professor. I have a high tolerance for doing bullshit, but that doesnt mean Im a huge fan of the work while I do the bullshit. Complaining doesnt suddenly mean I dont do the work. Also, trust me im not indulgent. I work 18 hours a day if we include studying and shit. 4 hours is sleep. 2 is everything else. im on break right now (except from online courses cause of courrse)

Attached: 6441500234.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

fuck thats a good point actually

if you have the mindset to complain then life will be hard for you

So im supposed to just take injustice lying down?