I am a sex offender ama

I am a sex offender ama

Attached: 002435c3792e4946f11f80de2395359a_w324_h487_sc.jpg (324x487, 43K)

What did you do

What did you sexually offended

Were you born an atheist or become one?

Did you fuck your sister or bruder

How did you get caught

At what age did you realize your attraction to younger girls was abnormal?

>Be me
>Doing 2 tabs of acid with friends trip sitting
>Have a crush on my best (and now only) friend's gf and her friend
>End up blacking out and saying fucked up shit to my friends or so my friend tells me
>Like sexual shit I think I don't really remember but my friend told me it was fucked up and that's all he said
>They leave
>I chase them out my best friend keeps just chasing me back into my house
>My memory goes blank from here I only very vaguely remember the stuff before tbh

>I find girl outside and I thought it was his gf
I'm not sure what exactly I did, I woke up in the hospital the next day and thought I was in a dream or something, luckily two guys caught me while I was with my boxers were down and phoned the cops they beat me up I think and posted about what they did on FB, I'm yet to go to the case.

Y'all think I should just die? I never wanted to harm a women like this, I was under the influence of a drug I'd never tried

I became one for awhile I'm more agnostic now

Just kys dude. Its over

30 year old woman with kids

Just dump your friends, if they are too idiotic to understand you were under influence to which is the reason why you did it, then just leave them and get better friends.

None I'm not a pedo

My friends were more like his friends tbh we never hung out on our own, my best friend who was there has forgiven me, even his gf doesn't hate me they both asked me if I was okay over FB, it's just now this town doesn't trust me anymore, I'll never live the life I wanted to have,

Move away. Why would you want to stay in that town? It’s easier than you think, regardless of your financial situation. Just do it.

Move to Destin Florida and get a job in a restaurant you can die partying

16, Not OP but i'm taking counseling to change that

A bullet is a better long term solution if the consulting doesn’t work well for you?

I'm moving away with my family soon, we're not dumb enough to stay here

If I get a second chance at life I'm gonna try and live the most exciting life I can

Op here do y'all think I'll ever have a normal life?
Are you any of you RSO's?

Yea man but the beach and a hedonistic society that will let you be crazy is what you need. Destin is perfect for that I fuck random girls in public at least a few times a year it’s raunchy. I am planning on fucking the black girl behind Coyote Ugly tomorrow if anyone cares.

No but I work with some in a restaurant in Destin that’s why I suggested that place they don’t give a fuck

Haha charade you are

I'm a child-molester and I just got my internet back last week after 6 or 7 years. It's pretty normal, my life, though I have started spying on the neighbor's kids and jerking off again.

They have a small plastic pool they play around in in the summer. If I can manage to sneak into their yard, I plan to drink the water.

Nice, before the incident I could never get a gf women just don't like me, now I'm really doomed

Fuck I can’t wait until you end up back in prison

Yea man You will be fine in Florida it’s made for people that want to exist and sometimes do experimental drugs. I used to get all kind of legal analog hallucinagins shippped to me off of the Silk Road back in the day and partied way too much so I feel for you

You need some mental help man, go see a psychologist and avoid this website this is the last place you should be

I never went to prison. The judge took pity on me and the parents of the girl "forgave" me publically.

Well good luck I bet you can go sneak into that back yard right now please do and keep us updated with photos we are rooting for you

Let me guess, you want us to believe you are Brock Turner. Nice try faggot...and if you really are him...an hero faggot

Attached: 1523978118368.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

It's under several feet of snow. I wish the girls would piss and shit in the snow so I could eat it.

Please fuck off from my thread you cunt this is the last thing I need,

Nope I don't know who that is

So Edgy

Dude good luck with your sexual assault case it won’t be that bad having to announce your crime to all your neighbors everywhere you move. It will get easier every time you say it

Sadly, I'm serious.

Should've said they dosed you without you knowing.

No one believes you

His friends could go down for that not cool

>If I can manage to sneak into their yard, I plan to drink the water.

Attached: yr7sikhfmv601.jpg (514x768, 63K)

Weren't most of those laws lifted in like the 80s or 90s? What is your story man ? Tell me whats it like being a registered sex offender

Fuck 'em.

All the friends that were there (only like 4 of us counting me) still really care about me fuck that shit you don't just throw away friends like that

you know what you said quit lyin

You need to read Dante’s inferno

You should write to this website while you’re in jail.

Attached: 240224F2-4EED-4FC5-81B9-A9C5FDD92BF4.jpg (1242x950, 159K)

Depends on your area, but no and not shood they be. I am in the restaurant industry. I have worked with at least 15+ RSO I’ve the past decade they got to make a living to

Why?

I was caught fingering a 10-year-old girl's ass. Believe me or not, it's what I did. I am a shit-obsessed pervert.

Is 'Animals' your favorite Pink Floyd album?

Nah astronomy divine is better but I really like the album cover

Traitors and mutineers are sent to the 7th layer of hell. One of the worse things you can do is betrayal

If you were arrested tell me what day and what county and state and I can verify from there

So you can find me and mail letterbombs to my apartment? The only explosion I want to witness is a girl's little ass blasting her shit into my hair, into my nose and into my mouth.

See I knew you were fake

Not fake. The judges here are dimwits and likely closeted pedos themselves. I've been allowed to keep items I was caught stealing because they took pity on me.

I am also a sex offender
Now you have to leave this thread or breach your conditions due to consorting laws

Also something that didn’t happen that’s not how evidence or court works

What laws exactly? Where are you from?

Sex offenders are not allowed to associate with other Sex offender you retard.
If you were a sex offender, you would know this

Who think was him...?

Attached: jcwrjojy4v5ziptfm228972095000.jpg (1518x1171, 113K)

what would a sex offender do to us sisters?

Attached: 560886_3500813394873_1089642316_n.jpg (640x480, 57K)

You didnt derserve the title of sexual offender imo.
Was there a victim? Yes.
As much as i can sympathize with you. It was your choice to try it. You might have not have had a clear idea of what you were doing or saying.
But who the hell would think its ever a good idea to try a pyschoactive mind altering drug as extreme as pyschodelics. Especially with people you actually want to keep in your life.
On top of that you went out of your safety zone and into "the real world."
What did you expect to happen?
Been there. Done that.

Could you kill 49 people with 6 guns in less than 20 minutes?

I own a shirt that says "unregistered sex offender" ama